WalMat firing employees
Unknown

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Anyone else heard about this? there were a couple of employees fired friday.
Walmart Mania

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Unknown wrote:
Anyone else heard about this? there were a couple of employees fired friday.
The more remarkable thing is that there aren't more fired every day.
Unknown

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2012
True. Just wanted to see if anyone else d heard anying. They fired five or six people.
brian

Shreveport, LA

#4 Dec 2, 2012
where they black or white
PSD

Benton, LA

#5 Dec 2, 2012
They need too fire ShaMichael moore all that stealing he be doing punk broke ass
Wrong

Urania, LA

#6 Dec 2, 2012
brian wrote:
where they black or white
interesting! I've heard where are you going, where have you been, where did you buy those shoes, but I've never heard where they black or white

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 2, 2012
I agree,Wrong. Kind of makes me want to JUMP off the 'fiscal cliff'.
realz talk

Marksville, LA

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting! I've heard where are you going, where have you been, where did you buy those shoes, but I've never heard where they black or white
Why does it matter if they are black or white the lady that stole the 20,000$ a few years ago was white and some people that got fired are black so if you trying to make it a racism matter get off the site
Leo

Shreveport, LA

#9 Dec 2, 2012
While you were busy being 'realz' and talkin,POOF!,went right over your head.
Wrong

Urania, LA

#10 Dec 2, 2012
realz talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it matter if they are black or white the lady that stole the 20,000$ a few years ago was white and some people that got fired are black so if you trying to make it a racism matter get off the site
Are you kidding me? I'm not the one who said where they black or white, it was brian. Can't you read? I'm still trying to figure out what "where they black or white" means.
wreck shop

Natchitoches, LA

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Actually they are black. The manager is racist and has set out to clean house since day one, but I don't think that has anything to do with who gets fired. It has a lot to do with who gets hired.
Iseedumbpeople

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Wait you people are here everyday complaining about the workers and now they are getting rid of the worse ones trying to hire some good people and you b@@ch about it? And what makes him a racist?
WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?
wreck shop

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Dec 3, 2012
He's a racist because I used to work there and I've witnessed and heard it. Plus he's a horrible store manager who only cared about himself. That guy is clueless when it comes to managing that store, he said so himself when he first came. I've been around him and heard him say and seen him do things that are unacceptable.
couty

Texarkana, AR

#14 Dec 3, 2012
if walmart is fireing i can bet your ass that the employees r stealing because if u work walmart will not fire you n some of the employees r lazy have you ever went into walmart n ask for help well i have n they will walk away r say it over younder n where is the hell is over younder is at thanks walmart for the fireing i do not go to walmart any more because ot the over younder bull shit about time if u r lazy it is time to go so shut up ur nasty mouth lol lol
Jane

United States

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Iseedumbpeople wrote:
Wait you people are here everyday complaining about the workers and now they are getting rid of the worse ones trying to hire some good people and you b@@ch about it? And what makes him a racist?
WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?
they need to fire the rest of the workers that talk to everyone but the customer and then wants to get mad because you asked them to repeat the total because they mumbled it the first time if you don't want to be at work then don't and let someone that really needs the money have your job that won't be so rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looks like Kip Fair is not the legend reported ... 3 hr Tit4tat 103
Haha 4 hr SneakySnake 4
where can i take my iphone to get jailbroken????? (May '11) 11 hr kennyknowles 117
La Sports HOF is a joke 14 hr The Gerbil Pack 9
Any local or regional truck driving jobs out of... 16 hr thinking 12
Pregnant and need cash quick (Jul '14) Fri Tamara callis 19
Dan Dyess Law Firm (Dec '10) Thu polabo 76

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages