Hooters could make excellent replacement for Village Square restaurant.

Posted in the Naughton Forum

He who knows

Cicero, IL

#1 Aug 7, 2012
As it appears all the waitresses from the closed/shuttered Village Square restaurant have scattered out in their own directions, it appears the era of beautiful waitresses in Tomahawk is gone for good no matter who buys the Village Square Restaurant building. Unless, however, Hooters were to, hypothetically, decide to buy that lot and open a Hooters restaurant there. I am sure a lot of people know about Hooters, with sexy dressed waitresses who are even known to pose in groups for pictures, wide ranges of delicious foods, and such.

Chances are, Hooters is more than less the only type of restaurant capable of filling the gap left by the Village Square/Elaine's Home Cookin restaurant, and truthfully, Hooters would indeed make an excellent replacement for the Village Square/Elaine's Home Cookin restaurant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naughton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lakeland Sanitary District Apr 2 daniellw 1
News Walker's budget questioned by Republicans, too Feb '15 lLL 1
Rhinelander Music Thread (Apr '12) Dec '14 Musikologist 16
News Hurley area walking, biking trail no longer jus... (Oct '07) Sep '14 Sneaky Pete 7
Debate: Marijuana - Rhinelander, WI (Sep '10) Sep '14 EricaZ 30
More from around the web

Naughton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]