FamousTURNER is a downlow brotha and ...
real woman

United States

#62 Jan 11, 2008
Thats the truth the only people getting hurt behind this is the girlfriends child and Turner family. People are even putting his sister in his situation when she had nothing to do with it.
baily heights woman

Plainview, TX

#63 Jan 11, 2008
LOOK I TALKED TO HER THAT DAY N I WITNESSED THE BUST I KNOW FOR A FACT IS WAS NOT MARCUS ALSO TH BUST WS ON CHANEL 5
GAB GIRL

Plainview, TX

#64 Jan 11, 2008
YALL NEED TO CK SOME FACTS
GAB GIRL

Plainview, TX

#65 Jan 11, 2008
badwolf

Rayville, LA

#66 Jan 12, 2008
GAB GIRL wrote:
YALL NEED TO CK SOME FACTS
NATCHITOCHES DRUG TASK FORCE NETS MAJOR ARRESTS
1/11/2008 4:00:00 PM
Agents with the Natchitoches Multijurisdictional Drug Task Force along with Natchitoches Police Department Patrol division arrest a local business man on felony drug charges.
Darrin “Too Tall” Turner 41, of Natchitoches was charged with:

1ct. Possession of CDS Sch II Cocaine powder w/intent to distribute

1ct. Possession of CDS Sch II Crack Cocaine w/intent to distribute

1ct. Possession of CDS Sch I Marijuana w/intent to distribute

1ct. Possession of a stolen firearm

1ct. Possession of handgun in the presence of CDS

1ct. Possession of drug paraphernalia

According to a Task Force Official this arrest started when NPD Patrol Officers responded to a domestic disturbance call at Turner’s residence and discovered suspected powder cocaine. Task Force Agents were called in to assist and as a result secured a search warrant on the residence which led to the seizure of approximately11 ozs. suspected cocaine powder, 2 lbs. suspected marijuana, a medium sized suspected crack cocaine rock, 10 firearms several of which were assault rifles and $10, 822.00 cash. A secondary search of Turner’s business led to the seizure of a large quantity of crack cocaine paraphernalia that was being sold across the counter.

Turner was placed in the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center and Task Force Officials stated that they are continuing the investigation and other arrests as well as additional criminal charges and civil actions may be forthcoming for Turner.

gab girl

Plainview, TX

#67 Jan 12, 2008
real woman wrote:
Thats the truth the only people getting hurt behind this is the girlfriends child and Turner family. People are even putting his sister in his situation when she had nothing to do with it.
i noticed you seem to take all the comments personal where here are the facts as stated above
Adviser

New Orleans, LA

#68 Jan 12, 2008
What about the comments saying he is on the downlow? Did anyone check into that? When people get mad they say all kinds of ______ up things that aren't true to get back at the other person. The drug charges are easily checked out! It's easy to mae an entire story sound as if it were gospel with just a couple of facts.

Since: Jan 08

Plainview, TX

#69 Jan 12, 2008
i cant prove it but i live on the same st so i know
EARS

AOL

#70 Jan 12, 2008
THIS IS GOOD THAT SOMEONE IS LOOKING OUT FOR THE
CLEAN TURNERS...BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT STOPPING THE
PAIN...IN THIS TOWN ONE MUST KEEP HIM OR HERSELF
IN CHECK AT ALL TIMES OR ELSE.
EARS

AOL

#71 Jan 12, 2008
DO YOU HAVE THE ANS..

1) WHY WAS HIS GIRL TAKEN OUT OF THE STORE NEVER
TO RETURN?

2) WHY WAS THE STORE OPEN AT 3AM?

3) DID U KNOW THAT A YOUNG MAN DIED OF ADS? DAVID

4) WHY WAS THE COP CALLED ABOUT THE PEOPLE
ACROSS THE STREET ALOT?

5) THERE WERE AT LESS TWO YOUNG MAN THAT WORKED
AND HUNG AROUND DLB BUT NOW CAN'T BE FOUND?

Ans these Q and u may find your ans.
get it right

Shreveport, LA

#72 Jan 13, 2008
Get it Straight wrote:
The reason the store is still open is because the drugs were not found in the store. The drugs were only found in his home which does not have anything to do with the store his FATHER OWNS AND TURNED OVER TOO HIM. The truth of the matter is a lot of things have been going on between him and his girlfriend for years. Be careful when you are just critizing one because both of them are guilty. Yes, he was wrong for putting his hands on her and I don't agree with that, but when you are both playing eventually you will both get burned.
As for as I can tell his father is a decent hardworking man and it isn't a family, who doesn't have a member of it who has done something shameful. It is sad when people take joy in other people's pain.
His family and her child are the only victims in this situation, because they are innocent and being drag through the mud with them. Be careful who and how you critize next time it maybe your family member if it has not happened already.
Hey People this has really pissed me off. because people are naming names and putting names out there like M. Sykes. That was not him. Please people before you say any names go to the source. Not only too TALL kids and family being dragged in the mood, M. Sykes has well. I could just imagine what he is going through and his family
Adviser

New Orleans, LA

#73 Jan 13, 2008
gab girl wrote:
i cant prove it but i live on the same st so i know
What makes you an authority because you live on the same street! His girlfriend was living in the same house and she didn't even know since she supposedly "caught him". You all need to quit hatin' and dragging people names through the mud. You don't know the whole story, unless you were personally involved. Only he, his girl, and God know what really happened. God is watching everything and everybody will be accountable for what they do and say!!!! There are children involved and they don't need to be subjected to all the small town, small minded gossiping.
cold trail

Atlanta, GA

#74 Jan 13, 2008
He is no longer working in the store?
EYES

Plainview, TX

#75 Jan 13, 2008
DLB IS IN THE STORE NOW...AS I TYPE..OK
hey

AOL

#76 Jan 13, 2008
This is story is unreal. Some Jerry Springer mess with a drug twist.
Eyes on Natchitoches

Plano, TX

#77 Jan 13, 2008
You know Springer could come and do a week of shows on Front Street.....

Entertainment at its best...Natchitoches style!
hey

AOL

#78 Jan 13, 2008
I feel ya........
sista nail

United States

#79 Jan 13, 2008
Rezq wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had this debate before. Alchoholism is not a disease. It is a result. The result of someone taking a bottle and drinking the contents and then not being able to stop. They are weak and shameful.
And what is your take on your stepdaughter? rehab isn't it?

Since: Jan 08

Plainview, TX

#80 Jan 14, 2008
Adviser wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you an authority because you live on the same street! His girlfriend was living in the same house and she didn't even know since she supposedly "caught him". You all need to quit hatin' and dragging people names through the mud. You don't know the whole story, unless you were personally involved. Only he, his girl, and God know what really happened. God is watching everything and everybody will be accountable for what they do and say!!!! There are children involved and they don't need to be subjected to all the small town, small minded gossiping.
I SAW THE MAN LEAVING IN A HURRAY
letsmakeadeal

AOL

#81 Jan 14, 2008
How out there think he will get jail time? or get off with a fine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people are complainers about everything 24 min Kathy2016 8
Legacy Dealers General Manger.What do people t... 1 hr Jeep Lover 16
Roxanne Smith olde Brutha 4 hr 318yellagurl 1
who got shot last night on Thomas st natch la 11 hr Tired 9
Black out in Natchitoches 11 hr Really 39
Vowells mill is a deadzone no cellphone service 14 hr Mike robichaux 2
Rosalyn Lacour 15 hr Mybusiness 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages