Investigation nets two on felony drug...

Investigation nets two on felony drug offenses

There are 114 comments on the The Shreveport Times story from Oct 6, 2007, titled Investigation nets two on felony drug offenses. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

NATCHITOCHES - Natchitoches Multijurisdictional Drug Task Force agents arrested two men in Goldonna on felony drug charges late Monday night, according to a press release Friday. via The Shreveport Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Duh

United States

#113 Apr 10, 2010
Deanna wrote:
Why don't we do a topic on why the law enforcement in Winn Parish will not do the job that they took on and enforce the law? They claim that they have tried to serve child support papers to him and his folks won't accept the papers and claim he does not live with them. Well, I have the papers from his release from jail and he listed his parents' address on that form. Keep in mind that this form is in his probation file for his probation officer, David Ford. To my knowledge there has been no correspondence between Mr. Ford and Mr. Smith for quite a few months, not to mention the fact that the city of Winnfield made a traffic stop on FS a few months ago and found that he was driving with a suspended license, speeding, etc. He went to court for arraignment and had a FTA for trial. And the Winn Parish system just continues to overlook his negligence.
I don't quiet understand just why you are bashing the law now because according to your previous post when you two first got together you were always having to pay his back child support to keep him out of jail so they must have been doing their jobs then!
Duh

United States

#114 Apr 10, 2010
brnidgrl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe anyone was asking for your simpathy dear. No need to be ungly though. Sometimes love is blind. I like to explain it like this.... "I picked the wrong person to do the right thing with". Maybe she just needed to vent a little & thought that those of us out here would read it & not feel sorry for her, but empathize with her situation. It's tough being the ex/ baby momma of a meth freak... especially when they get out of everything under the sun & you're just trying to get by without any support & really turn your life around. Try some support & maybe saying a little prayer for her.
** By the way.... anybody heard anything about the Ray Harris Jr thing? or is he going to get away with all his crap again?**`
Empathize?? Thats kind of hard to do! It's kind of hard to empathize with someone who once continued to bail him out over and over for the same thing that she is now putting him down for. I am very proud of the both of you if you truly have changed for the better and I hope that you stay that way. However these two that you are putting down are the fathers of your children and it seems that instead of bashing them here on topix you would be praying that they could get the help they need to turn their lives around like the two of you did for the sake of your children. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the two of you once do the same things that you are now putting these two down for doing? One of you didn't even put the pipe down for the sake of your child while you were pregnant and now you get on here and put him down for being a bad parent! I just don't get it! If you two can change and do 180% turn around then what makes you think that with the right help and prayers that they couldn't. If you want someone to emphathize with either of you then why don't you quit putting them down and pray for them to get the help they need to change their lives. Remember you do have children by them and your kids didn't get to chose who their daddys were you chose for them and every kid deserves to have a relationship with their daddys even if you two can't get along anymore. Try taking some of your own advise and try some support & maybe say a prayer for them.
WTF

Lenoir City, TN

#115 Apr 11, 2010
Rhonda wrote:
Ya'll should all get a J.O.B. and stop worrying about who done what with who. You are all probably about as wide as you are tall! Freakin hicks!
Have you ever heard of spell check? Wifes and all so; would that be wives and also?
I know right!!!!
whatever

Russellville, AR

#116 May 16, 2010
Whatever!!!
wtf

Kerrville, TX

#117 Feb 10, 2011
chihuahua

Since: Jan 11

Houma, LA

#118 Feb 12, 2011
So wait they put warrants on this guy before in 2006 and he never showed up to turn himself in but yet they going to set a bond and let him bond out? LOL That sounds like something winn PD/SO would do. And all those drugs and he just got a 180k bond? with all that drug money he could probably just pay the whole bond. Wow doesnt make much sense to let someone you caught twice making and selling drugs back on the streets lol.
just a ol crazy man

Natchitoches, LA

#119 Mar 2, 2011
Feed up Citizen wrote:
Another question, why did it take a year to arrest Scallion, he has done drug business with no interference from the Vic's crew. How is that? He has been in plain site and dealing as easy as his uncle once sold illegal liquor. This is an old, old, story in Goldonna. This family has always had free run with no jail time. Will it ever change. I doubt it. Good Ole' Jr. is a cocky drug dealing criminal, and has been for decades.
<quoted text>
This man has got all his kids hooked on Meth and even sells the shit to them and whoever else that might need some.... and i really don't understand how in this little town of Goldonna with his history and his daughters history with her children's father that sells the drugs to her can just keep getting away with the shit... It needs to STOP....FOR THE KIDS!
why they do dope

Winnfield, LA

#120 Mar 2, 2011
just a ol crazy man wrote:
<quoted text>This man has got all his kids hooked on Meth and even sells the shit to them and whoever else that might need some.... and i really don't understand how in this little town of Goldonna with his history and his daughters history with her children's father that sells the drugs to her can just keep getting away with the shit... It needs to STOP....FOR THE KIDS!
Call Bodie. File a complaint. Topix can't do a thing!
knows

Rayville, LA

#121 Mar 2, 2011
why didn't they get Morgan and his old lady
Help

Lake Providence, LA

#122 Mar 18, 2011
We need some arrests in Goldonna.
Why

Natchitoches, LA

#123 Mar 19, 2011
Why can't they take these people off the streets? I wonder if they could do like they did in the old days and run them out of town. Drive to the Texas or Mississippi line and tell them not to come back. Or better yet Shoot UM.
gimletmf
#124 Mar 19, 2011
i dont live in winn but i visit there often. you would think by the way yall talk its the only place in the world to buy drugs. sheriff stone of neighboring lincoln parish just announced two months ago that they may be having a meth crisis. you think? most of the dealers i know from down there dont sell to children they arent out burning up the streets late at night. they get up every morning at 4:30 fix there old man a lunch for the log woods and commence doing household chores. the ones in this article obviously have major issues. could you imagine waking up with them everyday? going to walmart hell even to the sonic. please they are suffering they just dont let people see it. be glad your not addicted, be glad your not fighting street gangs. that you aint getting car jacked. that you can go to grocery store on the first and carry your check with you. this post goes out to a very dear friend that yall use to torment, thank goddness shes doesnt have to care what yall think or say anymore.
gold city riches

AOL

#125 Apr 18, 2011
get a fu:(in life
the REAL Patty Smith

Powhatan, LA

#126 Apr 19, 2011
patty wrote:
<quoted text>
charity price was one.
I don't know who wrote my name on this comment and don't really care, but I didn't have a clue on "who done it" and "what 4" on any of this mess. And for this po-joe fella...shove it! I call it like I see it. I have done my share of dirt. I'm FAR FROM perfect! but today I'm nothing like I've been in the past. So, sit there in judgement. 10-4!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One more b.l.m supporter down 1 hr Laughing Monkey 20
Bigfoot sightings here (Jan '14) 1 hr Laughing Monkey 20
Whites are not chosen by God they can't even st... 1 hr Laughing Monkey 23
Informants 4 hr I wanna know 4
Miniature Schnauzers are the worst dogs ever (Feb '08) 9 hr Meddowmufn 86
why do blacks live in trashy old run down houses (Mar '14) 11 hr The Truth 18
Ass Kissing Tootsie 14 hr Stfu 4

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance