First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the new guy

Tallulah, LA

#1 Oct 10, 2008
hi everyone. i just moved here from a small town outside of houston and wanted to know where a nice place to go is to find a nice, smart gay man? i don't know how accepting this town is to that subject and i'm not trying to offend anyone, just looking. so just wondering if there's any nice SINGLE gay men out there? xoxox =)

“"Can't even tie his own shoes"”

Since: Sep 08

Washington D.C.

#2 Oct 10, 2008
the new guy wrote:
hi everyone. i just moved here from a small town outside of houston and wanted to know where a nice place to go is to find a nice, smart gay man? i don't know how accepting this town is to that subject and i'm not trying to offend anyone, just looking. so just wondering if there's any nice SINGLE gay men out there? xoxox =)
Hope you're ready to be flamed by bigots.
DIY

Amarillo, TX

#3 Oct 10, 2008
the new guy wrote:
The Pub
curious

Tallulah, LA

#4 Oct 10, 2008
the pub? where is that? nice gay men? welcoming people? who's the hottest gay man in town?
tomorrow

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 10, 2008
Michael at the Pub

“i like to party”

Since: Sep 07

Natchitoches, La

#6 Oct 10, 2008
curious wrote:
the pub? where is that? nice gay men? welcoming people? who's the hottest gay man in town?
ME! duh! lol j/k
WTF

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Oct 10, 2008
i dont wanna know about a dude lookin for another dude to pack fudge!!! KEEP THAT SHIT IN THE CLOSET!!!

“Common Sense Applied”

Since: Dec 07

Natchitoches

#9 Oct 11, 2008
the new guy wrote:
There are a number of single gay men around the area, but the closet doors are pretty tight. Stop by the only B&B in town with a rainbow on the sign. I would be happy to help you discover the few places in the area where you could feel comfortable.
InTheKnow

Washington, NC

#10 Oct 12, 2008
the new guy wrote:
KEEP YOUR SINFUL ACTS TO YOURSELF.
Get A CLUE

Sweetwater, TX

#11 Oct 12, 2008
InTheKnow wrote:
<quoted text>KEEP YOUR SINFUL ACTS TO YOURSELF.
"Let any man without sin cast the first stone" so who are you to judge" After reading the topic title you should have now not to come into the site. No one sin is greater than the next and I am pretty sure that you may have sinned once today. Judgement is for the Lord above and not someone turning their nose down at things or people that they do not accept and understand. I am a female who loves men, but I accept the fact that their are some females that love females and males that love males. They are really nice people if you really took the time to get to know them instead of judging them. They are human too. Instead of criticizing them, pray for them.

Washington D.C.

#12 Oct 13, 2008
Jormungandr wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference between me calling him a f-ag and you calling me a bigot for it?
I'm totally all about bigotry of bigots. Hypocrisy? I guess, if you're stupid.

Washington D.C.

#13 Oct 13, 2008
WTF wrote:
i dont wanna know about a dude lookin for another dude to pack fudge!!! KEEP THAT SHIT IN THE CLOSET!!!
Why should they have to? Do you have to hide the fact that you're straight?
Nohaters

United States

#14 Oct 13, 2008
If you have an issue with gay people you shouldn't particpate in this string. The topic was clearly stated in the string header.
Barney

AOL

#15 Oct 13, 2008
Get A CLUE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let any man without sin cast the first stone" so who are you to judge" After reading the topic title you should have now not to come into the site. No one sin is greater than the next and I am pretty sure that you may have sinned once today. Judgement is for the Lord above and not someone turning their nose down at things or people that they do not accept and understand. I am a female who loves men, but I accept the fact that their are some females that love females and males that love males. They are really nice people if you really took the time to get to know them instead of judging them. They are human too. Instead of criticizing them, pray for them.
You must be a queer yourself...Dont start quoting scriptures because the Bible condems homosexuality...You cant find anywhere that says its right..NOW..
Nohaters

United States

#16 Oct 13, 2008
Barney must be in the closet himself. Otherwise why would he be so homophobic/.
Maaaary

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Oct 14, 2008
Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a queer yourself...Dont start quoting scriptures because the Bible condems homosexuality...You cant find anywhere that says its right..NOW..
It also condemns adultery, false gods, drunkenness, and a whole lot of other "things." So, why don't you just go to each of the posts on this entire website and start quoting verses from the Bible? I think you'll be at the computer for a while,wich I am sure you have nothing else to do...except find scriptures that you can throw in people's face. Get a grip... welcome to Cyberspace.

XOXO
Get A CLUE

Sweetwater, TX

#18 Oct 14, 2008
Barney wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a queer yourself...Dont start quoting scriptures because the Bible condems homosexuality...You cant find anywhere that says its right..NOW..
But it also says in the bible that there is only one judge and that's God. I have relatives that are homosexual. You should get a life. You must be miserable or u wouldn't be such an azzhole. Misery loves company!!!!
CITIZEN

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Oct 14, 2008
How can one guy look at another guy's hairy ass and find true love?
Get A CLUE

Sweetwater, TX

#20 Oct 14, 2008
CITIZEN wrote:
How can one guy look at another guy's hairy ass and find true love?
The same way you look at a women's P*ssy, IT HAS A SLIT, YOU CAN PULL THE SIDES APART AND GUESS WHAT, THERE'S A WHOLE. lol
obama 08

Fort Sill, OK

#21 Oct 14, 2008
to each is own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites are not chosen by God they can't even st... 1 hr MonteZ 21
Bigfoot sightings here (Jan '14) 2 hr The Truth 19
Ass Kissing Tootsie 5 hr Delusional 3
KFC building 20 hr The Truth 9
Why can't blacks 20 hr The Truth 37
Jail Bonds 21 hr Ura liar 26
toby mayrand 23 hr Hood E Reputation 2

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance