Investigation nets two on felony drug...

Investigation nets two on felony drug offenses

There are 114 comments on the The Shreveport Times story from Oct 6, 2007, titled Investigation nets two on felony drug offenses. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

NATCHITOCHES - Natchitoches Multijurisdictional Drug Task Force agents arrested two men in Goldonna on felony drug charges late Monday night, according to a press release Friday. via The Shreveport Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Wow

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2007
WOW
Election Code

Campti, LA

#2 Oct 8, 2007
Wow wrote:
WOW
Whoa....
winn citizen

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2007
ummm...that family is going threw alot right now
William

AOL

#4 Oct 8, 2007
Yes this is very bad, I thought the H kid had quit all that and was doing better. I wanted to ask a question? On the News layout of this, It says there was guns drugs PHOTOGRAPHS, ect.. What are they talking about Photographs? Does anyone know this? I was reading that they found photographs twice.

Since: Jun 07

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2007
Why was one given a bond and the other wasn't?
citizen

AOL

#6 Oct 8, 2007
why wasn't Frank Smith arrested he was all so there, who were the girls bringing the drugs in
citizen

AOL

#7 Oct 8, 2007
The H-kid was on probation so no bond was set
Jess

AOL

#8 Oct 8, 2007
I wonder if one of the girls was Franks Wife.. They are in jail too uh?
citizen

AOL

#9 Oct 8, 2007
which one of his wifes
Jess

AOL

#10 Oct 8, 2007
Well dear how many does OLE Frank have? I was talking about DH
Feed up Citizen

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2007
Another question, why did it take a year to arrest Scallion, he has done drug business with no interference from the Vic's crew. How is that? He has been in plain site and dealing as easy as his uncle once sold illegal liquor. This is an old, old, story in Goldonna. This family has always had free run with no jail time. Will it ever change. I doubt it. Good Ole' Jr. is a cocky drug dealing criminal, and has been for decades.
William wrote:
Yes this is very bad, I thought the H kid had quit all that and was doing better. I wanted to ask a question? On the News layout of this, It says there was guns drugs PHOTOGRAPHS, ect.. What are they talking about Photographs? Does anyone know this? I was reading that they found photographs twice.
BETTY

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2007
WHICH FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH ALOT RIGHT NOW? LOOKS TO ME LIKE BOTH ARE.
Spell check

Memphis, TN

#13 Oct 9, 2007
citizen wrote:
why wasn't Frank Smith arrested he was all so there, who were the girls bringing the drugs in
also
Spell check

Memphis, TN

#14 Oct 9, 2007
citizen wrote:
which one of his wifes
wives
End the Crazy War

Miami, FL

#15 Oct 9, 2007
Meth is bad, it's even worse at the damage it causes which is why this needs to be treated as a medical issue and NOT a criminal issue for the simple reason you cannot control what a human puts in his body.

Vote to Bring back our civil liberties in 2008. Vote for Dr. Ron Paul.
Crusade For Justice

AOL

#16 Oct 9, 2007
End the Crazy War wrote:
Meth is bad, it's even worse at the damage it causes which is why this needs to be treated as a medical issue and NOT a criminal issue for the simple reason you cannot control what a human puts in his body.
Vote to Bring back our civil liberties in 2008. Vote for Dr. Ron Paul.
Amen, for Ron Paul!!!
Check out this for loss of civil liberties...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/natchitoches-...
NoseyRosey

Natchitoches, LA

#17 Oct 9, 2007
10/5/2007 5:00:00 PM
GOLDONNA, LA.
Natchitoches Multijurisdictional Drug Task Force Agents arrested two men in the Goldonna community on felony drug charges late Monday night.
William “Junior,”“W.O.,” Scallion 58, of Goldonna faces:
2 cts. Possession of CDS Sch II Methamphetamine
1 ct. Criminal Conspiracy to Possession of CDS Sch II Methamphetamine w/intent
1ct. Distribution of CDS Sch II Methamphetamine
2 cts. Possession of Firearms while in the presence of CDS
2 cts. Possession of drug paraphernalia
Gilbert James Higginbotham 28, of Winnfield:
1ct. Criminal Conspiracy to Possession of CDS Sch II Methampetamine w/intent
According to a Task Force Official these arrests stemmed from an ongoing investigation that began back in 2006 after receiving numerous complaints alleging Scallion’s involvement with illicit drugs, terrorizing, cock fighting and weapons trading. As a result of the investigation a search warrant was executed at Scallion’s residence in December 2006 which led to the seizure of suspected methamphetamines, photographs, drug paraphernalia and 18 weapons. Scallion was not present at the time warrants were obtained for his arrest. Scallion then contacted Agents several times by phone either personally or through his attorney advising he was on his way in, but never showed up. The investigation continued and culminated late Monday night after hours of surveillance Agents armed with a search warrant stormed Scallion’s residence, and again seized suspected methamphetamines, photographs, drug paraphernalia and 19 weapons.
The investigation then took another twist when Agents were contacted by Sheriff’s Office Criminal Patrol Units and La. State Police Narcotics advising that they had arrested two females on a traffic stop and had seized a quantity of suspected methamphetamines that were intended for delivery to Scallion’s residence.
Scallion and Higginbotham were placed in the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center. 10th Judicial Judge Dee Hawthorne set Scallion’s bond at $180,000.
The Natchitoches Multijurisdictional Drug Task Force consists of members from the Natchitoches Police Department, Natchitoches Sheriff’s Office and La. National Guard Counter drug program.
Spell check

Sweetwater, TX

#18 Oct 9, 2007
BETTY wrote:
WHICH FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH ALOT RIGHT NOW? LOOKS TO ME LIKE BOTH ARE.
a lot
heavy

United States

#20 Oct 10, 2007
thats alot of dope hang them
Rhonda

AOL

#21 Oct 10, 2007
Ya'll should all get a J.O.B. and stop worrying about who done what with who. You are all probably about as wide as you are tall! Freakin hicks!

Have you ever heard of spell check? Wifes and all so; would that be wives and also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE natchitoches (Jun '11) 58 min dooly 17
Jail break 3 hr Dirt Blanchard 20
Can anyone name old honky tonk's in our area (Oct '07) 9 hr Exterminator 79
Casey n Amanda Smith robbed wrong people! 17 hr Ed U Keator 7
This is Happy Day Tue Squid 3
Three Prisoners Escape DC, on the Run Mon old timer 5
Want a Job Offshore? (Jun '09) Aug 27 Shelby 54

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance