Is Tiny Tots A Good Daycare

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
need to know

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jun 18, 2009
I am looking for a daycare to send my child and I was wondering is this daycare a good one. Any feedback would be great.
Clara

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 18, 2009
Its the BEST!

Since: May 09

Natchitoches

#3 Jun 18, 2009
i dont like kids korner or up with Kids. my baby goes to little friends and i love it....
yep

Stillwater, OK

#4 Jun 18, 2009
The owner is mean to the kids and she makes her employees be mean also...i would never send my kids there
here we go again

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Jun 19, 2009
tiny tots is wonderful....my son has been going since he was 8 months old. he is now 3...

he loves his teachers in the back.

i have walked in at all times of the day unannounced and have never seen any behaviors that would throw a red flag.

when my child is there i do not have to worry about him..i know he is well taken care of. even during that first week of chaos with our new weather system when sirens were going off left and right. the first thing i did was call an check on my baby.....all the children were in the bathrooms in a tuck and cover position.....bless those poor workers for having to endure all those screamin babies in that small of an area, but i knew that i dint have to worry when i couldnt get to him.

thanks tiny tots for all you have done for my little one...
marie

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Jun 19, 2009
All 3 of my children went to Tiny Tots and now I have a grandchild going there. If the owner was mean or her workers were mean my daughter would not have put her child there. My children are 35, 30 & 25 and this was the only daycare any of then went to.
Anonymous

San Angelo, TX

#7 Jun 19, 2009
The Owner's son has a history of being mean to the older children. I'm not sure if he still works there though. He would hit children.
mother of 4

United States

#8 Jun 20, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
The Owner's son has a history of being mean to the older children. I'm not sure if he still works there though. He would hit children.
I have 4 children that go to tiny tots and they are all in the back with "the son". He is really good with the kids and as far as hitting the children he does NOT do that. I know when I walk in there they are all playing very rough most of the time attacking him and hitting him, I know my 3 oldest children do, but they love him being there so they have someone that will play games with them if it is inside or outside. If you would like to see what goes on at tiny tots, there is cameras everywhere, so just go see for yourself.
agree w anonymous

Clovis, NM

#9 Jun 20, 2009
we had issues w tiny tots owner and son. My two kids hated going there, my oldest was there 3 yrs. We didn't realize how much better Little friends was till they went there, My kids loved going there every day. The childen are served better food, not dry cereal.
Clara

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jun 20, 2009
agree w anonymous wrote:
we had issues w tiny tots owner and son. My two kids hated going there, my oldest was there 3 yrs. We didn't realize how much better Little friends was till they went there, My kids loved going there every day. The childen are served better food, not dry cereal.
You shut your mouth or I will shut it with my drunken fist!
concerned

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Jun 22, 2009
dont go to up with kids my little girl went there and she told me that it was hot and they have pets in there,thats why i took her out. she didnt go but a week.
TLB

Stillwater, OK

#12 Jun 22, 2009
Tiny tots is great, so is Kids Korner. This isn't exactly the best place to ask. People use topix to be ugly. I work with all the day cares. Believe me there are others you should run away from. Tiny Tots isn't one of them.
Resident

Seaside, CA

#13 Jun 23, 2009
The best daycare inside city limits is Kids Corner!
need to know

Shreveport, LA

#14 Jun 23, 2009
I appreciate all the good advice....Clara is that you? The one who owns Tiny Tots.
give em hell

Bastrop, LA

#15 Jun 23, 2009
kid's korner is absolutley the best you will find in natchitoches. hands down.
Tiny Tot Fan

Shreveport, LA

#16 Jun 24, 2009
need to know wrote:
I appreciate all the good advice....Clara is that you? The one who owns Tiny Tots.
I can promise you that was not Clara making the rude comment. She is more professional than that. May son went there for 5 years and loved it. Even after not being in daycare for several years, when he sees Clara or any of the other workers he still runs up to them hugging them. Also, Clara's son was my son's favorite worker.
Problems

Stillwater, OK

#17 Jun 24, 2009
hisbaby08 wrote:
i dont like kids korner or up with Kids. my baby goes to little friends and i love it....
Too many kids, not enough workers.!
the future

Seaside, CA

#18 Jun 24, 2009
i know someone that worked for clara, and she said she talks to her workers real bad, and she had too let that job go.
parent

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Jun 24, 2009
Anyone know anything about Fay's Daycare??? I need help on deciding on a daycare for my child. It's between there and Tiny Tots. Thanks.
the future

Seaside, CA

#20 Jun 25, 2009
fay's is ok,i think u would like that daycare better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maid and cleaning services available 12 hr MRA 6
Why do white people look like hairless animals? 14 hr FIST_WARRIOR 67
Assistant chief and a officer 20 hr Fbi 16
Boyce Signs @ Signs & Banners (Jul '08) 21 hr Knew Him When 31
News 9 officers disciplined over trio's escape from ... Sat You are correct 1
Jail break Sat You are correct 41
I'm not a racist, but... Fri THE TRUTH MF 13

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance