What 16 yr. old got shot last night?

Since: Oct 09

United States

#45 Oct 19, 2009
Pittsburgh wrote:
Black People Are So Stupid!
I Hope They All Shoot Each Other Dead!
u no what apparently u r a f%%%%in cracker so u really need to fu%%in chill on that dumb shit
BRE_AN_UH

Center, TX

#47 Oct 20, 2009
neighbor wrote:
Walter aka dinky got shot 3 times at his sister nunie house on washington street In his neck, chest, and stomachewhile he was sleep. tanesha Hardy aka tee shot him..some say it was over keke and others say because walter had to testify against her in court because he was in the car with rell (rip) the night deontay her cousin killed him...because deontay said he shot rell 10 times and she shot him 10 times and he wasnt going to jail by hisself...Christina Charles daughters boo and the rest of them is the one that took her to the house and keke is the one that let her in.they say she was bout to kill all of them that was in the house ttweety, nunie,michalel sam and the kids but say tweety asked her not to kill her in front of her kids....so keke and boo is supposedly in jail...the police is loooking for dineisha matlock cuz she was hiding tanesha in her house..this it what i heard so im not saying all this is 100 percent true..but what ever
i wonna just say to the family hold on and keep GOd first...Tweety u will be alright jus continue to pray u have your kids to live for.
CHRiSTiNA CHARlES ND HER KiDS ON GET iT ONE DAY. DEY AlWAYS N THA MiDDlE OF SOMETHiNG. ND DEN THEY THiNK THA BADD. THEY GON B DEAD NEXT. REAl TAlK.
BRE_AN_UH

Center, TX

#48 Oct 20, 2009
GON* i MEAN.
NPD

Natchitoches, LA

#49 Oct 20, 2009
Thanks for the info.We are running a trace on your i.p as we speak.See ya soon BRE AN UH
black

Plainview, TX

#50 Oct 20, 2009
my love go out to tha family,sorry b****es so stupid,be strong and pray.good bless you all.
monique

Plainview, TX

#51 Oct 20, 2009
sorry for your loss, please stay strong,and take care of each other.

“I'm here”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#53 Oct 20, 2009
This is crazy..Keeping the families in prayer...
JUS SADD

United States

#54 Oct 20, 2009
its sad how iqnorant ppl are. killinq oba dumb shit. this is the time when "hits" need 2 b put out. ya feel me.
iFEEL YOOH

United States

#55 Oct 20, 2009
iKNO DAT iS SADD.
prayera

Westlake, LA

#56 Oct 21, 2009
YALL NEED JESUS OMG OMG OMG
NISSY

Abilene, TX

#57 Oct 21, 2009
RIP Dinkie!! I love u tweety(my sister) be strong god will see u through this. Dinkie was loved by many people. Mane this some sad shit!! My heart goes out to the Johnson Family!!!!
Nat Town Vetran

AOL

#58 Oct 21, 2009
I DONT EVEN KNOW DINKY...BUT RIP BABY BOY, I KNOW U WILL BE MISSED!!! AND TO TWEETY HOLD YO HEAD UP BABY GIRL GIRL GOD DOES NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKES! I KNOW U PROBABLY WONDERIN LORD WHY ME, I FEEL U ON THAT BUT HOLD YO HEAD UP HIGH AND KEEP YOUR FAITH AND YOUR STRENGTH AND EVERYTHING GONE WORK ITSELF OUT!!! LOVE YA TWEETY!
Hardy Girl

Seaside, CA

#59 Oct 21, 2009
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you on that it was over more than a girl me personally i think Tenisha had something to do with rell murder to and she know dinky was with rell and didnt want him to tell on her but i feel like her and deontay should get the death penalty cause thats just wrong and then he died in tweety arms that girl done been through enough already them fucking Hardys just some bad people!!!! God is going to punish all of them and everybody that has something to do with it the truth gon cum out sooner or later!!
I'll like to reply to ur comment them hardy's sum bad people. Well ur wrong all of us not but u f*** with us we can be ur worst enemy. It's in are blood to fuck u up if u fuck with us in da wrong way but we can be ur best friend if u let us. but we don't forget if u did us wrong either. And to Walter Family they have our in our p0ray we don't think what Tanesha did was right and we don't up hold her r dontay. But they are responsibile for their our action and justice will happen. But don't sit on here and talk about them Hardys cuz we're not them and we was not there. So when we get back on here say whom ur talkin about by name.
Reynaldo

Atlanta, GA

#60 Oct 21, 2009
Hardy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I'll like to reply to ur comment them hardy's sum bad people. Well ur wrong all of us not but u f*** with us we can be ur worst enemy. It's in are blood to fuck u up if u fuck with us in da wrong way but we can be ur best friend if u let us. but we don't forget if u did us wrong either. And to Walter Family they have our in our p0ray we don't think what Tanesha did was right and we don't up hold her r dontay. But they are responsibile for their our action and justice will happen. But don't sit on here and talk about them Hardys cuz we're not them and we was not there. So when we get back on here say whom ur talkin about by name.
WHAT?
crackerb

Natchitoches, LA

#61 Oct 22, 2009
I am talking about Stacy and Shonda them bitchezzzz r crazy.
What

United States

#63 Oct 22, 2009
Hardy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I'll like to reply to ur comment them hardy's sum bad people. Well ur wrong all of us not but u f*** with us we can be ur worst enemy. It's in are blood to fuck u up if u fuck with us in da wrong way but we can be ur best friend if u let us. but we don't forget if u did us wrong either. And to Walter Family they have our in our p0ray we don't think what Tanesha did was right and we don't up hold her r dontay. But they are responsibile for their our action and justice will happen. But don't sit on here and talk about them Hardys cuz we're not them and we was not there. So when we get back on here say whom ur talkin about by name.
What?? I mean WHAT??????????
hungry

Spring, TX

#64 Oct 22, 2009
I love Hardees! Of course, they're no Cotton Patch, but still...
Toy

New Orleans, LA

#65 Oct 22, 2009
This comment is to both families I will be praying for all of u. tweety be strong I didnt know about your husband continue to turn to God with him all things are possible.

Love Ya,

Mrs. Toyyanka Bell

“Git some!”

Since: Jun 09

Natchitoches, LA

#66 Oct 22, 2009
I didn't know about Tweety's husband neither. Did you tell him to be on the lookout for Sylvester the cat?
mizz_an

United States

#67 Oct 23, 2009
NPD wrote:
Thanks for the info.We are running a trace on your i.p as we speak.See ya soon BRE AN UH
hahaha.........i.p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites are not chosen by God they can't even st... 1 min Nope 19
Bigfoot sightings here (Jan '14) 27 min The Truth 19
Ass Kissing Tootsie 3 hr Delusional 3
KFC building 17 hr The Truth 9
Why can't blacks 18 hr The Truth 37
Jail Bonds 19 hr Ura liar 26
toby mayrand 21 hr Hood E Reputation 2

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages