Natchitoches, LA

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Congrats on your grammar.
Jared Raymond

United States

#3 Dec 23, 2012
maybe wrote:
Congrats on kissing my ass. People like yourself thing it means something to always correct others but remember your entire life is made up of bullshit, murder and lies. So congrats on being a hypocrite that sucks dick on the back of Jet 24!
maybe

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Dec 23, 2012
It's "think" not "thing".
Also it should be "bullshit, murder, and lies."

Disbarage my comment all you want, I'm not the one who sounds like an idiot.

Please take a momet rom fuckng your siser and make an appointment at the Adult Education Center at your earliest convenience
Jared Raymond

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Dec 24, 2012
maybe wrote:
It's "think" not "thing".
Also it should be "bullshit, murder, and lies."

Disbarage my comment all you want, I'm not the one who sounds like an idiot.

Please take a momet rom fuckng your siser and make an appointment at the Adult Education Center at your earliest convenience
I wonder why my grammar bothers you? You do actually look like an idiot because you think that grammar means you have some sort of creditability. Typical lowlife that finally accomplish something now assume it makes you superior. If you really had an issue it would be better to say your kind words face to face. So don't be a coward and hide behind your own ignorance as a person. Gessh...how does well wishes turn into a pissing match . Your such a bitch!
Dikes

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Dec 24, 2012
Surely was a strange reply to a thread. Maybe you step on someone's privacy.
Theft

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Dec 24, 2012
maybe wrote:
It's apparent you have no moral values. How can you be so insulting? I suggest you take a course on hair management . Usually people like yourself are balding or victims of herpes simplex.
Retribution

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Some people tend to point out other people's issues to hide what's missing in there personal life. It's call self hatred. I suggest drinking yourself to death or meth.
digga

United States

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Say, this was started out as a very good post there is no need to take it where it was taken! Two people were married and i find it uplifting to read congratulations about a blessed event. so what if a word was misused it is a simple mistake. every one including the english teachers out there make grammatical errors, some things, especially nit picking on a descent topic, shouldnt take place. now go ahead and pick my comment apart like i know you are about to. i know nothing is capitalized, i dont feel like going through the hassle on my phone. anyway, congrats to tge lucky couple! i pray you bring each other many, many, many years of happiness!
maybe

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Dec 24, 2012
Trolling complete.
Have a nice day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What laws would you make? 1 hr Whiteboard 73
Jamie and Whitney 2 hr OOOPS 3
Charles Ratliff 3 hr Dis how we talk 2
How many kids is to many if u dateing someone 4 hr Yep 21
trainers 4 hr Curious 9
Kathmandu vs Baltimore 5 hr Trader Ricks 1
Jim Croce 1973 (Sep '08) 20 hr joe 885
More from around the web

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE