Does anybody know........ABOUT THIEF ...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#90 Nov 8, 2009
Another thing, Delilah: There have been ALOT of people over the years who assumed it was "their" money, and stirred up crap for this family according to that belief. Some supposedly "trusted" employees showed their true colors when Pop got down. The family is thankful they came out of the closet, out from behind their "sheep's clothing" to show their true (lack of) character. More than just Dianne owe them money and other assets, and knew what Dianne was doing, as Dianne was helping them, too. They should be ashamed.
Delilah B

United States

#91 Nov 8, 2009
catdog wrote:
Another thing, Delilah: There have been ALOT of people over the years who assumed it was "their" money, and stirred up crap for this family according to that belief. Some supposedly "trusted" employees showed their true colors when Pop got down. The family is thankful they came out of the closet, out from behind their "sheep's clothing" to show their true (lack of) character. More than just Dianne owe them money and other assets, and knew what Dianne was doing, as Dianne was helping them, too. They should be ashamed.
I agree.The one thing that Pop and Joycee did so much of, was to give to so many people. They opened their home and hearts to my daughter when she and Ashley were in school together. They took my daughter to so many places that I could not. I always made sure my daughter had money to pay her own way, but she always came home with it. Pop just would not hear of "his girls" paying for anything. She loved Pop and Joycee so much because they were kind and a lot of fun to be with, not because they had money. Like I told Ashley---I will always love her and her family. I don't think I will post anymore on this thread. My point was to say if any of his employees needed money he would have helped them get it. Ashley and Clay know where I am if they need me.
The Shadow Knows

San Angelo, TX

#92 Nov 8, 2009
Rathburn needs to be in jail along with Townsend and Moran.
true

Natchitoches, LA

#93 Nov 10, 2009
diane you need to jail and never get out
aceofspades

Natchitoches, LA

#94 Nov 10, 2009
WHO is "CATDOG?" Whomever you are, you sure do know a lot about the folks of Natchitoches, and surrounding areas. Do we know you?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#95 Nov 11, 2009
aceofspades wrote:
WHO is "CATDOG?" Whomever you are, you sure do know a lot about the folks of Natchitoches, and surrounding areas. Do we know you?
Doesn't everybody know everybody here? I know what I know, it doesn't really matter who I am.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#96 Nov 11, 2009
The Shadow Knows wrote:
Rathburn needs to be in jail along with Townsend and Moran.
Nobody ever said anything more true. I laugh out loud when I hear on the radio: "Detectives received permission to search the vehicle", knowing that it's Moran and his ilk bullying their way into a search, maybe even planting evidence, when it's them who should be searched.

I heard that T.T. "Taylor" Townsend is representing Dianne, and that she put up a $20,000 retainer. Wonder where that money came from? So, Townsend is representing a thief and being paid with stolen money, against a campaign supporter of all things. And a family that has known him and his family for years and also supported his uncle Don Kelley in his many campaigns. Hell, he and Clay went to school together.

I also heard that they're going to slap Dianne on the wrist because she "dosen't have a record", even though this is AT LEAST her third offense. It's just that nobody has ever tried to prosecute her. They're also trying to discuss a settlement, trying to settle for pennies on the dollar with the family's own stolen money (or assets purchased with that money), so that she'll be free to go do it again. Typical Natchitoces "prosecution" and politics. All of them should be ashamed of themselves.
ASHLEY RYDER JARNAGIN

Natchitoches, LA

#97 Nov 11, 2009
Constance Rathburn wrote:
All you people on here talkin bout my cousin have NO CLUE what your saying! She is a good Christian woman and would never do the things you've so unjustly accussed her of. I pray for all of you to find it in your heart to LEAVE THIS ALONE and let the authorities handle the investigation. Once that happens I guarantee you Diane's good name will be cleared and ALL OF YOU will be left with egg on ya'lls faces!
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT??? SHE CONFESSED TO STEALING OVER $400,000 FROM MY GRANDFATHER AND MONEY FROM OTHER PEOPLE THAT SHE WORKED FOR IN THE PAST. LET ME TRY ONE MORE TIME...SLOWLY SO YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND; SHE...CONFESSED...TO...THE...P OLICE!!! the "authorities" have investigated and since it is her so-called first offense she probably won't see jail time, and that might make people think that see was innocent, but her name will DEFINITELY won't be cleared. she is guilty, she said it herself (even though she blamed it on her gambling problem). i have met with the detective that questioned her. i know for a fact that she admitted to the police that she stole from my grandfather and others. i know that she was arrested for it and got out on a property bond, but it was all kept "hush-hush". i wonder if she is using my grangfather's money for that.
true

Natchitoches, LA

#98 Nov 11, 2009
whos cares who catdog is he is a good friend of the familys and he knows everything he is just telling the truth
Diane Supporter

United States

#99 Nov 12, 2009
YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!! SHE IS A SINNER, JUST LIKE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? YOUR TELLING ME THAT EVERYONE ON THIS POST IS A SAINT. YEAH RIGHT. WE ALL SCREW UP AND SOME OF US WORST THAN OTHERS, BUT THE FACT IS SHE DID STEAL MONEY, HOWEVER SHE HAS LEARNED FROM THIS. YOU ALL SEEM TO KNOW SO MUCH, WHEN THE REALITY OF IT IS THAT YOU REALLY KNOW NOTHING. I'M ASKING YOU TO FORGIVE, NOT FORGET. NOBODY IS PERFECT AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER PERSON ON THE FACE OF EARTH THAT DOESN'T SIN AGAIN, UNTIL JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF COMES BACK. I'VE KNOWN DIANE FOR A LONGTIME AND SHE WOULD GIVE HER SHIRT OFF HER BACK TO YOU IF NEEDED IT. YES SHE HAD AN ADDICTION, BUT SO DOES 75% OF THE WORLD, HOWEVER ONLY 30% EVER SEEK HELP TO FIGHT THAT ADDICTION. MY ONLY PRAYER IS THAT YOU ALL DIG DEEP DOWN AND THINK IF YOU WERE IN HER SHOES NOW. HOW MUCH EMBARSSEMENT, SHAME, GUILT AND PAIN SHE HAS AND THAT SHE HAS CAUSED. IF YOU REALLY KNOW HER, THEN YOU KNOW THAT SHE COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANY OF THIS IN HER RIGHT STATE OF MIND. THE ADDICTION TAKES CONTROL AND IF ANYONE HAS EVER HAD AN ADDICTION THEN YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BATTLE THAT ADDICTION. PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE AND LETS MOVE ON FROM THIS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY DIANE OVERCOME THIS BATTLE.
Dirty Dianna

Pflugerville, TX

#100 Nov 12, 2009
Diane Supporter wrote:
YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!! SHE IS A SINNER, JUST LIKE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? YOUR TELLING ME THAT EVERYONE ON THIS POST IS A SAINT. YEAH RIGHT. WE ALL SCREW UP AND SOME OF US WORST THAN OTHERS, BUT THE FACT IS SHE DID STEAL MONEY, HOWEVER SHE HAS LEARNED FROM THIS. YOU ALL SEEM TO KNOW SO MUCH, WHEN THE REALITY OF IT IS THAT YOU REALLY KNOW NOTHING. I'M ASKING YOU TO FORGIVE, NOT FORGET. NOBODY IS PERFECT AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER PERSON ON THE FACE OF EARTH THAT DOESN'T SIN AGAIN, UNTIL JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF COMES BACK. I'VE KNOWN DIANE FOR A LONGTIME AND SHE WOULD GIVE HER SHIRT OFF HER BACK TO YOU IF NEEDED IT. YES SHE HAD AN ADDICTION, BUT SO DOES 75% OF THE WORLD, HOWEVER ONLY 30% EVER SEEK HELP TO FIGHT THAT ADDICTION. MY ONLY PRAYER IS THAT YOU ALL DIG DEEP DOWN AND THINK IF YOU WERE IN HER SHOES NOW. HOW MUCH EMBARSSEMENT, SHAME, GUILT AND PAIN SHE HAS AND THAT SHE HAS CAUSED. IF YOU REALLY KNOW HER, THEN YOU KNOW THAT SHE COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANY OF THIS IN HER RIGHT STATE OF MIND. THE ADDICTION TAKES CONTROL AND IF ANYONE HAS EVER HAD AN ADDICTION THEN YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BATTLE THAT ADDICTION. PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE AND LETS MOVE ON FROM THIS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY DIANE OVERCOME THIS BATTLE.
When is she going to pay back the money?
PowderPuff

United States

#101 Nov 12, 2009
Dirty Dianna wrote:
<quoted text>
When is she going to pay back the money?
I doubt that should be a concern of yours.
Delilah B

United States

#102 Nov 12, 2009
Diane Supporter wrote:
YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!! SHE IS A SINNER, JUST LIKE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? YOUR TELLING ME THAT EVERYONE ON THIS POST IS A SAINT. YEAH RIGHT. WE ALL SCREW UP AND SOME OF US WORST THAN OTHERS, BUT THE FACT IS SHE DID STEAL MONEY, HOWEVER SHE HAS LEARNED FROM THIS. YOU ALL SEEM TO KNOW SO MUCH, WHEN THE REALITY OF IT IS THAT YOU REALLY KNOW NOTHING. I'M ASKING YOU TO FORGIVE, NOT FORGET. NOBODY IS PERFECT AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER PERSON ON THE FACE OF EARTH THAT DOESN'T SIN AGAIN, UNTIL JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF COMES BACK. I'VE KNOWN DIANE FOR A LONGTIME AND SHE WOULD GIVE HER SHIRT OFF HER BACK TO YOU IF NEEDED IT. YES SHE HAD AN ADDICTION, BUT SO DOES 75% OF THE WORLD, HOWEVER ONLY 30% EVER SEEK HELP TO FIGHT THAT ADDICTION. MY ONLY PRAYER IS THAT YOU ALL DIG DEEP DOWN AND THINK IF YOU WERE IN HER SHOES NOW. HOW MUCH EMBARSSEMENT, SHAME, GUILT AND PAIN SHE HAS AND THAT SHE HAS CAUSED. IF YOU REALLY KNOW HER, THEN YOU KNOW THAT SHE COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANY OF THIS IN HER RIGHT STATE OF MIND. THE ADDICTION TAKES CONTROL AND IF ANYONE HAS EVER HAD AN ADDICTION THEN YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BATTLE THAT ADDICTION. PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE AND LETS MOVE ON FROM THIS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY DIANE OVERCOME THIS BATTLE.
I wasn't going to post anymore on this thread, but I want you to read back over what I posted. I never said anything about Dianne. I defended the Ryder children when people started accussing them of stealing from what is rightfully theirs to begin with. I've known Dianne for a long time and I like her. She has to answer for what she did and that is not of my business. I to had/have a gambling problem that forced my husband and myself into bankruptcy. I didn't steal from my employer, but the people I claimed bankruptcy on were victims as was my family. So please do not assume that everybody that responds to one of these threads is judgemental. I am sorry that the Ryder children are having to deal with this as well as having to cope with trying to take care of Mr. Ryder.
Drahthaar

Atlanta, GA

#103 Nov 12, 2009
PowderPuff wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that should be a concern of yours.
It is a concern to all law abiding citizens in our community.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#104 Nov 13, 2009
Diane Supporter wrote:
YOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!! SHE IS A SINNER, JUST LIKE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? YOUR TELLING ME THAT EVERYONE ON THIS POST IS A SAINT. YEAH RIGHT. WE ALL SCREW UP AND SOME OF US WORST THAN OTHERS, BUT THE FACT IS SHE DID STEAL MONEY, HOWEVER SHE HAS LEARNED FROM THIS. YOU ALL SEEM TO KNOW SO MUCH, WHEN THE REALITY OF IT IS THAT YOU REALLY KNOW NOTHING. I'M ASKING YOU TO FORGIVE, NOT FORGET. NOBODY IS PERFECT AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER PERSON ON THE FACE OF EARTH THAT DOESN'T SIN AGAIN, UNTIL JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF COMES BACK. I'VE KNOWN DIANE FOR A LONGTIME AND SHE WOULD GIVE HER SHIRT OFF HER BACK TO YOU IF NEEDED IT. YES SHE HAD AN ADDICTION, BUT SO DOES 75% OF THE WORLD, HOWEVER ONLY 30% EVER SEEK HELP TO FIGHT THAT ADDICTION. MY ONLY PRAYER IS THAT YOU ALL DIG DEEP DOWN AND THINK IF YOU WERE IN HER SHOES NOW. HOW MUCH EMBARSSEMENT, SHAME, GUILT AND PAIN SHE HAS AND THAT SHE HAS CAUSED. IF YOU REALLY KNOW HER, THEN YOU KNOW THAT SHE COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANY OF THIS IN HER RIGHT STATE OF MIND. THE ADDICTION TAKES CONTROL AND IF ANYONE HAS EVER HAD AN ADDICTION THEN YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BATTLE THAT ADDICTION. PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE AND LETS MOVE ON FROM THIS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY DIANE OVERCOME THIS BATTLE.
With that logic, any and everything can be done by anyone, with the excuse that it was "an addiction". Serial killers and child rapists have "an addiction", so let's just accept their apologies & go on & forgive them. She's just doing whatever it takes to get out of it. Just like everybody that goes to jail that quickly picks up a bible to get out, preaches to all of their "sinner" friends for a short time, then are back to their old tricks real soon. You say that from the outside, while you're not the one she stole over $400K from. I'd be willing to wager that if she stole $20 from YOU, you'd be out to collect it.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#105 Nov 13, 2009
And, you pray for Dianne to overcome this battle, with the Ryders being the ones who sacrifice while she gets off. You're pathetic.
Diane Supporter

United States

#106 Nov 13, 2009
WELL CATDOG THAT IS PRETTY PATHETIC I MUST SAY! YES I DO BELEIVE THAT ANYBODY WHO SINS AND THEN REPENTS OR ACCEPTS JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR WILL BE SAVED. YES THE BIBLE IS THE ANSWER AND IF A MURDER ASKS FOR FORGIVENESS THAN HE/SHE SHALL BE FORGIVEN. I KNOW THE RYDERS VERY WELL AND NO SHE DIDN'T STEAL FROM ME, YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT THAT, BUT I NEVER SAID SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT SHE'S DONE AND I NEVER SAID SHE SHOULD GET OFF SCOTT FREE, BUT WHAT I DID SAY IS THAT WE SHOULD FORGIVE AND NOT FORGET. I THINK YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND READ MY POST CATDOG, BECAUSE IF YOU READ IT YOU WILL SEE EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID, WHY DON'T YOU GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND GET BACK TO REALITY.
true

Natchitoches, LA

#107 Nov 13, 2009
why doesnt everybody just drop it it looks like nothing is going to happen to this sorry pice of shit because it happend months agoand happened to other people at that nothing is going to be done this is natchitoches...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#109 Nov 16, 2009
They've begged everywhere for mercy, and seem to be getting it. Funny, she never realized she had an "addiction" until she was getting called in for questioning. Then, all of a sudden, she's got an "addiction", and needs rehab. What a joke, kinda like our justice system.
Doretha Lou

Stillwater, OK

#110 Mar 14, 2010
When is the trial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby "casey" jones 8 hr Response 2
Sloppy coochie in Natchitoches 13 hr Little Chung Nguyen 40
The Most crazy people in natchitoches 23 hr Penny 5
Jim Croce 1973 (Sep '08) Tue Mary M 907
Why do black people have Bootlips like a monkey Tue Dexter Burton 3
Chris melder Tue Used to know 4
NSU Rape Victims Mar 27 scared 6

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages