shooting on sixth street
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get it gurl

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Jun 24, 2010
soooo...what happened on sixth street yesterday with skoonie and shardae'???
Oober Goober

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jun 24, 2010
I heard they was stuck together like two dogs humping

“SCISSOR KICK WITH ME”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 24, 2010
Skoonie and Shardae? You have to be kidding! What is the deal with all of these people with F'ed up names shooting each other? I'm starting to think there is a direct correlation between the two.
west bloomfield

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Jun 24, 2010
Skoonie Shardae Saint Tribadism, go figure.

“SCISSOR KICK WITH ME”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 24, 2010
west bloomfield wrote:
Skoonie Shardae Saint Tribadism, go figure.
Tribadism - Google it.
saw everything

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Jun 24, 2010
[thats a lie he was protecting shardee from 3 ugly punk
s that walk the streets all day and nite from rowena to pavie where his pig baby mama live. pig his brother and cousin was shooting at them and skoonie retaliated.

“SCISSOR KICK WITH ME”

Location hidden

#8 Jun 24, 2010
saw everything wrote:
where his pig baby mama live
OINK OINK!
The lost One

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Jun 24, 2010
U a lie? Why scoonie in jail and they not. So talk what u think u no.
Just a question

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Jun 24, 2010
Y scoonie and them beefing any way, when he was locked up Sharday was fooling with Pig?
Springfield

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Jun 24, 2010
Do any of you porch monkees speak English?
Springfield

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Jun 24, 2010
It's no wonder you porch monkees can't get a job, your English sucks! You all a disgrace to yo race.
real bissh

United States

#14 Jun 26, 2010
well for 1 yall worried bot the wrong thing what happend on 6th street is none of yall business if it was they would've been shootin at yall.... nd y the hell would yu say some shit bot them bein stuck togeter like two dogs keep my cousin Danyelle(sharday) name out cha mouth cause you dont know shit bot her nd who the fuck is scoonie nosey bitches its Scooney get your facts right before you try to come on here startn shit nd bein nosey... mind ya damn business that's why people gettn they ass knocked off in natchitoches now they too busy worried bot other people rather than mind they own.....So put a condom in ya ear and fuck what you heard.....
west bloomfield

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Jun 26, 2010
Saint Tribadism wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribadism - Google it.
I did, verrryyy interesting!!!!!!!!!!
BloodyBak23

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Jun 26, 2010
Man all this is some BS Scooney stupid gone off that dope Sharday hairy faced stank lookin ass shootin at them lil young dudes man be for real scooney is a f***ing flunky hes never seen life all of them need too get a life well they have thrown most of it away anyway and they wonder y white people talk bout us like the do DAMN FOOLS!!
done did it

United States

#18 Jun 27, 2010
real bissh wrote:
well for 1 yall worried bot the wrong thing what happend on 6th street is none of yall business if it was they would've been shootin at yall.... nd y the hell would yu say some shit bot them bein stuck togeter like two dogs keep my cousin Danyelle(sharday) name out cha mouth cause you dont know shit bot her nd who the fuck is scoonie nosey bitches its Scooney get your facts right before you try to come on here startn shit nd bein nosey... mind ya damn business that's why people gettn they ass knocked off in natchitoches now they too busy worried bot other people rather than mind they own.....So put a condom in ya ear and fuck what you heard.....
whoever u are that the way to talk to them.they don't understand what go on in the Hood so u wouldn't understand. Just don't bring they ass over there on the westside.see me iam from the back of the square and its real.a real Hood Mr.
done did it

United States

#19 Jun 27, 2010
BloodyBak23 wrote:
Man all this is some BS Scooney stupid gone off that dope Sharday hairy faced stank lookin ass shootin at them lil young dudes man be for real scooney is a f***ing flunky hes never seen life all of them need too get a life well they have thrown most of it away anyway and they wonder y white people talk bout us like the do DAMN FOOLS!!
yes u a hater who never make it in school cuz somebody stay on your ass.square boyz til I die.I am from the back of the square 1400blk and if somebody come through there tripping they get they issue just like any body would.learn to keep your mouth shut.

“Git some!”

Since: Jun 09

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Jun 27, 2010
Where can I get one of these special keyboards with the ebonics alphabet on it?
Eyes and Ears

Natchitoches, LA

#22 Jun 27, 2010
I don't know what the shooting was about, but I do know Barbara is a Nasty Mess. She loves to keep shit going on and try to squeeze herself out of it. I was told her daughter baby daddy was also shooting and I was told they ran up in her house and change clothes. She was right there and won't tell the authorities the truth. It's time to move her off of Sixth and Pavie. She needs to live in the deepest part of the woods away from people. She had those white girls, from the Girls Home living in her house with her sons. She has two sons locked up and don't care who son follows hers.
hmm

United States

#23 Jun 27, 2010
Love these tough gangstas on topix. I bet they are updating their gangsta myspace right now. Everybody knows that real gangstas play on the internet.
done did it

United States

#24 Jun 28, 2010
hmm wrote:
Love these tough gangstas on topix. I bet they are updating their gangsta myspace right now. Everybody knows that real gangstas play on the internet.
will I never play the internet. I played the block.that where the money at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do women think they have a relationship wit... (Oct '13) 35 min LOL 117
yolanda reed 6 hr lmbo 1
carla morrow 7 hr Real mom 8
petition 4 more years! 10 hr yeah 50
F**k natchitoches parish crooked a** police! 20 hr Message 10
Train Thu Jenny 2
rats Wed millions 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages