Just Shaking My Damn Head

United States

#25 Apr 6, 2013
Get off dope.. Get a job.. Pay your damn tickets.. I could go on and on, but I don't really see the point. And as far as John goes.. My sympathy to your family. You was raised better... Justin and Megan not so much... But you was raised better!
Reed Thomas

Natchitoches, LA

#26 Apr 7, 2013
I believe I would have paid the ticket instead of being locked up for three days. Unless someone is a genius....
John

Keller, TX

#27 Apr 7, 2013
Reed Thomas wrote:
I believe I would have paid the ticket instead of being locked up for three days. Unless someone is a genius....
Well would have but when you don't have $400 laying around just to give the state you really don't have a choice
John

Keller, TX

#28 Apr 7, 2013
Just Shaking My Damn Head wrote:
Get off dope.. Get a job.. Pay your damn tickets.. I could go on and on, but I don't really see the point. And as far as John goes.. My sympathy to your family. You was raised better... Justin and Megan not so much... But you was raised better!
Don't do the dope... have been looking for a job for over a year and when it comes time to pay a ticket if I have one and it's a choice between eating and making sure baton rouge has money... I'm eating....

My family don't need your sympathy... most of them have disowned me anyway just listining to idols like you.. but you know what? I have accepted it... their loss

Azle, TX

#29 Apr 7, 2013
@ John... Sorry dude, your loss. You were not disowned without reason. And about Justin.. That boy is 30 years old.. Should have been working for years... But that whole drug testing thing, probably been holding him back! Lol... No need to defend yourself or anyone else any longer.. It is what it is... But it's never to late to turn things around and start digging yourselves out of the whole that y'all have sank into. But to do that successfully one must take responsibility for their actions. Stop the blame game and playing the victim. Admit to yourself at least what you have done and what you have become. People can and do change. It's not to late for any of you yet . It was almost to late for Megan a while back.. When she was so strung out on meth, crack or whatever that she could not be immediately treated for a life threatening infection. People are only given so many second chances.
John

Rowlett, TX

#30 Apr 7, 2013
@ John... Sorry dude, your loss. You were not disowned without reason. And about Justin.. That boy is 30 years old.. Should have been working for years... But that whole drug testing thing, probably been holding him back! Lol... No need to defend yourself or anyone else any longer.. It is what it is... But it's never to late to turn things around and start digging yourselves out of the whole that y'all have sank into. But to do that successfully one must take responsibility for their actions. Stop the blame game and playing the victim. Admit to yourself at least what you have done and what you have become. People can and do change. It's not to late for any of you yet . It was almost to late for Megan a while back.. When she was so strung out on meth, crack or whatever that she could not be immediately treated for a life threatening infection. People are only given so many second chances.
Yes believe it or not I know exactly what you are talking about... the only thing wrong with your statement is the drug use... I don't use drugs and neither does Justin or Megan...

Also for your information... I am the one that took her to the ER that morning...the condition she has is medical.. no need to go into further details but they told me that had she waited untill the doctor appointment she had 2 days later she wouldn't have made it...

If you could use your real name i might know just how you supposedly know my family... they are just as worried bout other people business as yall are
since when

Shreveport, LA

#31 Apr 8, 2013
You need to wake up and quit your lying, John. Perhaps the drugs have warped your brain so much that you really BELIEVE none of you do drugs! disgusting to think that you realy believe anyone believes your lies!!!

Azle, TX

#32 Apr 10, 2013
Megan was admitted to Many Hospital last night.. Overdose??
Friend of them

United States

#33 Apr 10, 2013
Megan was admitted to Many Hospital last night.. Overdose??
To be quite frank.. What concern of this is yours???

Justin John and Megan are great people... I know they are tired of being treated like they are by people and only want to do what is best for themselves..

I have NEVER seen nor heard of any of them using drugs or mistreating the kid... in fact I know in a new york second that even with them all being down on thier backs right now like they are, they wouldn't heastate to give you the shirts off thier backs...

You people really need to grow up and not worry about what they do, cause I know for a second they do not care about yours..
John McAlpin

United States

#34 Apr 10, 2013
Friend of them wrote:
<quoted text>
To be quite frank.. What concern of this is yours???
Justin John and Megan are great people... I know they are tired of being treated like they are by people and only want to do what is best for themselves..
I have NEVER seen nor heard of any of them using drugs or mistreating the kid... in fact I know in a new york second that even with them all being down on thier backs right now like they are, they wouldn't heastate to give you the shirts off thier backs...
You people really need to grow up and not worry about what they do, cause I know for a second they do not care about yours..
Thank you.. I wish I knew who you were so I could know who I actually have as a friend...

And to just shaking your head.. I don't know how you got your info but I have already established that NOBODY can prove me, Justin or Megan is on drugs.. But yet that is the first thing you all jump on when you hear our names... Your are all too Chickensh&t to put your names on here and just how I might know you.. I am not going to discuss personal business on here but I will tell you right now, Megan has not overdosed... Actually you all should find time to say a prayer for her as she does have a medical condition that is pretty severe and if it wasn't for the doctors at Rapides Regional she wouldn't even be here today, and no her condition is not caused by drugs

I'm through throwing gas on this fire and would like to apologize to SOME members of my family, who thought they were included in earlier comments... I was wrong not to clarify what was being said however I am now droping it all together.. only to say that if it were not for some of my family that has helped me through the tough times, I would not be where I am today...

Post what you people want, I don't care and I Know Justin and Megan don't care what you think either... We know who we are and sticks and stones break bones but words sure are funny sometimes.. especially coming off of your keyboards... We would never result to logging on with a fake name and spreading the slander that you have

IF YOU PEOPLE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ANY OF US, WE AINT HARD TO FIND..

PEACE OUT

Azle, TX

#35 Apr 10, 2013
My hope that what your saying about the drug abuse is true.. But once you have been as far and long on the dope road as you three it's just awful hard to come back and start traveling on the right rode. Not impossible but really hard. Any hard times that you three are suffering from now is directly or indirectly related to drug use. You all are poster children for what not to do. Still believe that it's never too late to make better choices. But I just don't see how defending bad choices is making better choices??? And you cannot deny that the severity of Megan's health issues are not related to her drug use and what goes along with it...
Mudcat

Natchitoches, LA

#36 Apr 11, 2013
Give them the benefit of doubt. Time will tell if they are telling the truth, if they are not it will catch up with them. If they are it will become evident in the way they live. Only time will tell. People usually don't change, but they can.

Since: Mar 09

Houma, LA

#38 May 3, 2013
megan wrote:
This is justins wife people need to stop being childish and stay out of our business.....yea he in jail but i dnt think its anybodys concerns y hes there....just people trying to be noisy....and if u wanna talk that talk...y dnt u say it to our face.....TIP OF THA DAY:tha world would be alot better if ppl would mind there own and not others!!!!
World would be a lot better if uneducated hicks wouldn't have more kids that are just as dumb.
Please

Natchitoches, LA

#39 May 3, 2013
megan wrote:
This is justins wife people need to stop being childish and stay out of our business.....yea he in jail but i dnt think its anybodys concerns y hes there....just people trying to be noisy....and if u wanna talk that talk...y dnt u say it to our face.....TIP OF THA DAY:tha world would be alot better if ppl would mind there own and not others!!!!
Please, have you read on here any at all? No harm intended towards you, because I agree, but without getting in other peoples' business there wouldn't be anything posted on here! You know Natchitoches, Topix is right up the people's alley, they can talk all they want, spread all the rumors they want & nobody knows who did it. What's better for a place like this?
what next

Shreveport, LA

#40 Jun 24, 2013
wonder what it is going to take for these two pathetic parents to get off drugs and GROW UP!!! Such a pitiful situation and to think that that are raising a child. Feel so sorry for that little boy. he just doesnt stand a chance with them for examples!
Mud Rider

Natchitoches, LA

#42 Jun 25, 2013
WTH wrote:
So, it seems like I heard today that Justin is incarcerated at NPDC again! What did the bad boy do, now? I am sure his is totally innocent (according to himself) and has probably been framed, AGAIN! Maybe they'll keep his butt in jail this time!! Would be the best for everyone, if they did!!!
When you are innocent you don't plead to anything. You fight for your freedom, not admit to a felony so you can go home on probation. I don't know if he is back in but he will be.
Just sayin

Arkadelphia, AR

#44 Jun 25, 2013
Yup hes back in jail again . He did it big this time , I was told , repeat told . Means it is like hear say , that he broke in house on allen bullah road . He was picked up for unlawful entry or burglary or sumthin like that . Now for the clincher . Was told they also throwed sum kind of sex charge on him . I heard he went in house ( person he knew good ) an suposeally raped the girl . Also heard it was consentual untill her boyfriend woke up an seen it then she cried rape . Not sure what is true an whats not . I wasnt there so dont know for fact . But he is in jail with a breakin an enter charge or similar one to that an sum kind of sex charge , which i dont belive he did . True him an meagan need to get on right track an leave thst dope alone an i feel sorry for xjessie . Hes one payin for all there fuck ups . Just sayin.........,..
No money

United States

#45 Jun 26, 2013
He's got terrible dental hygiene. How does he chew food. He don't have a problem with food sticking between his teeth though.
WTH

Shreveport, LA

#46 Jun 26, 2013
Meth & Cocane will rot your teeth like it has rotted theirs!
Just sayin

United States

#47 Jun 26, 2013
While you ppl are on here bashing Megan is missing her family are worried sick for her.. So get a grip on life and instead of judging others which you have no right to do only our GOD does.. get down on your knees and pray for this girl.. Pray for her family.. Pray for her son and imagine what you would do if this was you or Someone you love dearly! If we had a little more compassion and a little less judging what a beautiful world this would be! To megans family.. I pray for a safe return and ask god to keep his arms wrapped around you in your time of need.. God bless you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry LaCaze child raper 28 min Cookie Lyon 15
NJHS faculty need a reality check 6 hr Confused 4
future expectations (Jul '11) 6 hr Response 15
LabreshaC. Sun Shaylive143 3
Bye Felicia Sun Submit 2
Can I? Sun Yawn 5
Things D0pe H0s Do May 20 Little Chung Nguyen 2

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance