Dirty Dianna Richards @ Burger King o...

Dirty Dianna Richards @ Burger King on Keyser Ave

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

myia

Tyler, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2009
man this shit is wild i cant stand tricks like that.
myia

Tyler, TX

#5 Sep 28, 2009
brandon wrote:
if she keep fuckn wit my nigga im go fuck ha up
and if i heard that she was messin with my man i would f!*k her up too

KingofKeyser

“It's good to be king”

Since: Jun 09

Natchitoches

#6 Sep 28, 2009
I'm sorry but the king does not take kindly to jealous peasants such as yourself badmouthing dwellers of Keyser like that. Sorry I couldn't tell you this in ebonics so that you'd understand, but perhaps you can get a literate person to decipher it for you. The king has spoken.
Shawn

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Sep 28, 2009
I know dat bitch. She like 2 sleep wit everybody man.
life

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Sep 28, 2009
She ready two give head to any man that shows her a lil attention. She flirts with everybody that buys anything from burger king. I guess the king like her working for them, because she gives them so much business.
Yella Boy

Natchitoches, LA

#9 Sep 28, 2009
Shawn wrote:
I know dat bitch. She like 2 sleep wit everybody man.
You are sure right about that. I know for a fact she like sleeping with other people men. I could name a couple of them. White and Black.
crazy kitty

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2009
Yella Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sure right about that. I know for a fact she like sleeping with other people men. I could name a couple of them. White and Black.
Half of Natchitoches sleeps with other peoples men. so u gonna name all them on here too.
I think not. so why u pickin on this girl. she take yore man? u ain't woman enough to hold on to him?
J-Town

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2009
Sounds like jealous bitches that can't keep their men at home. Cuz I know and everybody else know that the mofo's she "supposedly" slept wit, have f****d half the ho's in natch.
Datgurl

United States

#13 Sep 29, 2009
u probly right j- or it could be those gurls dat got fired from bk. i heard dey fired half da crew and sum managers..dey waz stealin dem blind, and walmart to..haha...all dis bs bout folks on here be by haters...half da shit aint true..mad hoes dat want to tear down other peeps...
THE MAN

Monroe, LA

#15 Sep 29, 2009
What ya'll need to do, is ask her what she is doing to get ya'll man. And maybe ya'll find out how to keep ya'll man.
Miss Feed Up

Plainview, TX

#16 Sep 29, 2009
THE MAN wrote:
What ya'll need to do, is ask her what she is doing to get ya'll man. And maybe ya'll find out how to keep ya'll man.
My man told me. Thats why I said she can have him now.
Michael Jackson

Monroe, LA

#17 Sep 29, 2009
Dianna walked up to me, she said I'm all yours tonight, at that i ran to the phone, sayin baby I'm alright, I said but unlock the door, cuz i forgot the key, she said he's not coming back, because he's sleepin with me...
Dirty Dianna, nah
Miss Feed Up

Plainview, TX

#18 Sep 29, 2009
Michael Jackson wrote:
Dianna walked up to me, she said I'm all yours tonight, at that i ran to the phone, sayin baby I'm alright, I said but unlock the door, cuz i forgot the key, she said he's not coming back, because he's sleepin with me...
Dirty Dianna, nah
LMFAO! HA!HA!
DKNY

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Sep 29, 2009
She will neva take my man. It really dnt matter wat any of you all think bout her. She is jus plain old dirty dianna. Y u think she got the name she got. She will get down 4 anything, cuz it doesnt matter if you black or white. She jus use Bk to cover up how she makes her money. No one will neva know really how many ppl hav ran through her. So lets everyone go on n find something else to talk about.
Aint_it_funny

Monroe, LA

#20 Sep 29, 2009
You talk about go find something else to talk about, but you sure are on here talking about it. Undoubtably, since there been 4 posts from "Robeline, LA", they are all from the same person. Ain't that damn many people in Robeline. If you got a problem with Dianna, you should be "woman" enough about yourself to take it up with her in person, not on some stupid topix bullshit. Scary ass ho's.
DKNY

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Sep 29, 2009
Aint_it_funny wrote:
You talk about go find something else to talk about, but you sure are on here talking about it. Undoubtably, since there been 4 posts from "Robeline, LA", they are all from the same person. Ain't that damn many people in Robeline. If you got a problem with Dianna, you should be "woman" enough about yourself to take it up with her in person, not on some stupid topix bullshit. Scary ass ho's.
I know aint it funny. Cuz I'm LMAO. I really think its funny.
Daphne

Spring, TX

#22 Sep 29, 2009
Whatever happened to U-N-I-T-Y? Ya'll some haters! Still rollin dat Jag!
An ex

Morristown, TN

#23 Jan 13, 2014
DKNY wrote:
She will neva take my man. It really dnt matter wat any of you all think bout her. She is jus plain old dirty dianna. Y u think she got the name she got. She will get down 4 anything, cuz it doesnt matter if you black or white. She jus use Bk to cover up how she makes her money. No one will neva know really how many ppl hav ran through her. So lets everyone go on n find something else to talk about.
. She don't have any money cause she taking mine and the guy she with now has no job
hot boy

Tucker, GA

#24 Jan 13, 2014
Shiit who is she and what she look like?? I could go for a whopper and some head lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor town 2 hr The Truth 5
Why do blacks eat their dead families like cann... 3 hr The Truth 17
Police jury wants MORE TAX 6 hr Mrs appropriation 11
Jail Bonds 17 hr Ura liar 16
What's New 17 hr What 67
Blacks like to chimpchange 19 hr George dudley 1
do anybody know whats going on with big paige ... (Jun '07) Wed tru 18

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance