UNKNOWN

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Mr.Wilson was seen pulling up J.W Scarbough signs up in the middle of the night. Just think about what other signs he's pulling up?
He's always minding some ones business and he's the one that's need to be watched, letting young men under age in his back door. Gross. He never knows who's watching him either!!!!!!!!!!
Anon 7

Campti, LA

#2 Sep 30, 2012
If that is the best that the blacks have then there is no help for them.
Really

Colfax, LA

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Stopo all that lying!
black

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Anon 7 wrote:
If that is the best that the blacks have then there is no help for them.
speak for your self no help for you with your mess.Why do you hate blacks,canyou answer that?or areyou smart enough to answer that?If you have God in your life,you would not see color .I am so bless to know who I am. Thank you God.
of Natchitoches

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2012
I have known Ralph for many year.He's very friendly and always smiling!
wise

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Nov 11, 2012
UNKNOWN wrote:
Mr.Wilson was seen pulling up J.W Scarbough signs up in the middle of the night. Just think about what other signs he's pulling up?
He's always minding some ones business and he's the one that's need to be watched, letting young men under age in his back door. Gross. He never knows who's watching him either!!!!!!!!!!
no that was your uncle peaches.
really

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Wilson got his wish by getting rid of Dr. Brossette from Parks! Now look at the mess the school is in!!!! You have a principal who couldn't even run the Annex and an dumb ass assistant principal who is destroying the school! Thanks Ralph for destroying the school.
bamthereitgoes

Dallas, TX

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Hes gay hes a friend of them family
No way

Portland, OR

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Hes gay? What a shocker..haha

I bet dat black man is BIG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auction in robeline 1 hr jimbob 3
Welp 5 hr Datwitch 1
Why do women think they have a relationship wit... (Oct '13) 5 hr HillaryC 126
Black Friday is RASIST! (Nov '09) 15 hr The Real Truth 217
New NC Coach 20 hr Mary Beth Higgins 22
Darius Mccray is sexing everything @ Winn corre... 22 hr Truth 4
Kate Trichell Mon Officially Zach 8

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance