Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

koko puff

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Byron walk around here like he hard but gay as i dont know wat
u know me

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Aug 30, 2012
He sure is and that girl dumb cuz he don't do shit for her she taking care of him
terry

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 30, 2012
He sucks balls
news

Ball, LA

#4 Aug 30, 2012
let the truth be told....all dems boys in dat family GAY GAY GAY & GAY
Hell No

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Aug 31, 2012
news wrote:
Unbelievable! Just a damn "HOT LIE."
anothersadloveso ng

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2012
I've even heard that his dad was gay
family member
#9 Sep 5, 2012
first of all all yall b****es can gtf off my mf cousin.... yall hate to f**kin much... talkin all that sh*t but i bet yall ass want come to him with the shit... better believe our family bout that s*it nd when we come we come deep... so next time be real nd tell him to his face ya dig..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#10 Sep 5, 2012
Byron is a kool bruh who minds his own business...why are you trying to ruin his reputation by posting lies????try getting a job so that you won't have to get on here and destroy others lives for fun....oh and how about running the one life GOD gave you instead of being so concerned about what you think he doing
anothersadloveso ng

Haslet, TX

#11 Sep 6, 2012
He is gay cause I know for a fact he slept with a cousin of mine..

Location hidden

#12 Sep 6, 2012
even if he is why are you putting this man out there like that.....if you gona name names then put your cousin out there....it does not negate that it's this man's business what he does and who he does it with but it's not your business to go publicly post this out here....no one has any character anymore....
Family member

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2012
you can bank on it wrote:
even if he is why are you putting this man out there like that.....if you gona name names then put your cousin out there....it does not negate that it's this man's business what he does and who he does it with but it's not your business to go publicly post this out here....no one has any character anymore....
cause they haters nd ain't got no life
Family member

United States

#14 Sep 8, 2012
terry wrote:
He sucks balls
that must be what yu do
J im

Chicago, IL

#15 Sep 13, 2012
news wrote:
Who is this guy? How old is he and is he good looking? If so I want to meet him.
realist

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2012
Yall can stop fakin on my son the ones hollerin bout he gay wishin he would put that gay Dick on them find something constructive to do with ur fime instead og woorrying about who smashin jon.....
dee

United States

#17 Oct 5, 2012
yea he gay aint no lying or faking going on he nasty ass sleep with men and put on like he not gay

Location hidden

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Bryon must be a real star for ppl to not only start a forum about him but know so much about him....man what are you doing to be so popular???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People stare at people way to much 2 hr Kelly 10
Trailer/MobileHome/House for Rent ?! 9 hr Househunter 11
Domestic abuse 9 hr Granny 12
Ok Natchitoches Whats up COLLINS & STAMEY TO BO... 10 hr Dot Dot Dot 2
Jim Croce 1973 (Sep '08) 10 hr Jawbreaker 913
Poll Is it legal in Texas to marry your first cousin? (Jul '09) Fri Kenneth 24
NJHS faculty need a reality check Thu trace 12

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance