First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dander

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Anyone seen or heard from a white guy named Cole Collins lately? He was always in trouble with the law, used to sell me some drugs when I was in college... Yes I graduated and left that crap behind. But anyways, I always figured he'd end up dead cause he always ripped people off and banged everyone's gf, and was always getting jumped for those things. I'd just like to know how his life is now? Anyone know?
not right

Rhome, TX

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Get off topix with that! How are you going to put something you "used to know" from years ago to describe him? Whats really up he must got ur girl and dis is ur revenge huh? Sorry he better than u dont hate move on
ummm

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
If you are genuinely interested, not just wanting gossip... i think he's doing fine. Not saying he's in the church choir now or anything but he's making it. Try facebook, bet you could find himout and ask him whatever it is you'd like to know.
dander

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 7, 2013
ummm wrote:
If you are genuinely interested, not just wanting gossip... i think he's doing fine. Not saying he's in the church choir now or anything but he's making it. Try facebook, bet you could find himout and ask him whatever it is you'd like to know.
Well that's all I wanted to know. Just popped up in my head. And know he never got with my girls, at least not that I'm aware of. But girls keep secrets too. I tried Facebook cause I was gonna give him a shout out, but I can't find him. I've always known him as cole Collins and that must not be his Facebook name.
dander

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 7, 2013
not right wrote:
Get off topix with that! How are you going to put something you "used to know" from years ago to describe him? Whats really up he must got ur girl and dis is ur revenge huh? Sorry he better than u dont hate move on

No, unfortunately if I wanted revenge I woulda arrested him when I saw him in Houston 5 years ago and he was getting pills at a doctors office. Prior to that I used to drink some beer and smoke his weed with him... Lol. Yea I'm a cop so what? I was in college once too. I always had to drive him around natch cause he stayed gettin dwi's. I know I changed my ways I was just wondering if he did too. Guess u can say we were friends and I kinda cared? U must be Ed?
ck one

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 7, 2013
dander wrote:
<quoted text>No, unfortunately if I wanted revenge I woulda arrested him when I saw him in Houston 5 years ago and he was getting pills at a doctors office. Prior to that I used to drink some beer and smoke his weed with him... Lol. Yea I'm a cop so what? I was in college once too. I always had to drive him around natch cause he stayed gettin dwi's. I know I changed my ways I was just wondering if he did too. Guess u can say we were friends and I kinda cared? U must be Ed?
I think that we're he is now
not right

Rhome, TX

#7 Jan 8, 2013
dander wrote:
<quoted text>
No, unfortunately if I wanted revenge I woulda arrested him when I saw him in Houston 5 years ago and he was getting pills at a doctors office. Prior to that I used to drink some beer and smoke his weed with him... Lol. Yea I'm a cop so what? I was in college once too. I always had to drive him around natch cause he stayed gettin dwi's. I know I changed my ways I was just wondering if he did too. Guess u can say we were friends and I kinda cared? U must be Ed?
cop huh? aight datz whuzzup. you fishing for bullshit well you wanna know bout Cole here it is: he is doing just fine and he clean so bark up another tree. if you cared you wouldnta put all the bs on here that you did. well move on nothing to get there.
no way

Baton Rouge, LA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
you want the truth..........he is just the same
he just has different people in his life to screw over
saints

Alexandria, LA

#9 Jan 8, 2013
i know cole collins very well! if you want to know where cole is at why don't you go find him? he an't that hard to find! go to the first street in front of the skating rink and go to the end of the road! stay there a little bit and cole will pop up! you want to set a date and time? we can meet in the skating rink parking alot and i take you to him!
Lol

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Never changes
redhead18

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jan 29, 2013
what about his brother christian? where is he these days? havent seen him in a long time
saints

Alexandria, LA

#12 Jan 29, 2013
cole collins like to do drugs and sleep around with girls! big deal! alot worst people out there then somebody trying to get a high or a peice of ass!
Nasty

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
He is a thief and the only girl he has sex with is that fat ass cousin of his.
B
redhead18

Atlanta, GA

#14 Feb 6, 2013
yea thats what i hear. thief and real bad off on the dope. but thats not surprising. both of those brothers are bad off and never going to change
Idk

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Feb 24, 2013
He and Swig arrested again for Drug Bust
Misty Ott

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Mar 22, 2013
redhead18 wrote:
what about his brother christian? where is he these days? havent seen him in a long time
:-(
YO GaB

United States

#17 Jun 15, 2013
I saw his ass at the movies tha other night with some Hott blonde and I think his cuz... Damn she was fine as hell. Seems to be doing fine to me.
Dirty Angel

United States

#18 Jun 15, 2013
YO GaB wrote:
I saw his ass at the movies tha other night with some Hott blonde and I think his cuz... Damn she was fine as hell. Seems to be doing fine to me.
******* Well to set this gossip in the right direction & clear the air maybe shine some of that holy light down on Blanchard Rd. "Cole takes one day at a time about like one hit at a time . Now get your head out the bible for a minute my friends this is the METH Pipe we are speaking on here! So next time he out preaching you the word he didnt wake up full of the holy spirit he got shot up wit that "full of tweekers joy!
Conf

Campti, LA

#19 Jun 16, 2013
Dirty Angel wrote:
<quoted text> ******* Well to set this gossip in the right direction & clear the air maybe shine some of that holy light down on Blanchard Rd. "Cole takes one day at a time about like one hit at a time . Now get your head out the bible for a minute my friends this is the METH Pipe we are speaking on here! So next time he out preaching you the word he didnt wake up full of the holy spirit he got shot up wit that "full of tweekers joy!
Your going to have to speak English and be more specific with what you are saying.
Hay

United States

#20 Jun 19, 2013
I heard he is doing real well now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need work 58 min single mom 3
Choices for Judge 3 hr Voter2 39
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Not Landrieu 3,886
Patrick Howard 5 hr You people in bad... 5
Bianca Smith 11 hr straightoffdaKING... 82
breda town fight 14 hr Hello Folks 8
The hook up 15 hr cheapO 1
Natchitoches Dating
Find my Match

Natchitoches Jobs

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Natchitoches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Natchitoches

Personal Finance