Attacks Have Waterbury Families on Edge

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: NBC Connecticut 13

On Wednesday, a Waterbury man was still in shock after his wife was attacked and robbed at gunpoint on their doorstep Tuesday night.

Full Story
Dr. Feelgood

Reading, MA

#1 Nov 18, 2012
This is shocking? You live in Waterbury. You deserve to be robbed. And killed. And raped. Don't like it, get out.
think

Waterbury, CT

#2 Dec 12, 2012
A lot of these folks have lived here for years. Yes, Waterbury has become more horrible throughout the years but who can honestly move these days? Especially if you own a home in Waterbury? The taxes are so high no one will buy your home. So there are those that are stuck here and those that choose to live here. I'm stuck here because I own a home & a single mom of 2. So I deserve to be robbed and raped?
Pride

Waltham, MA

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Well that is was the doctor said, isn't it?
think

New York, NY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
It wasn't by choice, and I'm proactively trying to move and better myself. I work full time and go to school part time. I'm not even from around here. You're a nasty troll.
D. feelgood M.D.

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Society often demonizes those who speak an unpopular truth. you call me a troll. i am quite the contrary, I am a voice of reason.
Chris

Waterbury, CT

#7 Jan 2, 2013
If u dont like waterbury get out. Try watching the news some time and read in between the lines. Besides all the welfare scum of waterbury there are plenty of good people, I work for them all the time. Bet you voted for Obama too, dr feelgood, ignorance is all over these days. I live in a nice neighborhood here, have two nice cars, sent my daughter to private school, pay taxes on three homes. The problem here is all the non working welfare scum, dr feelgood u are an angry soul. You dont even live in waterbury I bet.
Chris

Waterbury, CT

#8 Jan 2, 2013
The voice of reason says if you live in waterbury you deserve to be raped and murdered dr feelgood in that case you @?@$&@.
Chris

Waterbury, CT

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Dr feelgood u must be from massachussetes
think

Bronx, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="D. feelgood M.D. "]Society often demonizes those who speak an unpopular truth. you call me a troll. i am quite the contrary, I am a voice of reason.[/QUOTE]

I bet you're a 48 year old who lives in his moms basement and works in a cubicle who doesn't shower. Judge yourself TROLL.
Dr. Feelgood

West Roxbury, MA

#11 Jan 21, 2013
think wrote:
[QUOTE who="D. feelgood M.D. "]Society often demonizes those who speak an unpopular truth. you call me a troll. i am quite the contrary, I am a voice of reason."
I bet you're a 48 year old who lives in his moms basement and works in a cubicle who doesn't shower. Judge yourself TROLL.
If rather spend 10 years sleeping at the Nevada testing grounds, listening to a continuos loop of Fran Drescher and Celine Dion duets played at 150 decibels while being forced at gunpoint to masturbate with a handful of steel wool as someone pours lemon juice over me than spend 15 minutes in the toxic waste cess pool you call a city.
For all of you morons, the Nevada testing grounds is where they have tested more nuclear weapons than anywhere on Earth.
Don't make excuses, get your shit together and get out of that city. Of you choose to stay, you deserve what you get.
think

Waterbury, CT

#12 Jan 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dr. Feelgood"]<quoted text>If rather spend 10 years sleeping at the Nevada testing grounds, listening to a continuos loop of Fran Drescher and Celine Dion duets played at 150 decibels while being forced at gunpoint to masturbate with a handful of steel wool as someone pours lemon juice over me than spend 15 minutes in the toxic waste cess pool you call a city.
For all of you morons, the Nevada testing grounds is where they have tested more nuclear weapons than anywhere on Earth.
Don't make excuses, get your shit together and get out of that city. Of you choose to stay, you deserve what you get.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that was well thought out there Habib. Cheers!!!
pltr

New York, NY

#13 Apr 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dr. Feelgood"]<quoted text>
If rather spend 10 years sleeping at the Nevada testing grounds, listening to a continuos loop of Fran Drescher and Celine Dion duets played at 150 decibels while being forced at gunpoint to masturbate with a handful of steel wool as someone pours lemon juice over me than spend 15 minutes in the toxic waste cess pool you call a city.
Don't make excuses, get your shit together and get out of that city. Of you choose to stay, you deserve what you get.
[/QUOTE]

DrFeelgood you need to think before you post. Seriously.
M. Feelgood, M.D.

Waltham, MA

#14 Apr 10, 2013
think wrote:
[QUOTE who="Dr. Feelgood"]<quoted text>If rather spend 10 years sleeping at the Nevada testing grounds, listening to a continuos loop of Fran Drescher and Celine Dion duets played at 150 decibels while being forced at gunpoint to masturbate with a handful of steel wool as someone pours lemon juice over me than spend 15 minutes in the toxic waste cess pool you call a city.
Don't make excuses, get your shit together and get out of that city. Of you choose to stay, you deserve what you get."

Wow, that was well thought out there Habib. Cheers!!!
Eew. Don't call me haji. I use the Koran for toilet paper. As should everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naugatuck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Seymour school approved for apartment co... Dec 18 American Gentlema... 1
Review: Josi Dec 18 Jeffrey stewart 1
Do you approve of Robert A. Mezzo as Mayor? Dec 15 Ed 1
What was the the Naugatuck Valley Mall like? (Jun '13) Dec 12 Jay 13
wana buy my dirty wet pantys? Dec 6 baby amy 1
dirtywet panty sell Dec 6 baby amy 1
Bridgeport police to hire cops with hearing aids Dec 1 American Gentlema... 11
Naugatuck Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Naugatuck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Naugatuck News, Events & Info