Mexicans are smarter than blacks

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I knew that

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#2 Apr 12, 2011
It shows on the graph how dumb all the blacks really are! almost as low as the retards My God even the wet backs are smarter and at less the wet backs will work! maybe we should trade Mexico the blacks for the wet backs! even if we need to give them 2 for 1 it would be a good deal!!
I knew that

#3 Apr 12, 2011
Google this below and you will find the scores and graph to prove the blacks are the dumbest race!!

Most kids pass the MEAP -- but that's about to get harder
I knew that

#4 Apr 12, 2011

“BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 12, 2011
Saying That Mexicans Are Smarter Then Blacks Is Like Saying That Dog Urine Is Cleaner Than Dog Feces - Who Cares? Their Both Animal Waste! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Whatever

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Apr 12, 2011
you people should learn that we are all created equally by God, we are all on this earth trying to survive the times, and make ends meet. you should not compare people to animals
Hater

New Iberia, LA

#7 Apr 12, 2011
pittsburgh diamond steel wrote:
Saying That Mexicans Are Smarter Then Blacks Is Like Saying That Dog Urine Is Cleaner Than Dog Feces - Who Cares? Their Both Animal Waste! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Pitts, I find it quite funny that your on everyones post..... Why is that? Do You Work? Or do you live off the state too? You judgmental prick.....

“BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 12, 2011
Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitts, I find it quite funny that your on everyones post..... Why is that? Do You Work? Or do you live off the state too? You judgmental prick.....
I Live Off Of What I've EARNED Over Years Of Hard Work And Wise Business Decisions. I Deserve To Take It Easy After A Long Successful Career. Nevermind About My Social Status, Why Are You On Here Making Baseless Claims About Me? Shouldn't You Be Down At The Local Watering Hole Bragging About How Big Your Bass Boat Is? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Juan Sanchez

London, UK

#9 Oct 7, 2012
WHATEVER YA WHITE TRASH CRACKER REDNECK, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, ME, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Truth

Arlington, TX

#11 Oct 8, 2012
I can't say that mexicans are smarter than blacks, or vice versa, however, I do know that mexicans will work at jobs that most blacks will not work at.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 8, 2012
I don't think it's a question of who is smarter. Mexicans that live here work hard because where they come from,there is little income,no free housing,etc. They are looking fo a hand up,not a hand out.
Truth

Arlington, TX

#13 Oct 8, 2012
Fr Time wrote:
I don't think it's a question of who is smarter. Mexicans that live here work hard because where they come from,there is little income,no free housing,etc. They are looking fo a hand up,not a hand out.
I agree, however, I haven't seen many black roofers. I've seen tons of mexican roofers, however. Blacks don't like to work on a roof with that hot sun beating down on them. Mexicans don't care, as they just want the money and are looking for a hand up, as you mentioned.
LMAO

United States

#14 Oct 8, 2012
<quoted text>I Live Off Of What I've EARNED Over Years Of Hard Work And Wise Business Decisions. I Deserve To Take It Easy After A Long Successful Career. Nevermind About My Social Status, Why Are You On Here Making Baseless Claims About Me? Shouldn't You Be Down At The Local Watering Hole Bragging About How Big Your Bass Boat Is? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
You are the funniest person on TOPIX! I swear, I don't know where you get this stuff but it is funny!
Cock Hound

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2012
Listen to all these beneficiaries of murder, lies and exploitation debate about blacks and Mexicans . The little redneck which has no job nor source of income but his parents makes a claim about Mexican being from certain areas and doesn't have free housing or this and that .... where are you from. How is it intelligent to cover up your history and lie about others.? No test can determine intelligence of an entire group of people nor can your current status determine your humanity. Maybe you should ask yourself why does it matter you? How bias or unbias is the group or person(s) who design this socall test? Why do you think you deserve something and others don't ? We know the answers . Your a liar and a thief and you only support a view that's based off fear and hatred. Go blow your fucking brains out because you deserve to be exterminated like the roaches you have always been. Pitts, still sleeping with mommy or have you killed your farther yet for his stolen goods. Your a half breed with little to no morality and I, like many others know your name and address. Keep talking trash..... keep talking!
You Would Be Surprised

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Oct 8, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, however, I haven't seen many black roofers. I've seen tons of mexican roofers, however. Blacks don't like to work on a roof with that hot sun beating down on them. Mexicans don't care, as they just want the money and are looking for a hand up, as you mentioned.
And yet...as hard working and virtuous as they are described to be, they still make SUBSTANTIALLY less doing the same job as their caucasian co-workers! I didn't know the willingness to be exploited had become a social virtue.
Truth

Arlington, TX

#17 Oct 9, 2012
You Would Be Surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet...as hard working and virtuous as they are described to be, they still make SUBSTANTIALLY less doing the same job as their caucasian co-workers! I didn't know the willingness to be exploited had become a social virtue.
I don't think they want to be exploited and they certainly should be paid the same as all other workers. However, I haven't seen many caucasian roofers and certainly no black roofers.
Mother Wit

Maringouin, LA

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they want to be exploited and they certainly should be paid the same as all other workers. However, I haven't seen many caucasian roofers and certainly no black roofers.
When they are, I don't think they endure it because they want to. Necessity compels them to endure it, I'm sure. "Should" and "Are" are to entirely different concepts along the moral continuum, especially here in the South.

Perhaps a local roofing company could partner with the Technical College and train some young men for certification in Roofing.
Hammer meet Nail

United States

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Mother Wit wrote:
<quoted text>
When they are, I don't think they endure it because they want to. Necessity compels them to endure it, I'm sure. "Should" and "Are" are to entirely different concepts along the moral continuum, especially here in the South.
Perhaps a local roofing company could partner with the Technical College and train some young men for certification in Roofing.
OMG wat r u sqawking about? certification in Roofing? LMAO @ u!!
I nailed shingles the first day on da JOB! Follow closely, OK? carry this bundle of shingles up dat ladder, don't FALL off da roof, OK? now take yo hammer N a roofing tack & nail dat shingle next to da other one, repeat untill ya run out of shingles then hollar at tha new guy to bring up another bundle, show him how to do it & wellah!! another certified roofer!
Truth

Arlington, TX

#20 Oct 10, 2012
Hammer meet Nail wrote:
<quoted text>
I nailed shingles the first day on da JOB! Follow closely, OK? carry this bundle of shingles up dat ladder, don't FALL off da roof, OK? now take yo hammer N a roofing tack & nail dat shingle next to da other one, repeat untill ya run out of shingles then hollar at tha new guy to bring up another bundle, show him how to do it & wellah!! another certified roofer!
You are exactly correct, however, I have seen very few black roofers lately. My point is still that whether they are exploited or not, they still will do jobs that whites or blacks seem not to want to do anymore. I don't really think they know that they are being exploited becausae the pay, etc. is still more than they were making in their own country.
Mother Wit

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2012
Hammer meet Nail wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in urgent need of some sense and manners. At least I have concern for the unemployment problem here. And in the case of construction & carpentry, some of the trades are as simple as you outline, and some or not, smarta***s.
andy

Shreveport, LA

#22 Oct 10, 2012
I knew that wrote:
It shows on the graph how dumb all the blacks really are! almost as low as the retards My God even the wet backs are smarter and at less the wet backs will work! maybe we should trade Mexico the blacks for the wet backs! even if we need to give them 2 for 1 it would be a good deal!!
do you know why blacks want get married to a mexican? there afraid there kids will be to lazy to steal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yancy spillman 2 hr Huh 5
Rida Nelson 3 hr Snow White 6
Legacy Dealers General Manger.What do people t... 4 hr LOL 10
Waste of tax money by Natchitoches Parish Schoo... 7 hr deez nuts 2
Cardio by Cordero 9 hr Justify 7
Black people are apes 10 hr Nat town 19
Letter from City re: water 14 hr commie all the way 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages