First Prev
of 5
Next Last
upset

Washington, NC

#1 Aug 17, 2009
I cant enter the pagent! My mom was adopted by my grandparents. her birth parents are incharge of this pagent. They dont want to meet my mom or have anythin to do with her. Now im 20 years and i have a 9 month old baby girl. that i want to enter in this pagent. i did not know they were incharge of in, but now i have made up my mind to do this and i am. well they are sayin that i cant because my mom will want to get close to her birth mom and she does not want that. It sayd nothing about family in this pagent, and legally they are not family, just by blood. family is someone that actually wants to see you and love you, these people do not! we just want to enter my daughter in this pagent. what should i do!?
upset 2

Monroe, LA

#2 Aug 17, 2009
She was told she cant enter because they dont allow relatives but her daughter and cousins have entered the pageants in the past. The child is being discriminated against due to the fact her grandmother was put up for adoption.
ussa

Atlanta, GA

#3 Aug 17, 2009
Sorry to say.. that her daughter has never enter the pageant. She has wanted to but was told no because she was her daughter. You need to get your facts straight before you get on topix. This is the very reason she never let her compete at the meat pie pageant. Please stop making comments on things that you do no KNOW!
upset 3

Atlanta, GA

#4 Aug 17, 2009
cannot believe you would get on topix and say things like this. What you are saying is very hurtful...if you and your mother don't want anything to do with these people..then move on.. leave them be.
upset

Washington, NC

#5 Aug 17, 2009
u think its hurtful. well how do u think we feel!? i dont this is hurtful. i just want enter my daughter in the pageant and they will not let me... kinda stupid! i said we dont want anythin to do wit these people cause , cause they think my mom wants tp get close to her birth parents and she doesnt. but i will enter my daughter in this pageant!
upset 3

Atlanta, GA

#6 Aug 17, 2009
Why this pageant? Do you know that you can enter your daughter in another pageant the same day as Meat Pie Pageant? Its the St Jude pageant in Zwolle. Something to think about.
woNDERING

Stonewall, LA

#7 Aug 17, 2009
Y ARE puttin all of yalls personal business on the forum? most of the time is ppl hatin on other ppl but yall putting yalls own business out, thats crazy. everybody prob knows who yall are...
upset

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2009
i dont want to put her in the zwolle pageant. i want to put her in this one and i will.And by the way im puttin my business out here because it isnt fair that some of the family of theirs gets to put their kids in the pageant and i cant... not right. so i will put her in the pageant
hate dad

Irving, TX

#9 Aug 17, 2009
As a judge in this paegent I need to sample that meaty pie of yours to see if you're worthy enough to even be considered for the crown. Come on over to my trailer and wear something loose...
Psyco

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Aug 17, 2009
hate dad wrote:
As a judge in this paegent I need to sample that meaty pie of yours to see if you're worthy enough to even be considered for the crown. Come on over to my trailer and wear something loose...
They all sound like a bunch of meatheads to me..LOL.

This looks like a scene from a sitcom.

How could you deny my child the right to be called little "Miss Meat Pie". Her whole life is ruined!!
All our dreams of her ever being anything, Dashed at the rejection of the Meat Committee..

I'm Sorry the "Meat Committee has passed judgment"

(and Gas)LOL
gee

Atlanta, GA

#12 Aug 17, 2009
So what happens if your daughter does not win? Will it be their fault? Are you prepared for that? It does happen. This is not the place or time to prove your point. Their are alot of people there that have no clue at what is going on with you. Let it go!
yo yo

United States

#13 Aug 17, 2009
Hey Pysco! i think you are righto in that assumption. Who in their right mind would go on here and tell all their biz? normal people (like Me) don't roll like that-kabam!! lady get a life and a job! if they don't want you, do something else, chick. are you wanting to do the pageant or are you wanting to cause problemz for the parentals?
Psyco

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Aug 17, 2009
KingofKeyser wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the moronic imposter! Isn't he totally gay!
To the nth degree, I wouldn't insult yo-yo by even acknowledging such a fake, how dare you desecrate yo-yo's name?
Psyco

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Aug 17, 2009
Sorry, I'm so mad I'm seeing double.
how stupid

United States

#17 Aug 17, 2009
ok first off you dont go public with that situation, you hurt other people! second, yes her daughter has enterd pageants but NOT hers!!! third, get your facts straight before you get on here and look like a dumbass please!! you are only making yourself look stupid! seriously, do you want to look that way? stop sounding like a spoiled brat and acceot that you cant do a pageant! there are plenty more in natchitoches that you can do! like, celebration on the cane and natchitoches jazz r&b. GROW UP!!

“Git some!”

Since: Jun 09

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Aug 17, 2009
She's welcome to be in the upcoming Miss Patchburger competition...
uh ho

Atlanta, GA

#19 Aug 17, 2009
Upset.... you need to go back to school and learn to spell!
uh oh

Atlanta, GA

#20 Aug 17, 2009
and it's uh oh!!LOL
Psyco

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Aug 17, 2009
BUT IT'S THE MISS FREAKING MEAT PIE PAGEANT !!! Folk are missing something here?
Is there like a Harvard scholarship if you win.

Ask your self this question.

Is it really gonna be that much of a devastation to your ego if your daughter isn't known as the queen of something that has meat stuffed in it?
concerned

United States

#22 Aug 17, 2009
I think you are all missing the point this poor girl is trying to make. Seems like she just wants to enter her daughter in a pageant and is being discriminated against because who her birth family is. This doesn't seem like this is fair to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petula Fat A** Lacour 1 hr say dat 4
NSU beats La Tech 4 hr Demon fan 1
terrell dorsey 6 hr butterfly girl 8
Alicia Rambin sending out fb messages saying sh... 6 hr Know it all 8
stealing out of walmart 7 hr monica 6
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 hr The real Not Land... 3,343
danielle oliver (Jan '14) 7 hr rhonda oliver 12
•••
•••
•••

Natchitoches Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Natchitoches News, Events & Info