2.5 yr old fighting Cancer wants Car...

2.5 yr old fighting Cancer wants Cards for Christmas!!

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

Since: Aug 09

AOL

#1 Nov 6, 2009
So, I was going about my everyday life, checking my facebook, watching my 3 yr old and my 18 month old playing around the house, then I noticed a friend had made a post on facebook saying that a little boy, 2.5 yrs old fighting his last stages of cancer, had requested, christmas cards for christmas. I then followed the link to story about it. Am going to post it to the bottom of this post. Please take a minute of your day if you are able to do so, and send this little boy a christmas card!!! Thanks to all who check out their story! Truely a heartbreaking and sweet little story!! Let's help make this little boys christmas wish come true!!!

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/biorkma...

AOL

#2 Nov 6, 2009
Sorry, correction, litle boy is 5 yr old, he has been fighting cancer for 2.5 yrs :(
Dpud

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2009
My card & a little prezzie will be in the mail tomorrow.

“Pointing to the RIGHT!”

Since: Sep 09

Natchitoches

#4 Nov 6, 2009
Thank you for sharing this. My wife and I will be sending him a card tomorrow.

Since: Dec 07

Natchitoches

#5 Nov 6, 2009
in the mail

AOL

#6 Nov 8, 2009
Thanks sooo much!! I just can't imagine, I pray this little boy gets his Christmas wishes and miracles!!! Let anyone you know, know about it! Put card in mail yesterday!!
hot mama

Clovis, NM

#8 Nov 11, 2009
Lord you said that we are healed by your strips heal that little baby according to your word. You said to remind you of your word and I am doing that because you said you would if we would have faith the size of a mustard seed. If two would agree on anything on earth you said it SHALL BE DONE. Heaven and Earth shall pass away but your word shall remain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Natchitoches police investigating fatal shooting 1 hr Light 4
Dollar Tree Refuses Restroom for 2 year old (May '09) 2 hr Response 40
thomas clark 17 hr Response 2
Tawana Greene and Andrew 21 hr Andrew 6
Shane Litton 22 hr pooky 6
Wendy Litton 22 hr pooky 6
Witch is better Sun Henley 15

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance