Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

roy wrote:
Chris mayeaux has gonnoreah his penis is red as fire
How the hell do you know?! Did he give it to you?! whata f*ckin idiot!!!
Cindy

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Ok lee, sorry, I didn't realize that you were doing this for the good of a community that you obviously can't stand. That makes so much sense now. How very genuine of you. You might have a higher education than me and a lot of people, but it's unfortunate that doesn't really make you smart. You have certainly represented yourself as an idiot on here. Don't bother responding...I won't be back.
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

laura wrote:
<quoted text>that is not nice. i went and saw where he was aressted. I feel sorry for him and his family.Everyone makes mistakes no one is perfect. Stop bashing him and his family. Think about what are you doing. If you made a mistake would you want it plastered on topix?
You need to chill out honey! Arrests are PUBLIC INFORMATION. If one does not want that type of info getting out or talked about, then one shouldn't enter into such situations where he or she could get arrested. Yes, we all make mistakes. And people talk about them. That is human nature. Get over it! As for the rest of you, I haven't heard anyone say that his philandering affects his ability to fill a prescription. I don't see this affecting his job in a huge way, after all, this is Natchitoches. Everyone has a few skeletons in their closet!
Louise

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

roy wrote:
Chris mayeaux has gonnoreah his penis is red as fire
How do you know?? Your mouth must be burning huh? LOL.......loser!!!!
Reality

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Ok stating facts is one thing, thats all fine and dandy. But it's hard not to question the motives of the poster. Would you do this to someone you didn't have a problem with? The reason a person like you loses credibility is that I 100 percent guarantee that you, LEE, are not doing this just to "inform the people" that is what the newspaper is for. You are trying to do whatever you can to defame this man. And the thing is, Im not the BIGGEST fan of his either but not enough to go witchhunting him like this. What he did, TERRIBLE, but the fact that you are bringing it up on HERE tells me one thing, You are not concerned about what is right or wrong, you are just concerned with thrashing this person. Pathetic and weak. You got this much of a problem with what he did, Walk your weak ass right over to M&M Pharmacy and tell him....
Just my opinion

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Wow... Sad! I've been on the receiving end of hatred like this and, yes, I suppose I deserved it.... Still so, so cruel...let this man, his family and God clean their own messes... I just bet if you tried, you could find a little dirt to sweep from your own floor....Let's just hope yours isn't made public or you, too, could feel the wrath of cowards. God does not like mean.
SMDH

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

poor poor Roy! lmao! you must have the STD yourself you poor thing. and know all the symptoms. Maybe you should get your scrips from M&M. Their ALL very nice people and nonjudgmental. They will provide you with all the advice they can, to help you with your ah...problem. And the next time you get on here trying to slander someone make sure you spell the word right, GONORRHEA, because in all honestly you make your own self look like the fool!!! you fucking idiot!!!! oh yeah good luck with your issue hope your penis that is as red as fire gets better and doesnt keep you up at night. Chris, I wish you the best. Sorry for what you and your family are going through. I will still continue to support M&M
sigh

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

roy wrote:
Chris mayeaux his dick is red as a firecracker
Shannon, would you please give it a rest already? Don't you have something better to do with your time? Everybody knows this is you. You already have people on here calling for you to get arrested because of the crazy things you've been posting.
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if you fine folks would be so tolerate if he were black? I doubt it!
SMDH2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

SMDH wrote:
poor poor Roy! lmao! you must have the STD yourself you poor thing. and know all the symptoms. Maybe you should get your scrips from M&M. Their ALL very nice people and nonjudgmental. They will provide you with all the advice they can, to help you with your ah...problem. And the next time you get on here trying to slander someone make sure you spell the word right, GONORRHEA, because in all honestly you make your own self look like the fool!!! you fucking idiot!!!! oh yeah good luck with your issue hope your penis that is as red as fire gets better and doesnt keep you up at night. Chris, I wish you the best. Sorry for what you and your family are going through. I will still continue to support M&M
"THEY'RE" all nice people; not "their." Make sure you spell it right!
shelia

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

jut pray
HMMMM

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

who cares what he does, it's between him and GOD,and his family. I have been a customer since they opened and will continue to support them. You got our support! Also remember this, we all have mistakes that we try to hide, some get caught and others feel that they have hid thier mistakes so well that nobody knows about them, but in reality everyone knows everything in a small town. Sound's like Causey's has lost alot of business to M&M and they are trying to cause problems. NOT GOING TO WORK! Nolton is an ass!
Buzz buzz

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

M&M Pharmacy has always treated me and my family with kindness and respect. I've known Chris for years & I hate that he and his family are under such scrutiny! What he "did" is in the past & I pray that he can look past people's nonsense enough to focus on the future. We support u Mr. Mayeux! Hold ur head up & keep on pushing!!!!
Lovemesomechris

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Shooot Mr. Chris is one fine piece of meat!!! I could've saved him a charge & gave it to him for free!!!!!
trashy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

This is an example of someone who married into a good family let his head get big thinkin hes all that walkin around like he is better than everyone ha ha ha busted his wife better leave him thats a disgrace to his inlaws and an enbarrasment to his family and please this couldnt been his first time paying for women please no one gets busted their first time. His butt dont need to prance around town like he is better than everone poor michelle long she can do better. He would have to pay cause no woman in her right mind would b with him funky man
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Its amazing how it took so long for this to get out he was arrested dec 14. Guess the inlaws money kept it out the paper
Annoyed

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

trashy wrote:
This is an example of someone who married into a good family let his head get big thinkin hes all that walkin around like he is better than everyone ha ha ha busted his wife better leave him thats a disgrace to his inlaws and an enbarrasment to his family and please this couldnt been his first time paying for women please no one gets busted their first time. His butt dont need to prance around town like he is better than everone poor michelle long she can do better. He would have to pay cause no woman in her right mind would b with him funky man
That's like saying you can't get pregnant the first time you have sex. Sure the odds aren't in favor of it, but it can happen. Quite trying to make more to the story than there actually is.
related

Nacogdoches, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Michelle is not a Long. Her sister is. They are Ingrams.
laura

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

omgreally wrote:
<quoted text>
You have GOT to be kidding! Michelle is one of the rudest, most vile people I have ever met. I used to work at a certain business, and Michelle was plain evil. She thought she was SO much better than everyone else and had a sense of entitlement and didn't think she should have to pay full price for ANYTHING. She would even go so far as to refuse to pay SALES TAX. I know of several other businesses that have had similar issues with her. I would like to know what would happen if all her patients tried to haggle for HER services! She was obviously not raised properly, considering she has absolutely no manners or respect for anyone else. SHE is the one walking around town like she is better than everyone else! Chris, on the other hand, has never been anything but kind and respectful to others. He offers a smile to everyone he encounters and is very friendly. Sh*t, I don't blame him, if I had to go home to an evil witch like Michelle every night, I would probably be looking for prostitutes, too!
Really? I think you are jealous of her. She is a very sweet person. When i see her shopping she is very nice. You evidently have a problem with her and her family.I think it is very unfair to blame michelle. chris is the one to blame. He did it and i think it is plain stupid to blame her.
Samantha

Keatchie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Please use periods, your comment is as trashy as your name.
trashy wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of77
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Natchitoches Forum right now

Search the Natchitoches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Smoke and Rasalind 1 hr lurking 12
Need work, not bs 1 hr Original poster 15
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr wow 2,080
drag queens 2 hr Omg 3
Sylvia Morrow Wins 3 hr Pitiful 99
New Superintendent of Natchitoches Parish Schools 3 hr Some people 7
i hate black people (May '13) 7 hr Black jack 170
wreck in oak grove 13 hr Marie 4
•••