Three arrested for human trafficking in Natchitoches Parish

Jun 5, 2014 Full story: The Town Talk 40

Three people have been arrested for allegedly keeping a transgender woman as a slave in the Ajax area of Natchitoches Parish.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
proud mother

Natchitoches, LA

#1 Jun 5, 2014
These people should get the lethal injection for treating another human being that way...
Ajax

New Orleans, LA

#2 Jun 6, 2014
They'll just claim it was consensual and no one will be punished.
phag

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Jun 6, 2014
Ohh lordy, that ginger farmer is going down next.
Does anybody know

Zwolle, LA

#4 Jun 6, 2014
I'm pretty sure they wiil go down for this. A lot of attention has been drawn to this case. Human trafficking is serious.
Ajax

New Orleans, LA

#5 Jun 6, 2014
Does anybody know wrote:
I'm pretty sure they wiil go down for this. A lot of attention has been drawn to this case. Human trafficking is serious.
Maybe so, but don't forget the jury of peers will likely be drawn from the same pool of inbred rednecks as the defendants.
Uncle Sam

Robeline, LA

#6 Jun 6, 2014
"Like"
GeeAngel

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Jun 6, 2014
Human trafficking is a federal crime. How they were able to keep the FBI away from this case, I do not know. The family can seek damages if they so desire.
Ajax

New Orleans, LA

#8 Jun 6, 2014
GeeAngel wrote:
Human trafficking is a federal crime. How they were able to keep the FBI away from this case, I do not know. The family can seek damages if they so desire.
It probably has no great economic or political value. It's not as if they were bank robbers or Muslims.
Just the Fax

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Jun 7, 2014
GeeAngel wrote:
The victim is alive, so family intervention on her behalf isn't merited. Also, her family disowned her back when she had the sex change operation. The victim is in her late 50's.
Human trafficking is the charge they are fitting it under though no actual buying and selling and exchanging occurred. Initially the situation was a consensual arrangement and remained so for two years. Last week the victim wanted to end their arrangement and consent was no longer given for the treatment and then treatment intensied and worsened and against the will of the victim.
So this is why the Feds haven't swooped in and there's no money to be made for her relatives.
GeeAngel

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Jun 7, 2014
Ajax wrote:
<quoted text>
It probably has no great economic or political value. It's not as if they were bank robbers or Muslims.
No, no value. Just a human life, stripped of its dignity. No biggie, right?
Magandy

United States

#11 Jun 7, 2014
Just the Fax wrote:
<quoted text>
The victim is alive, so family intervention on her behalf isn't merited. Also, her family disowned her back when she had the sex change operation. The victim is in her late 50's.
Human trafficking is the charge they are fitting it under though no actual buying and selling and exchanging occurred. Initially the situation was a consensual arrangement and remained so for two years. Last week the victim wanted to end their arrangement and consent was no longer given for the treatment and then treatment intensied and worsened and against the will of the victim.
So this is why the Feds haven't swooped in and there's no money to be made for her relatives.
This is the kind of mess is ungodly. Sexual deviants the lot of them.
Does anybody know

Zwolle, LA

#12 Jun 7, 2014
The article I read said she had been there for just a few months. Family had picked her up. I think these three will be getting prison time for quite a while. Just for the publicity if nothing else. They are toast.
Maybe some of their cell mates in prison can do a little carving on their bodies. I hope so. Consensual , are you kidding me? Why then would the logging chain be around her neck. LOL
y not

Natchitoches, LA

#13 Jun 7, 2014
Teens living there should be charged as accessories to the crime. No way this went on without their knowledge. And they never reported it?!
Does anybody know

Zwolle, LA

#14 Jun 7, 2014
Really , if others knew and didn't report it. They have committed a crime. They should also be reported and charged.
Michael Sam

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Jun 7, 2014
Magandy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the kind of mess is ungodly. Sexual deviants the lot of them.
We should be praising this trio for having the courage to be themselves sexually in the face of such intolerance and ignorance of you local yokels. God made them freaks, it's not a choice!
sad

Natchez, MS

#16 Jun 7, 2014
So sad
Does anybody know

Zwolle, LA

#17 Jun 7, 2014
Michael Sam wrote:
<quoted text>We should be praising this trio for having the courage to be themselves sexually in the face of such intolerance and ignorance of you local yokels. God made them freaks, it's not a choice!
I really don't think the one with the logging chain around their neck was feeling too courageous. She just wanted to get far away from that shit.
seriously

Dallas, TX

#18 Jun 7, 2014
y not wrote:
Teens living there should be charged as accessories to the crime. No way this went on without their knowledge. And they never reported it?!
The teens need to left out of this. Just because their mother is crazy doesn't mean they had anything to do with this. Maybe they were scared to say anything for fear of what would be done to them.
Ajax

New Orleans, LA

#19 Jun 7, 2014
GeeAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no value. Just a human life, stripped of its dignity. No biggie, right?
It's a matter of priorities. Limited resources can't be wasted on little things like human dignity.
Does anybody know

Zwolle, LA

#20 Jun 7, 2014
Ajax wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a matter of priorities. Limited resources can't be wasted on little things like human dignity.
You seem to have no regard for human life. Are you by chance kin to the crazy people who did this or are you just another run of the mill nut. You sure don't want to see these people get in trouble for their actions. I think you will see they are headed for a shitload of trouble. I hope they lock them up and throw away the key. Keep them in the pen for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natchez Cop and Mayor 5 hr whatever 1
Robeline Tickets 5 hr whatever 9
short hair stylist 11 hr shorthair 2
Why Do Creoles Hate To Be Called Geechee (Jul '11) 11 hr Not creole 188
Shannon Jr. NOT 13 hr Blood 1
tax season is around the corner! 21 hr Hello 5
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Thu Not Landrieu 4,370
Natchitoches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Natchitoches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Natchitoches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:13 pm PST

NFL 5:13PM