|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

ConcernedFriend wrote:
If you've found a young, white, female pitbull with brown eyes please respond. All we want for Christmas is for Sookie to be home... Her present is still under the tree
{:..(
dont feel bad my white female pit was stolen on christmas day i know where she is i just put the word out i have spoken to nthe police and soon as i get my identify board from the vet they will be arrested and the person who hangs with the theif will gain 300 dollar reward when i go get my puppy so just be patient you will get it back
jerrick

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

yes notify me
John Smoke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Hate Dad wrote:
It wasn't playing dead... I got a new shotgun for Christmas and just had to try it out!
Rat poison is quitier
ConcernedFriend

Plainview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

jerrick wrote:
yes notify me
Did the guy have other pits, maybe a female white?
catdog

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

quitier?
catdog

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Maybe your pit is with the Yorkie that got stolen with a 4-wheeler & some scrap a/c's & scrap metal. I tell ya, the apples don't fall far from the tree.
Point Blank

Campti, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

If a pitbull shows up on my property, I won't miss.
rack bang

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

hope a few pitbulls go down with falling shots tonight

Since: Dec 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

Hate Dad wrote:
It wasn't playing dead... I got a new shotgun for Christmas and just had to try it out!
you are stupid that is cruel
ConcernedFriend

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Still looking... Any help [REAL help] would be greatly appreciated...
west bloomfield

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

Pit Bulls get a bad rap. I have 2 and they are as gentle as any other dog i have owned, I had my doubts at first., just as with my first Doberman, but you treat them right and they will love you and stand by your side to the death. I leave mine out in the yard and no one has tried to steal them, because I haven't found any missing hands or fingers lying around.
Wiley Coyote

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

west bloomfield wrote:
Pit Bulls get a bad rap. I have 2 and they are as gentle as any other dog i have owned, I had my doubts at first., just as with my first Doberman, but you treat them right and they will love you and stand by your side to the death. I leave mine out in the yard and no one has tried to steal them, because I haven't found any missing hands or fingers lying around.
Pit Bulls deserve the bad rap.
west bloomfield

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

as do coyote's
wundering

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Cat advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with microchipping in Natchitoches, is that none of the vets nor the shelter have a scanner. SO if the animal has a chip, one would ever know.
The shelter should actually have a couple of scanners...unless they got 'lost' with all the changing going on.
Wiley Coyote

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Yep, coyotes and pit bulls should be shot on sight.
west bloomfield

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

If you were born, and raised to fight and kill, that is what you would do., it's all in how they are raised., I raised my 2 pits from puppies, and yes they are very good watchdogs., but also very gentle in the home.I also have a cat, they are all the same age., they sleep in the same area and play together all the time., natural enemies, I think not. I also raised a Doberman and a cat together, same situation, they were friends, not enemies.,It is all in how you raise them, the same can be said for humans, think about it, if you can.

“accept and forgive.”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

ConcernedFriend--
I am sorry about your temporary loss. My condolences. I understand what it could be like should I lose my animals (2 cats) and then have people joke around about killing or other people eating them. Seriously, most of you guys are sick and childish.

Pit Bulls behave based on how they were raised. While some animals have dispositions behavior is a learned thing, a coping skill. Certainly if an animal is raised around humans and treated very well by them they probably won't attack. Now if a pit bull is in a home where it is starved, forced to exercise in order to fight and abused, then yes, it is probably a violent animal.

I can't believe I'm having to explain this.

At any rate, alert whomever you can. Make sure, if you haven't already, that the dog has tags and such. I send good thoughts your way.
west bloomfield

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

I hope you find your dog.,, mine have the chips in them, but now it worries me that you guys say no one has a chipreader, I will check with local vets, because most of them UP NOrth have them.
Wiley Coyote

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

west bloomfield wrote:
If you were born, and raised to fight and kill, that is what you would do., it's all in how they are raised., I raised my 2 pits from puppies, and yes they are very good watchdogs., but also very gentle in the home.I also have a cat, they are all the same age., they sleep in the same area and play together all the time., natural enemies, I think not. I also raised a Doberman and a cat together, same situation, they were friends, not enemies.,It is all in how you raise them, the same can be said for humans, think about it, if you can.
Yep, everyone says that about "their dogs" and how different "their dogs" are. They're the ones that won't go on camera for an interview when "their dog" turns out not to be so special and maims someones kid. Keep kidding yourself sweetie.
west bloomfield

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Sweetie,? I didn't know you were gay??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Natchitoches Forum right now

Search the Natchitoches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Norm Fletcher Died (Dec '12) 3 min Friend 99
Natchitoches Officer Arrested for Raping Female... 5 min Mick 4
What is the highest grade elementary school 10 min Curious 12
Repeal 22nd Amendment 1 hr Mike 15
Fran Raimen Smith (Jan '10) 1 hr The Girlfriend 13
smdh 4 hr LOL 45
why do black people have sex with african apes (May '12) 5 hr Voice of Reason 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Natchitoches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••