First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Former Classmate

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Feb 14, 2008
Did anyone see the story on the news the other night about Kelly Wilson? I remember going to high school with her at NCHS - didn't know her well, but I knew who she was. I remember when she went missing in Gilmer, Texas in 1992. A few years ago there was a "Dateline NBC" special about her disappearance. My heart goes out to Kelly's family...I hope the case will be solved one day so they will be able to have some sort of closure.
I remember

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Feb 14, 2008
Former Classmate wrote:
Did anyone see the story on the news the other night about Kelly Wilson? I remember going to high school with her at NCHS - didn't know her well, but I knew who she was. I remember when she went missing in Gilmer, Texas in 1992. A few years ago there was a "Dateline NBC" special about her disappearance. My heart goes out to Kelly's family...I hope the case will be solved one day so they will be able to have some sort of closure.
What happen to Kelly?
curious

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Feb 14, 2008
TELL US THE STORY.
eyes on natch

Federal Way, WA

#4 Feb 14, 2008
Charmin ate Kelly
curious wrote:
TELL US THE STORY.
navin

Atlanta, GA

#6 Feb 14, 2008
One good thing about this thread is before the week is out brainsmashr will be riled up and we will know who is behind all the corney charmin stuff. He will go to the ends of the earth to find out who is being disresectful. Unless he lost his balls in the last couple of years.
Shelby L

Palo Alto, CA

#7 Feb 14, 2008
Does he need or use Charmin
navin wrote:
One good thing about this thread is before the week is out brainsmashr will be riled up and we will know who is behind all the corney charmin stuff. He will go to the ends of the earth to find out who is being disresectful. Unless he lost his balls in the last couple of years.
Need2KNow

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Feb 14, 2008
This by far NOT Funny... The Entire whipple ..Charmin stuff is just childish.
No respect for anyone.. its gets really old.
Shelby L

Palo Alto, CA

#9 Feb 14, 2008
Then stay off here and dont read it
Need2KNow wrote:
This by far NOT Funny... The Entire whipple ..Charmin stuff is just childish.
No respect for anyone.. its gets really old.
SQUID

AOL

#10 Feb 14, 2008
THIS AIN'T THE THREAD FOR THE CHARMIN B.S. NOT HERE....
AJAX

Seaside, CA

#11 Feb 14, 2008
Charmin stuff...This is in very bad taste. Think of Kelly's family and what they have been going thru. They sure don't need this.
hope

Rayville, LA

#12 Feb 14, 2008
i went to school with a girl name kelly wilson. she was from the oak grove area. she should be about 45 now. is this her? what happened?
MamaCita

Rayville, LA

#14 Feb 14, 2008
navin wrote:
I wonder how the Housing Authority would like to know how one of their workers act on the forum. Sure MM would NOT be happy. I was told from co-worker he was pretty
weird. I think he should be worker. Not suppose to have time on this. Might just give MS. M a call.
AJAX

Seaside, CA

#15 Feb 14, 2008
hope wrote:
i went to school with a girl name kelly wilson. she was from the oak grove area. she should be about 45 now. is this her? what happened?
Kelly Wilson was born in Natchitoches, grew-up in Natchitoches on Watson St. and went to NCHS. I believe she would be 33 yrs old this year. She went to Gilmer, TX to stay with her mom a short time and went missing after work on 1/5/92. Just days before she was to move back home. Ran into her in Shreveport 1/2/92 and she was so excited about coming home and we had made plans for the following week-end. So sad!
ffbeat

Plainview, TX

#16 Feb 14, 2008
You are doing just what these childish people want you to do - that is read their very immature remarks. You make them happy when you prove you have read their very unfunny dribble by making comments. Please ignore them and pray they go away and get a life. These children may come to learn that this is an adult site. I am sure that they will have several inappropriate remarks to make concerning this post. However, if you don't reply, they'll never know if you just skipped over them making them insignificant which they prove by their own remarks..
I remember

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Feb 14, 2008
AJAX wrote:
<quoted text>Kelly Wilson was born in Natchitoches, grew-up in Natchitoches on Watson St. and went to NCHS. I believe she would be 33 yrs old this year. She went to Gilmer, TX to stay with her mom a short time and went missing after work on 1/5/92. Just days before she was to move back home. Ran into her in Shreveport 1/2/92 and she was so excited about coming home and we had made plans for the following week-end. So sad!
So, Kelly has been missing since 1992? What has happen to her?
So Sad

Santa Clara, CA

#18 Feb 14, 2008
Was her Dad an Insurance salesman? I remember him and her. Such a tragic story. My prayers go out to the family.
I remember

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Feb 14, 2008
So Sad wrote:
Was her Dad an Insurance salesman? I remember him and her. Such a tragic story. My prayers go out to the family.
Everyone keeps talking about how sad, how tragic, and her missing back in 92, what has happen????
So Sad

Santa Clara, CA

#20 Feb 14, 2008
I remember wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone keeps talking about how sad, how tragic, and her missing back in 92, what has happen????
Do a Google search for Kelly Wilson and click on the first link (geocities) that comes up for the story. It is so bizarre and tragic. Again, my prayers go out to the family.
Former Classmate

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Feb 14, 2008
I remember wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I got out of the story on Channel 6, there aren't any new developments. The tragedy is that a young girl went missing and was never found. A girl that many people in this town knew and/or went to school with - just vanished. Are you a parent? I am - and I cannot begin to imagine the anguish and heartache that her parents have gone thru over the past 16 years. It has to be the most awful thing I can imagine that any parent would have to go thru. I can't even begin to think of what Kelly might have gone thru. I just want her parents to know that she has not been forgotten by the community - we are all still praying for the whole family.
T_N_T

United States

#22 Feb 14, 2008
So Sad wrote:
You know there has been alot of tragic that has happen in that town and to people that has lived there at one time. Seems alot that has died from cancer, heart problems. Kinda makes you wonder what is in your water and the ground? So sad about this family. Like they will Never have closure. Today is a special day, so tell you love ones how much you love them. Also tell them everyday and give them hugs!!! You never know when it might be the last time you see them. Have NO REGRETS! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY IN CASE NO ONE HAS TOLD YOU. WE ARE ALL SPECIAL IN SOME WAY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
natchitoches the city of gossip (Nov '07) 49 min Witchie Wooman 33
Termisha Turner 4 hr CHLOE 4
Abraham Oyelowo (Jan '12) 5 hr Same small town 16
Looks like Kip Fair is not the legend reported ... 11 hr Same small town 90
let's make a deal 11 hr Nope 6
signature stealers on this blog 12 hr Little Chung 2
pj off the back of the square on a gay dating site 13 hr Same small town 5

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance