sexy

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2008

How are things going at Lakeview? Is the new principal doing better than the one last year. Are test scores up? Are the teachers happy with the principal?
bob

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

the new principal at lakeview is doing well with the students but bad with the teachers. he has a totalitarian attitude that works for the students but not for grown men and women who have been teaching a long time. there is a difference between how you talk to a student and how you talk to a teacher. when or if he learns the difference he will be okay.
bob

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

but i dont think he has stolen any money yet like james guin did. so he's got that going for him
kingfish

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

No, but part of the deal with him taking Lakeview was that his wife was to be hired in Natchitoches Parish. Why can't we get good people without the back room deals?
Wondering Again

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

kingfish wrote:
No, but part of the deal with him taking Lakeview was that his wife was to be hired in Natchitoches Parish. Why can't we get good people without the back room deals?
You damn people can't be happy with anything.You will find fault with anything that comes down the street,I bet even if something were your own idea you would piss and moan about it.Shut-up get off the computer and pull your head out for some fresh air.
Back Jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

Wondering Again wrote:
<quoted text>You damn people can't be happy with anything.You will find fault with anything that comes down the street,I bet even if something were your own idea you would piss and moan about it.Shut-up get off the computer and pull your head out for some fresh air.
The discipline should not be a problem for him this year. Most of the hard cases were expelled last year by the assistant principal. And considering that his policies amounts to stealing intellectual property he should do fine with that. He has a better than you and a know it all personality.
Patriot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

Wondering Again wrote:
<quoted text>You damn people can't be happy with anything.You will find fault with anything that comes down the street,I bet even if something were your own idea you would piss and moan about it.Shut-up get off the computer and pull your head out for some fresh air.
When's the last time you had an idea? As far as being pissed at our own ideas, we won't ever know because we are not allowed to have ideas in the school system. Decisions are made from the top down (Murphy) with no consideration as to what is in our best interest. The worst part is that those at the top are not qualified or competent to make decisions on the secondary level. That is why we keep getting administrators with no secondary experience. We suffer, the school suffers and education suffers.
Truedat

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

I heard that the assitant principal from last year left because he caught siflis from one of the students. He sounds like a fine disciplinarian. Anything has got to be better than that.
dog

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

The story I heard was that there is a black "chip" on his shoulder. The idea that I am in charge and I am black and you will do what I tell you. He has pissed off many of the teachers at LHS
ColdFoot

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Judged:

I am a student at Lakeview and i must insist that the school is better this year. Last year, when someone did something they were sent to the office and they principal told them not to do it again and sent them back to class. Mr Braden did not bleive in licks, however Mr. Sampson does. And i believe that is a big plus, becuase ive heard students talking about being better becuase they didnt want licks from Mr. Sampson. And he isnt playing games neither. Neither is the assistant principal. They both will fill out papers to send your butt home in a second. And the kids are starting to see that, after so many people are out from suspension. And i also like the fact that he had brought cokes back. He is very strict to the teachers but they need it. They need to be talked to like that, becuase they are part of the reason why our scores are so low. Im not talking about all of them, becuase some truly care. But i know of alot of teachers they got mad and got their pants in a wad becuase he talked to them like that. Get over it. If you were being a good teacher like your suppose to be this wouldnt happen. Yaw brought it on yourself. Overall i am very satisfiel with my new principal. Oh and before you people get on here and try to start some racial stuff, i am white. So dont be like ''hes black and hes trying to take up for the black principal''
bob

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

just because a student is dumb doesn't mean a teacher has to be talked to like a dumb student
bob

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

sounds to me like coldfoot is scared of black people
Lil JJ

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

bob wrote:
You have got to be the bigest IDIOT.
ColdFoot

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

bob wrote:
Nah. I wouldnt say i am considering alot of my freinds are black and got my back. So shut ya mouth fool
LuLu

Washington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

ColdFoot wrote:
I am a student at Lakeview and i must insist that the school is better this year. Last year, when someone did something they were sent to the office and they principal told them not to do it again and sent them back to class. Mr Braden did not bleive in licks, however Mr. Sampson does. And i believe that is a big plus, becuase ive heard students talking about being better becuase they didnt want licks from Mr. Sampson. And he isnt playing games neither. Neither is the assistant principal. They both will fill out papers to send your butt home in a second. And the kids are starting to see that, after so many people are out from suspension. And i also like the fact that he had brought cokes back. He is very strict to the teachers but they need it. They need to be talked to like that, becuase they are part of the reason why our scores are so low. Im not talking about all of them, becuase some truly care. But i know of alot of teachers they got mad and got their pants in a wad becuase he talked to them like that. Get over it. If you were being a good teacher like your suppose to be this wouldnt happen. Yaw brought it on yourself. Overall i am very satisfiel with my new principal. Oh and before you people get on here and try to start some racial stuff, i am white. So dont be like ''hes black and hes trying to take up for the black principal''
They took coke machines out of the schools because they are unhealthy for the children. I don't mean to be ugly but before you say your school has improved maybe you should use spell checker on your writing. I have been in classes with people who don't want to learn so you can't blame the teachers for your bad test scores. They passed their tests. Maybe if parents would do a better job at raising their children then teachers would be able to teach more instead of having to babysit people who don't even want to be there. The fact of the matter is that disrespect should never be a policy. Mr. Sampson is going about it wrong. If he isn't careful he is going to lose good teachers. Noone wants to work for someone who demands respect without showing it.
Lil JJ

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

I hear they have a fantastic councelor.
Somebody

Pleasant Hill, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

bob wrote:
but i dont think he has stolen any money yet like james guin did. so he's got that going for him
JAMES GUIN DID NOT STEAL MONEY .HE DOES NOT HAVE TO STEAL .HE IS ONE OF THE MOST CARING PEOPLE AROUND HERE .YOU MUST BE UNDER WALKERS CAMP. ALSO , THE NEW GUY YOU ARE SO BIG TO DEFEND HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF STEALING ALSO. GROW UP PEOPLE . WHO REALLY GIVES A SHIT ANYWAY. ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DO IS TRY TO RUN SOMEBODIES NAME IN THE MUD . YOU PROBABLY DONT HAVE A POT TO PISS IN OR A WINDOW TO THROW IT OUT. HAVE A NICE DAY JACK OFF.
ColdFoot

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>
They took coke machines out of the schools because they are unhealthy for the children. I don't mean to be ugly but before you say your school has improved maybe you should use spell checker on your writing. I have been in classes with people who don't want to learn so you can't blame the teachers for your bad test scores. They passed their tests. Maybe if parents would do a better job at raising their children then teachers would be able to teach more instead of having to babysit people who don't even want to be there. The fact of the matter is that disrespect should never be a policy. Mr. Sampson is going about it wrong. If he isn't careful he is going to lose good teachers. Noone wants to work for someone who demands respect without showing it.
Are you the one that goes to that school everyday. No. I am. So i believe i know what im talking about, unlike you. Becuase if you were there everyday you would know that Mr. Sampson does treat the teachers with respect. He talks to them with respect but he also puts his foot down and tells them what their doing wrong, therfore the teachers think that he is doing it in a disrespectful manner. Ive personally saw the way he talks to them and its what they needed. They needed someone to wake them up, and say something has to be done. And he did that. The teachers are just use to nothing being done, and now that theirs someone that will actually tell them what their doing wrong, they wont to complain about it. And as for cokes, it didnt matter if they took the coke machines out or not. Ever since they took the coke machines out, there have been more kids sneaking in cokes and drinking them in class when the teachers arent looking. So taking the coke machines out didnt help any. if anything it hurt them.
LuLu

Washington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Judged:

ColdFoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the one that goes to that school everyday. No. I am. So i believe i know what im talking about, unlike you. Becuase if you were there everyday you would know that Mr. Sampson does treat the teachers with respect. He talks to them with respect but he also puts his foot down and tells them what their doing wrong, therfore the teachers think that he is doing it in a disrespectful manner. Ive personally saw the way he talks to them and its what they needed. They needed someone to wake them up, and say something has to be done. And he did that. The teachers are just use to nothing being done, and now that theirs someone that will actually tell them what their doing wrong, they wont to complain about it. And as for cokes, it didnt matter if they took the coke machines out or not. Ever since they took the coke machines out, there have been more kids sneaking in cokes and drinking them in class when the teachers arent looking. So taking the coke machines out didnt help any. if anything it hurt them.
If he is talking to them in front of you then how is that respectful? If there is something he has to say then he can kindly ask them to step out of the room or better yet, instead of interrupting class, schedule a meeting with the teacher. All I'm saying is that if he wants change and wants the children to show adults respect, then maybe he should do the same. There is always a nice way to say things and an ugly way to say things. As long as he is being disrespectful, then noone will respect him and what he may be trying to do will be for nothing.
ColdFoot

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is talking to them in front of you then how is that respectful? If there is something he has to say then he can kindly ask them to step out of the room or better yet, instead of interrupting class, schedule a meeting with the teacher. All I'm saying is that if he wants change and wants the children to show adults respect, then maybe he should do the same. There is always a nice way to say things and an ugly way to say things. As long as he is being disrespectful, then noone will respect him and what he may be trying to do will be for nothing.
Actually that is what he did. He had asked a teacher out in the hallway and i happened to be walking by. He doesnt just march in the classroom and start talking to the tachers about the problems in front of the class

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is a Petular Lacour so messed?! 16 min Fishy 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 47 min Not Landrieu 2,982
What happened on hwy 9 1 hr curious 11
Marthaville trash 2 hr hideyhoe 5
looking for rental home 2 hr searching 3
mortal kombat x 5 hr GAMES BLAZE 1
homework 9 hr It is bull 4
Debate: Ferguson - Natchitoches, LA 10 hr freeloaders repent 51
Wreck in Johnson Chute Rd. 15 hr DeezNutz 3
Sea & sirloin 17 hr Truth 22
that thread disappeared like the $ from the bank 18 hr Truth 65

Search the Natchitoches Forum:
•••
•••