Dead body in Natchitoches
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm here”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#21 Jul 24, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you will have to eat your words.
How did this information get leaked out to only you?
abc

United States

#22 Jul 24, 2012
Herd that
duh

Natchitoches, LA

#23 Jul 25, 2012
well marco road is no where near wendys. how can it possibly be the same incident?
Just Me

Mansfield, LA

#24 Jul 25, 2012
According to Natchitoches Times the body was sent to Forensics and apparently it was from a Hispanic Male and the investigation is ongoing.
wise

Natchitoches, LA

#25 Jul 25, 2012
duh wrote:
well marco road is no where near wendys. how can it possibly be the same incident?
no it is not the same.
Curious2

Shreveport, LA

#26 Jul 26, 2012
Just Me wrote:
According to Natchitoches Times the body was sent to Forensics and apparently it was from a Hispanic Male and the investigation is ongoing.
what day was it in the Times? I've been looking for it and never saw any mention of it. Did I overlook it?
info

Natchitoches, LA

#27 Jul 26, 2012
It was on the front page of Wednesdays paper.
robin

Rayville, LA

#28 Jul 26, 2012
guess someone needed a HEAD
Master

Pittsburgh, PA

#29 Jul 26, 2012
Curious2 wrote:
<quoted text>
what day was it in the Times? I've been looking for it and never saw any mention of it. Did I overlook it?
it's located in wednesday july 25th paper on the front in the story about Councilwoman charged after incident at shopping center.
it talks about her arrest, a robbery, carnal knowledge of juvenile arrest, & the finding of the body.

( had a hard time finding it myself )
WISE

Natchitoches, LA

#30 Jul 27, 2012
Master wrote:
<quoted text>
it's located in wednesday july 25th paper on the front in the story about Councilwoman charged after incident at shopping center.
it talks about her arrest, a robbery, carnal knowledge of juvenile arrest, & the finding of the body.
( had a hard time finding it myself )
who ask you about councilwoman?You JUST CAN'T LET WELL ENOUGHT ALONE?

“I'm here”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#31 Jul 27, 2012
WISE wrote:
<quoted text>who ask you about councilwoman?You JUST CAN'T LET WELL ENOUGHT ALONE?
WHAT?????
lloll

Natchitoches, LA

#32 Jul 27, 2012
How did they know he was hispanic? Was he still wearing the weedeater or were there 10 bodies in a 1-man grave?

(Yeah I know I'm going to hell, but not just for that)
Friend

Haslet, TX

#34 Jul 27, 2012
WISE wrote:
<quoted text>who ask you about councilwoman?You JUST CAN'T LET WELL ENOUGHT ALONE?
Fact is fact! Go ear your free meals some more at whatever event u can get yourself invited to. That's your councilwoman.
WISE

Natchitoches, LA

#35 Jul 28, 2012
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is fact! Go ear your free meals some more at whatever event u can get yourself invited to. That's your councilwoman.
???and the band played on.Flase statements is what it is..
cdr

Natchitoches, LA

#36 Jul 30, 2012
who was the guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should White People Go Back to Europe (Oct '13) 3 hr honkey kong the w... 93
Sharing miracles 3 hr old RN 15
Does anyone know anything about coleman transmi... 5 hr Wondering 1
Things D0pe H0s Do (May '17) 10 hr Laura Thompson 7
What happened to the Justin Rhodes thread (Jan '17) 10 hr Yep 28
hospital cheaters past and present (Sep '12) 10 hr 71457nph 6
Eric Morrow aka Getting it up the a** with a pipe 12 hr POC 1

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages