Big UNK GAY AND HIS SON
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
xyz

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Feb 8, 2011
The REAL wrote:
THEY BEEN PLAYING WIT BIG UNK BOOTY BUT HE TRY TO PROTECT HIS IMAGE HIS SON OUT THE COLSET THO CHECK IT OUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l8gqO0io4skXX&feature=pla yer_embedded ITS MORE TOO....
you are wrong for this, that is a child, be careful how you do people....because it will come back to UUUUUUU and people have gay kids that doesnt mean the father is gay,...smh

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 8, 2011
Big Unk be gettin dat azz tore up in prison
B 4 Real

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2011
say wat you want but dat is still a dam child n jus lik da otha person stated....jus becus he's da way he is doesn't mean his father is..cum on wit jokes. " Big Unk gay" go shoot ure dam self 4 dat 1 you dam coward.....u mus want him or mayb jus jealous!!!!!
Peril

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2011
Man this is crap.I'm threw with this mess.Leave that kid out of all this Internet bull.
xyz

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Feb 8, 2011
The REAL wrote:
THEY BEEN PLAYING WIT BIG UNK BOOTY BUT HE TRY TO PROTECT HIS IMAGE HIS SON OUT THE COLSET THO CHECK IT OUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l8gqO0io4skXX&feature=pla yer_embedded ITS MORE TOO....
I hope God convicts u, so you can be a better person....
Peril

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2011
FYI , when we call other men punks in the black community it means scared to do something or the lack of positive action.This dude , too my knowledge is not gay.Why would you put his child in this bull?Time to draw the line.I'm out of this.I hate busters.The white trash is loving all this mess but no worries, they ain't nothing either.Can't even get these punks to say what they posted to my face.So if your not going to call this dude the mess to his face your a buster as well.Time for work, see you tricks in 14 days
UNK

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2011
HIS SON is gay why u can talk bout the big kids gay but lil kids its a problem bull sh@!maybe he should have been a role model for his son i blame the parents they been said big unk like d!@& he like for u to play wit his aaaa$ anyway during sex shamekia lyise and tina said that but anyway to big funk u need to exsect your son for who he is cause god will punish u for that later on in life oh well if hes gay live with it and deal wit it thats your son 99% and u know it!
I10-HWY1-I220

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Feb 8, 2011
YOU LAMES(INTERNET GANGSTERS)HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON UR HANDS, ITS OBVIOUS U R HATING,JELOUS,BROKE,R JUS HAV A GRUDGE AGAINST REGGIE , F U R MAD B A MAN R WOMAN N CALL HIM OR F UR NUTS DROP , R D HAIR ON UR PUSSY STRATS 2 GROW STEP 2 HIS FACE, F NOT GET ON FACEBOOK N POST IT ON HIS PAGE LIKE D INTERNET GANGSTER U R , R IS IT DAT U R JUS SCARRED ! DONT GIVE A DAMMMMM EITHER WAY BUT B A MAN R WOMAN BOUT IT , TELL HOW U KNO , PUT ALL D FACTS ON BLAST, N SINCE U THINKING BOUT HIM SOOOO MUCH , WOULDN U LIKE 2 GET IT OFF UR CHEST , MAKE URSELF FAMOUS, WATS UR NAME , WHO R U , WHAT BOOTY CHASERS U KNO ??????? HOW DO U KNO EM ???? LOL !!!!! R U D BOOTY CHASER , R U JUS D VICTIM U SCARRY LIL PUSSY !!!!!!!
Becky

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2011
Peril wrote:
FYI , when we call other men punks in the black community it means scared to do something or the lack of positive action.This dude , too my knowledge is not gay.Why would you put his child in this bull?Time to draw the line.I'm out of this.I hate busters.The white trash is loving all this mess but no worries, they ain't nothing either.Can't even get these punks to say what they posted to my face.So if your not going to call this dude the mess to his face your a buster as well.Time for work, see you tricks in 14 days
Yeah, get back with us after you finish cutting gizzards at the chicken plant, jungle bunny.
Becky

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2011
I10-HWY1-I220 wrote:
YOU LAMES(INTERNET GANGSTERS)HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON UR HANDS, ITS OBVIOUS U R HATING,JELOUS,BROKE,R JUS HAV A GRUDGE AGAINST REGGIE , F U R MAD B A MAN R WOMAN N CALL HIM OR F UR NUTS DROP , R D HAIR ON UR PUSSY STRATS 2 GROW STEP 2 HIS FACE, F NOT GET ON FACEBOOK N POST IT ON HIS PAGE LIKE D INTERNET GANGSTER U R , R IS IT DAT U R JUS SCARRED ! DONT GIVE A DAMMMMM EITHER WAY BUT B A MAN R WOMAN BOUT IT , TELL HOW U KNO , PUT ALL D FACTS ON BLAST, N SINCE U THINKING BOUT HIM SOOOO MUCH , WOULDN U LIKE 2 GET IT OFF UR CHEST , MAKE URSELF FAMOUS, WATS UR NAME , WHO R U , WHAT BOOTY CHASERS U KNO ??????? HOW DO U KNO EM ???? LOL !!!!! R U D BOOTY CHASER , R U JUS D VICTIM U SCARRY LIL PUSSY !!!!!!!
Learn to read, learn to write, you ignorant little spook.
talk

Doyline, LA

#15 Feb 9, 2011
mane real talk stop haten
Wow

Orchard Park, NY

#17 Feb 9, 2011
Man ya'll wrong for blasting Reginald's lil boy on
this site! Now that's his son for real! He looks
just like Reginald! If he's gay oh well, everybody
has Flaws, but stop putting this nonsense on this
site!!!! Have some respect for that child!
OGT

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Feb 9, 2011
yea when i first saw it i thought it was funny but he is a kid still who put it on youtube in the first place maybe he comfortable wit his sexualalaty
Cool

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Feb 9, 2011
OGT wrote:
yea when i first saw it i thought it was funny but he is a kid still who put it on youtube in the first place maybe he comfortable wit his sexualalaty
Stop talking about the man's son.
OGT

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Feb 9, 2011
STFU i dont give a fu@# about him or his son video is funny tho
ocho ocho

Natchitoches, LA

#22 Feb 9, 2011
so reggie played wit his son booty man thats tough i knew he was like that but he turned out his son?
Becky

United States

#24 Feb 10, 2011
Not only ignorant coloreds, but QUEER ignorant coloreds. SPOOKY!
peril

Detroit, MI

#25 Feb 10, 2011
Becky wrote:
Not only ignorant coloreds, but QUEER ignorant coloreds. SPOOKY!
Shut your pie hole.Why don't you tell everyone that your a frenchy and not white.Lol... I know you but sad you don't know yourself.Tell them how you gave out herpes!Huh...damit man.
Queen

Natchitoches, LA

#26 Feb 10, 2011
big unk like that vibrator up in him
Leroy B

Atlanta, GA

#27 Feb 10, 2011
Queen wrote:
big unk like that vibrator up in him
he gone love dat man meat up in him in prison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's New 7 min What 50
Is Jenay Johnson still tricking?... 2 hr The Truth 6
Matthew Powell RIP 3 hr theman 14
Black people stink like monkeys 4 hr Why 64
Why do blacks eat their dead families like cann... 5 hr Tigerman325 13
I like the site chimpmania it's the best 9 hr Dawn thompson 3
Jail Bonds 13 hr Jimcrow 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages