Info

New York, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
What are the bomb threats at NCHS being kept quiet?
ouber goober

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 14, 2013
What i want to know is how do two cops search the entire school in only 45 minutes? My son said only two cops came and they were outside only 45 minutes .
Sarak of Vulcan

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
The threats were not kept quiet and there were more than two cops involved. Why don't you two try and deal with facts instead of hearsay. How could your son know that only two cops were involved when his butt was outside the whole time?
friend

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Mar 24, 2013
My daughter said Toothless Ferrel was there of course and one car with two more police showed up.....so three cops were there to search 300,000 sq feet of school with 100+ rooms.......impossible in 45 mins as previous woman posted.
not true

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Mar 25, 2013
I saw at least 4 or 5 cars out there that morning. Anyway, they caught the guy over a week ago, so they did somthing right.
example

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Mar 25, 2013
And this is what's wrong with education today. These "parents" believe everything their kids say instead of what adults say. That's why the kids are so bad that the teachers can't teach. They know mommy will believe them and blame the adult.
2 cops

Baton Rouge, LA

#7 Mar 25, 2013
When has only 2 cops showed up to anything that has ever happened in Natchitoches?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people have sex with their own fam... (May '11) 16 min The Real Truth 107
Darius mccray 7 hr Laughing 7
Black People don't tip!! 7 hr Tugboat 11
I'm pregnant for Darius McCray 7 hr Latronda 1
ISO lots for rent Thu Dumba 7
Confederate Statue Thu Southern Comfort 11
Haunted places/Ghost sightings (May '13) Thu Curious 48

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages