Harrisville man accused of sex with g...

Harrisville man accused of sex with girl under 13

There are 265 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Harrisville man accused of sex with girl under 13. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

A Harrisville resident was arrested by state police on Thursday for allegedly having sex with a girl under the age of 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Curious

Hartford, CT

#214 Mar 3, 2013
Has he been sentenced
bite me

Brasher Falls, NY

#215 Mar 3, 2013
what did he get?
Cynthia

Gouverneur, NY

#216 Mar 3, 2013
Last I heard he hasn't even been back to court
oh yes

Gouverneur, NY

#217 Mar 5, 2013
Hasn't even been back to court. Why you ask. I'm sure because the accuser is having a hard time remembering her story.
Gouverneur citizen

Boston, MA

#218 Mar 5, 2013
oh yes wrote:
Hasn't even been back to court. Why you ask. I'm sure because the accuser is having a hard time remembering her story.
oh my, may god be with you.
Cynthia

Gouverneur, NY

#219 Mar 5, 2013
found out he hasn't been back because his attorney is an idiot and he is sucking the family dry before he has him plead guilty.
oh yes

Gouverneur, NY

#220 Mar 5, 2013
Omg you are an idiot. The attorney is a very good one. And knows what he is doing. Again. The little one is trying to remember the lies she's told the police
Gouverneur citizen

Somerville, MA

#221 Mar 5, 2013
oh yes wrote:
Omg you are an idiot. The attorney is a very good one. And knows what he is doing. Again. The little one is trying to remember the lies she's told the police
may not be right, but she was under age and he knew better, so time for the bad boy to pay
Darren Baker

Dunn Loring, VA

#223 Mar 8, 2013
I'm pretty sure she was only 11 at the time and no a lot of guys wouldn't stoop to that low of an age. She has done this to many other guys so I've herd but still 19 hmm should know better. Might still be a teen cause he's 19 buy at 18 your legally an ADULT. That's rape. He is disgusting. Younger girls are fun but not that young! That sh*ts craaaayy! 17 is legal and my standards are 18yrs and older.
puhleass

Gouverneur, NY

#224 Mar 10, 2013
Omg Darren shut up. You just say she's done it to many before. And u say nothing negative about the ones who have or have not slept with her. But just because u don't like joe he's automatically guilty. Your a pill poopin idiot who does nothing but feed minors with drugs and alcohol. You need to be locked up.
ha ha

Carthage, NY

#225 Mar 12, 2013
Darren had her too thats why hes here
I know

Gouverneur, NY

#227 Jun 26, 2013
Ur an idiot.... so lets just hope this little banger has kept records of everytime they supposedly had sex because how do u charge with a specific amount without proof?? It will all come out in the evidence hearing or should we say lack of evidence hearing.
DRT

Watertown, NY

#228 Jun 26, 2013
I know wrote:
Ur an idiot.... so lets just hope this little banger has kept records of everytime they supposedly had sex because how do u charge with a specific amount without proof?? It will all come out in the evidence hearing or should we say lack of evidence hearing.
Holy smoke, are you a goofy bastard or what? The had to prove the sex in order to indict.

As for proof, he already admitted it. Go see the court file like an earlier poster said. Its a public document, see for your self if you dare, GOOFY!!
proof

Richville, NY

#229 Jun 26, 2013
I know wrote:
There will somehow by enough evidence to either charge him as accused or to get him to admit to a lesser amount and therefore be charged. He will not walk away from this or from Bubba once he is a prison ho.
DRT

Watertown, NY

#231 Jun 26, 2013
Go look at the records, he already admitted.

Yo Joey, I hear there is a sale on KY at Walmart, you might want to stock up.
for all you retards

Quincy, MA

#232 Jun 26, 2013
Dear DRT... your frigging lowlife coward a lot of balls on topix.i dare you to put your name to this.... but no you'd rather hide behind the key board ... shows what you know... HOW EVER TOLD YOU HE ADMITTED TO IT LIED HE ADMITTED TO NOTHING... DUMBASS SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GOT YOUR INFO BUT, I KNOW IT'S WRONG.
for all you retards

Quincy, MA

#233 Jun 26, 2013
OH AND WHAT RECORD YOU HAVE A COPY OF IT CAN YOU SHOW IT TO ME.. ALL YOU KNOW IS WHAT SOMEONE TOLD YOU AND IT'S A LIE JUST LIKE ALL OF IT IS A LIE. VICIOUS LIES TO GET BACK AT JOE FOR SHIT BETWEEN HER BROTHER AND HIM.... SCUMBAG PEOPLE BEING VINDICTIVE...
duh

Woburn, MA

#234 Jun 26, 2013
decent wrote:
If anyone has the desire to know the truth, just go to court and ask to see the papers. Its all public records
not when she's under aged foolish
rob smithy

Gouverneur, NY

#235 Jun 26, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
not when she's under aged foolish
She may be underaed, but he is not. Court records are open to inspection, go ask the court and see.

What court was it?
for all you retards

Boston, MA

#236 Jun 26, 2013
rob smithy wrote:
<quoted text>
She may be underaed, but he is not. Court records are open to inspection, go ask the court and see.
What court was it?
you seem to know it all you should know that to..... you can't see anything.... people have tried and they were told no!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natural Bridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lowville attorney plans challenge of two-term L... Tue come again 15
N/A meeting Sep 1 One day at a time 2
News Harrisville man charged in fight outside fire hall Aug 24 concerned citizen 7
News Croghan man sent to prison for growing pot, unl... Aug 22 for real 3
Review: KC Nails & SPA (Dec '12) Aug 19 Becky 4
News Carthage woman accused of breaking into Denmark... Aug 18 karmagetsyou 1
Natural Bridge woman allegedly resisted arrest,... Apr '15 Tyler 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natural Bridge Mortgages