victor jones son found dead in house

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
news

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Oct 21, 2010
say that he has been dead since tuesday think he kill himself know any thing about it

“I'm here”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Just heard no details, but this is very sad.
John

Orchard Park, NY

#3 Oct 21, 2010
news wrote:
say that he has been dead since tuesday think he kill himself know any thing about it
Who found him dead?
Was he shot?
self

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Oct 21, 2010
i don't think he did that,i know chad,you just can't make me believe he did that to himself
Crow Road

Rayville, LA

#5 Oct 21, 2010
THIS IS TERRIBLE! HIS WIFE FOUND HIM LAST NIGHT. IT WAS SAID THAT HE SHOT HIMSELF THAT MORNING. I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING TO LAY MY OWN CHILD TO REST. MY HEART IS VERY HEAVY FOR THE JONES FAMILY. YOU GUYS ARE ALL IN OUR THOUGHT AND PRAYERS. WE LOVE YOU! MO AND CHIEF!
Open minded

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Oct 21, 2010
Rip Chad while God b with your family
John

Orchard Park, NY

#7 Oct 21, 2010
self wrote:
i don't think he did that,i know chad,you just can't make me believe he did that to himself
I already suspect foul play also!
Concerned Citizen

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Crow Road wrote:
THIS IS TERRIBLE! HIS WIFE FOUND HIM LAST NIGHT. IT WAS SAID THAT HE SHOT HIMSELF THAT MORNING. I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING TO LAY MY OWN CHILD TO REST. MY HEART IS VERY HEAVY FOR THE JONES FAMILY. YOU GUYS ARE ALL IN OUR THOUGHT AND PRAYERS. WE LOVE YOU! MO AND CHIEF!
My heart is so heavy upon hearing this sad, sad news. My prayers go out to the Jones family.
Public

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Oct 21, 2010
Praying for the family!!!!
zack

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2010
so where his wife was all that day
zack

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2010
RIP CUZ
In my prayers

Addison, TX

#12 Oct 21, 2010
Victor you are such a good man, I pray for you, your wife and your families. May he rest in peace and may you and your wife somehow find a way to deal with your lost. May God Bless and keep you.
sads

New Orleans, LA

#13 Oct 21, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>Who found him dead?
Was he shot?
He shot himself. His wife found him.
Tears

Arcadia, LA

#14 Oct 21, 2010
This is so sad...My thoughts and prayers go out to the family...
barbie

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Oct 21, 2010
soooooo sad....
Why

Pineville, LA

#16 Oct 21, 2010
Did he leave a note? was he depressed? Did he a reason? I just don't beleive this...but who am I to say.
sad

Atlanta, GA

#17 Oct 21, 2010
I'm sorry to hear this as well....I just can't see him doing such a thing.....i'm with why....is there a note, things going on noone was talking about? where was his wife?
friend of family

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Oct 21, 2010
zack wrote:
so where his wife was all that day
She was at work
Miller

United States

#19 Oct 21, 2010
Perhaps we will never know "Why" and we must ask ourselves , "Are we asking for selfish reasons or genuine concerned?" Right now (nor ever) is not the right time to generate any rumors! A devoted, hard working wife has lost her husband and has a sight embedded within her that she will never forget! This is a tragic loss to the entire family and my thoughts and prayers go out to the Jones family, especially Mrs Chad Jones and his beautiful daughter; also stepson! He will be greatly missed and we must all keep in mind, absolutely no one is perfect, Only God Can Judge! Chad loved his wife and children dearly......May God Comfort You All!!

Since: Jun 10

United States

#20 Oct 21, 2010
God please please be with the whole family as a mother and wife I couldn't bear the in thinkable! It's going to be hard but I wish strength on the entire family. I can't believe this. I'm not accepting the fact he killed him self. It has to be more to it. How ever it happen I just don't want to accept the fact that a good man and friend is gone. Tracy love you much. You will get your strength from God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
darius adams 54 min ZAY 1
Black people need to bath they stink 1 hr The Real Regulators 12
Looking for a companionship 9 hr Infector General 3
Regulators 10 hr The Real Regulators 15
name stealing punks 10 hr the REAL Jim 20
Dominique Ocon Dime 12 hr Tiara 3
Pastor of Greenville Baptist Church 15 hr Response 24

Natchitoches Jobs

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages