kelly hardee automotive
herewego

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Sep 5, 2008
Has anyone else has promblems with this man and his dealership.
Mae

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Sep 5, 2008
What kind of problems?
beenthere

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Sep 5, 2008
Thant man is a Scandalous person that screws people out of money every way possible.THere is a lot of illegal shady buisnees that goes on in that place.I know I use to work there.
Truth

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Sep 5, 2008
I went to look at a nice used truck he had. This was last year in the fall. After I left I went and bought a brand new truck for the same money. He did not like the idea I would be financing through my own bank and would not negotiate the price when he found out I would not finance the way he wanted me too.
willow

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Sep 5, 2008
I have never bought a vehicle there, but I did take my car by there when it was giving me trouble a few months back. I took it there because my dealership didn't have time for me, it was gonna be 2 weeks before they could "fit me in." The guys at Hardee's were great! They took my car and looked at it right away. Thank god the problem was minor, and I haven't had any problems since. Certainly go back!
u2bc

San Angelo, TX

#7 Sep 5, 2008
BUYER BEWARE!
If you are considering buying a vehicle there, spend the 20 bucks and get a carfax report. The vast majority of the vehicles they sell are wrecks which they have rebuilt. To many this may not be a problem, but the prices don't reflect what you are actually getting. In other words, you will be paying full price for damaged merchandise.
Happy

Plainview, TX

#8 Sep 6, 2008
I have been a customer of Kelly Hardee Automotive for over 25 years. I would never consider taking my automotive needs anywhere else. No scandalous acitivity anywhere. You must be a former employee that was canned for not doing your job. I would recommend this business to anyone looking or needing auto repair or used car sales. What you will get is quaility work. Never said they were the cheapest in town, but you get what you pay for. I dont skimp on my automobiles - no one with good sense would.
queen-b

Seaside, CA

#9 Sep 8, 2008
I absolutely love Kelly Hardee Automotive! They do a fantasic job up there. Everyone there are there for you. They want to make you happy and that's what they do. Trey is so fine! I know his married by the ring on his finger though...haha!
mystic angel

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Jul 24, 2010
does anyone know if kelly hardee automotive sell to buyers even if you have sucko credit? do they do their own financing? what dealers in natch do their own financing besides jackson automotive? needing a good used vehicle but have had a rough last year so not able to go and buy brand new like once before.
GoodforMe

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Jul 25, 2010
My truck broke down and I had it towed to Kelly Hardee for repair. I was VERY happy with the work and the price that I paid to get it fixed. They were short handed though and it did take a few more days to repair than i was first told but they could not have seen someone not coming in to work or what ever happened this week. Either way I am happy with it and If I have trouble I will go back their without thinking twice for more work. Good Place and Trey is very helpful and easy to talk to.
customer

Pineville, LA

#12 Jul 27, 2010
mystic angel wrote:
does anyone know if kelly hardee automotive sell to buyers even if you have sucko credit? do they do their own financing? what dealers in natch do their own financing besides jackson automotive? needing a good used vehicle but have had a rough last year so not able to go and buy brand new like once before.
yeah they do thier own finacing it doesnt really matter if you done had a "repo" or any kind of bad things happen to you that could effect your credit.....My advice to is to get a carfax and bring someone with you who knows about cars because they will try to play you....GOOD LUCk with finding you a car !!!!!!
Janet

Orchard Park, NY

#13 Jul 28, 2010
u2bc wrote:
BUYER BEWARE!
If you are considering buying a vehicle there, spend the 20 bucks and get a carfax report. The vast majority of the vehicles they sell are wrecks which they have rebuilt. To many this may not be a problem, but the prices don't reflect what you are actually getting. In other words, you will be paying full price for damaged merchandise.
This is true, investigate before you buy!
funny

United States

#14 Aug 1, 2010
Well I had some work needed on my truck , priced at 3 shops, darrens auto was 400, boyetts was 360, and kelly hardee was 685 for the same freakin job yes 685 talk about ripoff if you dont price check then you will get screwed i dont care how long you been goin there
today

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Aug 2, 2010
well, like they have always said - they do not profess to be the "cheapest in town", there are just some things that you dont necessarily want as "cheap" and my car work is one of them. I have always had my work done at this dealership and will continue. Remember the ole saying sometimes cheap is not always best. If I am going ot have my wife and children driving around in a automobile, I definitely want work I can trust. WE have always gotten it at Kelly Hardee Automotive!
funny

Ocoee, FL

#16 Aug 2, 2010
well mine works fine and didnt over pay for a simple job , and I really dont give a damn where you go all i was doing was commenting on my experiance with them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Most crazy people in natchitoches 2 hr Consumer 4
Jim Croce 1973 (Sep '08) 7 hr Mary M 907
Why do black people have Bootlips like a monkey 9 hr Dexter Burton 3
Chris melder 18 hr Used to know 4
Sloppy coochie in Natchitoches Tue ResponseesnopseR 39
NSU Rape Victims Mon scared 6
I fed a black baby rat poison (Mar '13) Mon Blonde kneeger 7

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance