First Prev
of 3
Next Last
irritated

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2008
I have been following the this case on topix since it started. Why has this forum been deleted multiple times? Everyone is curious to see the outcome of this case. Anyone know what is going on?...
cajungirl

AOL

#2 Aug 22, 2008
What murder are you talking about? The reason I'm asking I heard there was a murder investigation going on about a murder that happened twenty years ago..is this the same one you are talking about?
gogo

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Aug 25, 2008
Is that a fact or just some more babble? Ashlee, what do you know?
Jack

AOL

#6 Aug 25, 2008
Because wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that for a fact? NOT! Just your scheming ways and trying to discredit others. It probably was deleted because the case is being brought back to Natchitoches and they are geering up to pick a jury.
Yea is that a fact? So I am Justins mother you say.LOL Because, you are exactly right. This case will be coming to a trial and this no longer needs to be on the forums. I mean why? The case is made. We are all waiting like the next one. I really hope they take them all off.
gogo

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Aug 25, 2008
When is the trial expected to begin?
Jack

AOL

#8 Aug 26, 2008
To my knowlege, I do not know! I would have to guess sooner than later.
Because

Junction City, LA

#9 Aug 26, 2008
Jack wrote:
<quoted text> Yea is that a fact? So I am Justins mother you say.LOL Because, you are exactly right. This case will be coming to a trial and this no longer needs to be on the forums. I mean why? The case is made. We are all waiting like the next one. I really hope they take them all off.
Read again. I never said you were Justins Mother. That was Ashlee mouthing off.
FRIEND

Atlanta, GA

#10 Aug 26, 2008
Please just keep this family in your prayers. I loved Justin dearly and have a son so much like him will trust anyone. We will never forget!!!!
Jack

AOL

#11 Aug 26, 2008
BECAUSE, I apologize for getting that mixed up. Ashlee is enough to get anyone turned around. She thinks she knows what shes talking about. And don't have a clue. You know what does this have to do with Justins MURDER? This forum is not helping anything.

Friend,
The Family needs your prayers. Justin was a very loved Kid. You say you have a son that trusts. Please go to work on your son now. Teach him to be so careful.
Where

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Aug 28, 2008
Where did Ashlee go?
Ashlee

Hurleyville, NY

#13 Aug 28, 2008
I am here, just looking at the lies and deciet on this forum from Jack (aka) Justins mom. Just remember Shawn wants to come back and if and when he does a trial wont happen for a long time because he has to get ready with a lawyer and hopefully not in your net of the woods. Pre-judgment on this blog is outrageous. I wonder why all the people that dont like you are not on the blog anymore with your accusations of having them arrested. What are you hiding Mrs. James?
Intheknow

AOL

#14 Aug 28, 2008
One good thing to knowwe know for a fact makes no difference We all know he won't ever see the light of day again for what he was convicted of in Navada.NO PREJUDGEMENT THERE IS IT?
Jack

AOL

#15 Aug 28, 2008
Ashlee wrote:
I am here, just looking at the lies and deciet on this forum from Jack (aka) Justins mom. Just remember Shawn wants to come back and if and when he does a trial wont happen for a long time because he has to get ready with a lawyer and hopefully not in your net of the woods. Pre-judgment on this blog is outrageous. I wonder why all the people that dont like you are not on the blog anymore with your accusations of having them arrested. What are you hiding Mrs. James?
Ashlee, I told you I have nothing to say to you. Your best bet would leave this alone. Leave that Family alone. They have been through enough hell. Well we will see when Shawn makes it to Natchitoches what the out come will be. You make no sense in this world Ashlee. The case has been made. All this who is who is just nonsense. The James said nothing about arresting anyone but I will say from my point of veiw, These that has run there mouth and lied, I want them to call the DA. I want to see them prove this! And if they can't what happens?
Nothing about evidence has been on here. And as far as not being in this neck of woods. Well we will just have to see. I dont call the shots Ashlee. But neither do you! I am not fighting with you. This is nonsense. People run on here and lie and ruffle your feathers and then leave uh? We all have to back what we say on here. If we can't then there may be a tad of a problem. Think about it Ashlee!
Ashlee

Hurleyville, NY

#16 Aug 28, 2008
Dont try to scare me Jack. The other forum is gone because you have freaked people out that have spoken out again the James Family.

We shall see. You seem to know all about the evidence. Shawn has no idea who is setting him up or what the Good Old Boys are doing in Louisiana. After 3 years you would think they would get there crap together and get the evidence to Shawn so he can gather up a attorney. Oh well its senseless to talk to you. Wht about the Long Beach paper that she is still in touch with and talking about the murderer of her son....I know whats up.
FRIEND

Atlanta, GA

#17 Aug 28, 2008
Ashlee wrote:
Dont try to scare me Jack. The other forum is gone because you have freaked people out that have spoken out again the James Family.
We shall see. You seem to know all about the evidence. Shawn has no idea who is setting him up or what the Good Old Boys are doing in Louisiana. After 3 years you would think they would get there crap together and get the evidence to Shawn so he can gather up a attorney. Oh well its senseless to talk to you. Wht about the Long Beach paper that she is still in touch with and talking about the murderer of her son....I know whats up.
DO you have children? Have you ever buried one? I have it the pain never stops.
JACK

AOL

#18 Aug 29, 2008
Ashlee wrote:
Dont try to scare me Jack. The other forum is gone because you have freaked people out that have spoken out again the James Family.
We shall see. You seem to know all about the evidence. Shawn has no idea who is setting him up or what the Good Old Boys are doing in Louisiana. After 3 years you would think they would get there crap together and get the evidence to Shawn so he can gather up a attorney. Oh well its senseless to talk to you. Wht about the Long Beach paper that she is still in touch with and talking about the murderer of her son....I know whats up.
Let me get something over to you Ashlee, I don't use scare tatics. If its not the truth I don't say nor write it. I Agree you would think after nearly 3 yrs this would have been settled. You have to realize that there was other crimes committed and Nevada didn't fool around like Louisiana did. They followed it on out. But when he got caught in the system La couldn't do anything until his sentencing. They indicted him saying there was more than enough evidence. The good old boys you say are like everyone else, Just waiting on Justice to be served. Shawn has knew from day one what this was going to be. His family has told and talked to him, PLease don't shoot be that line of **** today. Ashlee you have got on here and said for years that Shawn wanted to come back and tell his story. Shawn said this and that. If Shawn didn't think anything of this why was he steady talking about it? That is his stupidity if he hasn't got a attorney. The James has had to get out and hire people to help them. I am going to say this. Mr and Mrs James and that host of family and friends are going to stick together as they have through all of this. This boy was murdered! Someone came in took his life. No I don't know all the evidence. Just a portion but what I do know is very very strong! You are talking about a paper?? Media callweekly but they have not talked to them. The DA advised them not too. And they haven't. The end is too close. Friend, I read what you said unless you have buried a child you have no idea! I am sure. I know that this family has been through it and that mother sure has. She is not giving this up. People has jumped in to help her. Ashlee I want to tell you something, You have no idea what this family has been through. You have your family. But Justin was a big part of their lives. And I am telling you right now, Its not happening. This family and friends is going forward. I don't think for a minute that Shawn is sitting there clueless. Who would be setting him up? The crew members the family who are you talking about? I am glad that forum was taken off. There was no use in it anymore. There is no use in this one either. Maybe they will get it too. Me and you arguig isn't going to settle a thing! Right? I will never say anything on here that I can not back all the way. That is a fact.
Idiot

Sunnyvale, CA

#19 Aug 29, 2008
Ashlee, don't be fooled! You are arguing with MOM! That's all she does is lie to make her family look perfect! She lied & said her daughter wasn't pregnant...I believe that baby will be here within a week!! So see...
Because

Junction City, LA

#20 Aug 29, 2008
Jack wrote:
BECAUSE, I apologize for getting that mixed up. Ashlee is enough to get anyone turned around. She thinks she knows what shes talking about. And don't have a clue. You know what does this have to do with Justins MURDER? This forum is not helping anything.
Friend,
The Family needs your prayers. Justin was a very loved Kid. You say you have a son that trusts. Please go to work on your son now. Teach him to be so careful.
Apology accepted.I just didn't want you to think I am anywhere in the same zone as Ashlee.

I pray everyday for the James family. It is hard to walk down that road as our family is dealing also with the lost of a love one so young. So I know how difficult it is. It is stressful to see someone as Ashlee that cares for no one except herself. God can only help people like her.

I hope for the James family that this trial will come to Natchitoches soon and be over. It has been entirely too long. My prayers are with them.
stymie

United States

#21 Aug 29, 2008
what the hell are y'all talking about?
Because

Junction City, LA

#22 Aug 29, 2008
Idiot wrote:
Ashlee, don't be fooled! You are arguing with MOM! That's all she does is lie to make her family look perfect! She lied & said her daughter wasn't pregnant...I believe that baby will be here within a week!! So see...
You picked the perfect name for yourself. It's people like you that should be so ashamed of themselves for spreading gossip. If her daughter IS pregnant that is the daughters business NOT yours. And shame on you. You without sin cast the first stone. Also, remember "you will sew what you weep." MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adia Robinson 25 min Fi redd 11
Axsom family begging 43 min Lisa Arsement 43
What's New 2 hr Grace 51
Is Jenay Johnson still tricking?... 5 hr The Truth 6
Matthew Powell RIP 6 hr theman 14
Black people stink like monkeys 6 hr Why 64
Why do blacks eat their dead families like cann... 7 hr Tigerman325 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages