When will the crime stop in natchitoc...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
iseedumbpeople

United States

#21 Jul 31, 2012
First don't put it off on the police,read the paper.The arrest report some days takes up damn near a whole page.
You could fix the problem for less then 20 bucks.And I mean the entire problem.
They could go to walmart and by the 500 count box of 22 bullets. One per piece of trash getting arrest over and over.Start popping them between the eyes and I bet before they get half way thru the box you could tape a 100 dollar to the hood of you car with the keys in and the motor running in the worst part of town and it would be there when you got back. And if it's not continue the process!! Before long they will learn or their all gone.Either way problem solved........
My2Cents

United States

#22 Jul 31, 2012
The DA's office has to get tough. I wonder if we have the cells available to put the convicted criminals in jail?

The other problem...no parenting. If you are a failure as a parent, you should lose food stamps, SSI, welfare, housing, etc. Then...we just may have some baby factories and sperm donors becoming real parents. Let's begin with really enforcing school attendance! How about checking grades, and parent activity attendance! Children cannot raise themselves. They need parenting....
Jus Sayin

United States

#23 Jul 31, 2012
@ My2Cents---While I agree with your post, I just want to say that there comes a time in a person's life where they have to become a responsible adult. Whether its on their own, OR it's their consequences. Punishment has to be enforced, whether it's by a parent or by the law.
Jus Sayin

United States

#24 Jul 31, 2012
Jus Sayin wrote:
@ My2Cents---While I agree with your post, I just want to say that there comes a time in a person's life where they have to become a responsible adult. Whether its on their own, OR it's their consequences. Punishment has to be enforced, whether it's by a parent or by the law.
Correction:......There comes a time in a persons life where they have to become a responsible adult. Whether its on their own OR it's then dealing with the consequences......
Jus Sayin

United States

#25 Jul 31, 2012
Sorry, everything I said in both posts is what im trying to get out. Guess I'm too tired, need sleeeeeep!!!! Instead of "then", it's suppose to be "them"
My turn

Douglass, TX

#26 Aug 1, 2012
What I want to know is what becomes of all that money these thugs and drug addicts and thieves give to the D.A.office for this D.A.probation. This isint regular probation where you go to a probatiion officer or anything. My neighbor 'a son is on this kind of probation. He says there are no probation fees no probation officers , nothing you just pay the D.A. Office a lot of money
1to2000. Dollars a pop and everything is over. It doesn't even go on your record. Why do they have D.A. Probation and where are all these thousand
and thousands of dollars going? It does 't even sound legal. How does this
deter any criminal from. Committing more crime? Yes sir it's lose, lose for th victims and win win for the criminals
Angry Tax Payer

United States

#27 Aug 1, 2012
You are sooo right. How long will the trial for the CO shootings take??? The guy who shot up the Kathy Gifford speech is still alive too? More just like it I'm sure. A box of .22 would be cheaper.
iseedumbpeople wrote:
First don't put it off on the police,read the paper.The arrest report some days takes up damn near a whole page.
You could fix the problem for less then 20 bucks.And I mean the entire problem.
They could go to walmart and by the 500 count box of 22 bullets. One per piece of trash getting arrest over and over.Start popping them between the eyes and I bet before they get half way thru the box you could tape a 100 dollar to the hood of you car with the keys in and the motor running in the worst part of town and it would be there when you got back. And if it's not continue the process!! Before long they will learn or their all gone.Either way problem solved........
Show me the money

Douglass, TX

#28 Aug 2, 2012
Start doing something about the criminals in natchitoches. I'm sure the victims could care less how much money your office gets out iif them. The way I see it,we've got a few good cops,good judges,and a real sorry district attorney's.office.
Iseedumbpeople

Haslet, TX

#29 Aug 2, 2012
The system wouldnt need all the money to operate if not for so many repete criminals. Start breaking them and it would bring crime way down real fast. Not humane? Maybe so but you know what's going to happen before you do it so it's on them. You know that irons going to burn if you touch it and you do it anyway you deserve what you get. Just sayin
Fed Up

United States

#30 Aug 2, 2012
All I've got to say that if one of those low lives breaks in my house they will be greeted with some of my 7.62x39 friends.

Arm yourselves and protect yourselves and those assclowns won't dare mess with you. They only prey on the weak.
hopeful

Natchitoches, LA

#31 Aug 2, 2012
WE ARE ALL HOPEFUL THAT THINS WLL GET BETTE, PRAY AND HAVE FAITHMY FRIENDS, DONT HATE, EVRYBODY TRYNG
natchitoces

United States

#32 Apr 26, 2013
When we get a law enforcement. This one we got is a joke,.......
Maybe

Natchitoches, LA

#33 Apr 26, 2013
When people learn to spell "Natchitoces" correctly, then they can look up the phone number for law enforcement, since they are too illiterate to remember "911".
I know when

Lufkin, TX

#34 Apr 26, 2013
You want to know when the Crime will stop or slow down a lot in natchitoches

WHEN THEY PUT BLAKE HUPP IN JAIL.
Seems like law enforcement would have enough
toto

United States

#35 Apr 27, 2013
When the D.A grows some balls and stops letting ppl off the hook cause hes too damn lazy to give a shit. OurD.A sucks.
Really Now

Bossier City, LA

#36 Apr 28, 2013
Maybe wrote:
When people learn to spell "Natchitoces" correctly, then they can look up the phone number for law enforcement, since they are too illiterate to remember "911".
Not only do you attempt to correct people's spelling, but you do so on something you can't spell yourself, i.e. Natchitoches.
Brandon

United States

#37 Apr 28, 2013
Mrs_ Parker wrote:
Alot of killing and stealing
I might shoot you myself right between the eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I like the site chimpmania it's the best 1 hr pooky 1
I like the site companies it's the best 1 hr pooky 1
What's New 2 hr The Truth 25
hispanics are better than blacks (Mar '12) 2 hr The Truth 106
Why do blacks eat their dead families like cann... 2 hr The Truth 7
What is your opinion of Frog Pond Apartments? (Jun '09) 14 hr fullspeed 34
Is Jenay Johnson still tricking?... 15 hr Mr_Brooks_Sign_In 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages