First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mud Rider

Mansfield, LA

#1 Apr 1, 2013
I just heard Justin Freeman got in a wreck on Brandon Cotton Road and was taken in. I wonder what they took him in for?
Maybe

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Injuries?
Cant get right

Arkadelphia, AR

#3 Apr 1, 2013
No not injuries . He had a warrant for a unpaid ticket in Many . Thats is what i heard .
nah

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Apr 2, 2013
I call bull on the unpaid ticket...
john

Dallas, TX

#6 Apr 3, 2013
john wrote:
This is one of Justin's best friends... you people need to mind your own fucking business and worry about yourself... his business is none of yours....
Btw... you all have the wrong idea because it aint why yall think(the reason hes in jail)
But I aint posting his business on here
guess it

Shreveport, LA

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Probly DRUGS or beating on that wife of his. Boy can't stay out of trouble. Might could if he'd get a job to support his family! AND John, you probly he ONLY friend! You bout as worthless as he is! Sory! Sory! Sory! Sory! You both are just a pile of dung!
Mudcat

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Apr 4, 2013
I heard that he is being held on a probation violation. Something about stolen ATVs.
enforcer

Odessa, TX

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Radio said stolen generator
Bill Bo baggins

United States

#12 Apr 4, 2013
That guy has great dental hygien
Friend

United States

#13 Apr 4, 2013
enforcer wrote:
Radio said stolen generator
Which station said that???
Reed Thomas

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2013
I heard it too, they said two generators were stolen from a hunting camp. Not sure which station, one of the Natchitoches stations.
Too much time

Monroe, LA

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Reed Thomas wrote:
I heard it too, they said two generators were stolen from a hunting camp. Not sure which station, one of the Natchitoches stations.
Sheriff's website had men named obannon and weeks as those arrested.
megan

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Apr 4, 2013
This is justins wife people need to stop being childish and stay out of our business.....yea he in jail but i dnt think its anybodys concerns y hes there....just people trying to be noisy....and if u wanna talk that talk...y dnt u say it to our face.....TIP OF THA DAY:tha world would be alot better if ppl would mind there own and not others!!!!
john

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Apr 4, 2013
Amen Megan!!!!
ALLSPUNOUT

Stewart, MS

#18 Apr 4, 2013
I hear that Justin and John are lovers.
guess it

Shreveport, LA

#19 Apr 5, 2013
John's probly doin' Justin AND Megan. She is a sorry as Justin is and is always high on M! I feel so sorry for their little boy and don't know why CPS don't take him away from them. He doesn't stand a chansce in ife with sorry a$$ parents like those 2! They ar piss pour excuses of parents! Just sayin'!
john mcalpin

Dallas, TX

#20 Apr 5, 2013
This is John McAlpin.. first off.. I don't know where you chicken sh%t MF's are getting your information but yall have been fed a line of sh&t..

First off I'm not gay.. I'm friends with Justin and he has a wife dumbass... just because you don't have any friends and wouldn't even know what one is is no excuse to say we are gay... wow really?????

2. Justin and Megan are great parents...they are NOT on drugs and that FACT can be proven... They have just fell on hard times.... that boy is treated way better than most kids and anybody that says otherwise doesn't know and needs to stay the hell out of their business and worry about your own

3. If you have something to say to him, her or me.. get off this bs website and from behind your screen names and find me.. at least if I got a problem with you I'll say it to your face and not hide behind the internet...

Worry about your own damn self and get out of his damn life your sorry no good peices of sh$t...
since when

Shreveport, LA

#22 Apr 5, 2013
OMG John, you must think we all as stupid as you! ALL 3 of you are meth/coke heads and ain't been clean in years! What a dumb a$$ to think we belive that shot!!!
As for that little boy, why does he goe to school dirty and hungry everyday, if they take such good care of him? Dang, you so high right now that you actually think people are dumb enough to believe what you are saying??? Get real .... but get CLEAN first! Just a matter of time before ya'll gonna be so high when you get in a wreck and some pour inocent person will get killed while you all just keepa snortin'! Ya'll are disgustin!!!
john McAlpin

Dallas, TX

#23 Apr 6, 2013
Again with the random calling names and other filth coming out your mouth and yet no name to go with the voice...

What have either me or the Freemans ever done to you...

I'm confused about something... you seam to know everything about me and my friends but one thing...the truth..

I am all for listing to your claims but i can offer something you cant... facts....show me some kind of evidence of what you claim and I will be more than happy to hear you out

I can go on and on about how this ain't true but you people have already made up your mind and talks trash about another person based on what he/she has heard from people like you

Again if you want to talk this sh&t go ahead... just offer proof of what you claim and state your name for the record... I have, will you???
Justin Freeman

Dallas, TX

#24 Apr 6, 2013
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!
For the record I went to jail for a unpaid ticket in Many....
If any of you sh#t talking bitches got anything to say to me.. I aint hard to find!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks eat their dead families like cann... 29 min Bamblam 15
What's New 33 min Bamblam 53
do anybody know whats going on with big paige ... (Jun '07) 11 hr Grace 17
Jail Bonds 11 hr Ura liar 13
Axsom family begging 12 hr Hello 44
Is Jenay Johnson still tricking?... 17 hr The Truth 6
Matthew Powell RIP 19 hr theman 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages