what do you all think about Connie th...

what do you all think about Connie that work @ tha light bill place

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CANT B STOP

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
I feel like she think she's better than any body and don't even try to give u a chance she told my friend she would disconnect her lights for $10.00 now who would do that to some one who have kids!!...And what happen to tha friendly black chick that had worked than for a long period of time
just sayin

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2012
She's a very nice lady If you use the electricity You should pay the bill Not ask for a handout. she has always treated me with respect.
Matt

Memphis, TN

#3 Sep 19, 2012
I think we should all go back to candle power.I think that modern electricity is the devils work.
Plus with candles you would have a much better chance of burning your house down.I prefer to use a windmill at my place.
Well

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2012
CANT B STOP wrote:
I feel like she think she's better than any body and don't even try to give u a chance she told my friend she would disconnect her lights for $10.00 now who would do that to some one who have kids!!.
Some people get jobs like that so they CAN abuse their little teaspoon of power over people's lives.
Matt

Memphis, TN

#5 Sep 19, 2012
you give a person a tsp ( teaspoon ) and they take a cup.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Matt wrote:
you give a person a tsp ( teaspoon ) and they take a cup.
Yep,couldn't make em happy if you hung em with a new rope.
Wendy

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Does Connie get to make the final decision on who's lights get cut off? This could be fun if Connie and I should become friends. Muhawhaha. I guess there's not much competition there for electricity.
detc

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Matt wrote:
you give a person a tsp ( teaspoon ) and they take a cup.
certainly , you should know from experience..that's right, Christy Mac
just me

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Must run in the family. Her sister clara is same way.
get the facts

Haughton, LA

#10 Sep 20, 2012
just me. If you have a problem with me or my family be woman enough to use your name. We know who you are and would like to let you know everyone thinks if you would take care of your own problems(and God knows you have them) you would be better off. You try to come off so goodie goodie but all you can do is hide behind a fake name(just me) So if what you have to say is true then post your name or shut up.
just me

United States

#11 Sep 20, 2012
get the facts wrote:
just me. If you have a problem with me or my family be woman enough to use your name. We know who you are and would like to let you know everyone thinks if you would take care of your own problems(and God knows you have them) you would be better off. You try to come off so goodie goodie but all you can do is hide behind a fake name(just me) So if what you have to say is true then post your name or shut up.
like u using urs.Who am I then?

“really???”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 25, 2012
i don't care for at all...
At All

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Sep 25, 2012
y-o-y resurrected wrote:
i don't care for at all...
I never cared for you either, well, thatÂ’s not entirely true. I once thought you were cool, that is until you abandoned us. What did we ever do to you, other than call you names and the occasional slander?
light switch

Clyde, TX

#16 Sep 26, 2012
BRIGHT!
Yeah Right

Meridian, MS

#17 Sep 28, 2012
I wish this conversation would stop because Connie is not worth gossip. She would have all black people hanging from trees if she could. And also, she talks about her boss Pat Jones like a dog and he backs everything she does. If he could be a fly on the wall when she is either lying to her employees about what he is saying or just down right talking about him. She is always threatening the employees, saying that they are going to get fired for this and that, but she isn't going to do a thing. She is running all of the employees away that care about the customers, so the City of Natchitoches is going to be left with her racist butt. Also, she talking about the new mayor like he had horns, but she is always smiling in his face. Why won't you just act like a woman and let everyone know how you really are? Don't sit around acting like you care about people and you know that you're only there for a pay check. Hopefully, you will be put away from that position before you get a chance to retire because the people of Natchitoches have suffered long enough. It's not only black people that you treat wrong, if you can get away with treating the white people wrong, you will do that also. And answer this one for me Connie "I'm better than everyone else" Guy, why do you act as if you like Debbie Holden and Lydia when you talk about them both? Oh yes, everyone knows about what you say when you're not at work. This information is coming from someone that you think is so close to you! HaHa, you don't have a friend in this world except your daughter and that is questionable. Ok, I'm finished wasting my time typing about you because you're not worth it. I could do better things with my time, like look at the damn grass grow. LOL
BB

Haslet, TX

#18 Sep 30, 2012
That woman is the stupidest lady I've ever dealt with! She needs to get a new job that she can actually do!! She acts like she's black!! She acts like she owns the natch utilities!! She makes business personal and she should lose her job for that!!!! Hopefully people will actually start complaining on her and we could get someone else in there
BB

Haslet, TX

#19 Sep 30, 2012
get the facts wrote:
just me. If you have a problem with me or my family be woman enough to use your name. We know who you are and would like to let you know everyone thinks if you would take care of your own problems(and God knows you have them) you would be better off. You try to come off so goodie goodie but all you can do is hide behind a fake name(just me) So if what you have to say is true then post your name or shut up.
Don't get mad people talk about your family. Maybe you should have a better family and not some joke
What

Natchitoches, LA

#20 Oct 1, 2012
NOBODY has any business talking about other people's family in this town. A person has to be seriously delusional to think that their family dirt and skeletons stay a secret, so they slander others because they think their image is so pure and holy and respectable...."Right " Everybody knows!
Great American Citizen

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Oct 1, 2012
Pay your bill and you won't need anyone to help you get your utilities turned back on. Someone has children and their utilities got turned off? Sounds like they aren't doing a very good job of taking care of their family. Is that Connies fault too? Maybe a job would help. Maybe they could budget their money better. Should Connie do that for you also? How pathetic.
What

Natchitoches, LA

#22 Oct 2, 2012
"I'll disconnect your lights for $10" sounds like someone who doesn't seem all that worried about their job. Let the right supervisor hear her ridicule a customer like that and then it will be SHE who will be worried about a service disconnect at her own home, because she will be unemployed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I.m gonna commit suicide today 12 min Do not 12
The New Hardiee's 1 hr disgruntled emplo... 18
I'm proud that Trump is President 1 hr buggy bears white... 35
Kathy Weeks (Jan '14) 2 hr Yvonne 60
lisha johnson from natchez 2 hr 1800EXPOSEDATHOE 1
Jennifer Greene Anderson 11 hr Dear Abby 4
Henry Mac!!!! 20 hr buggy bears white... 2

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages