Natchitoches, LA

#1 Jul 16, 2012
What do you think of the place?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2012
food wrote:
What do you think of the place?
Honestly do not know. Have not been able to afford it yet.
customer

Natchitoches, LA

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Pretty good food. Could stand a small price drop. But who sells steaks that come with one side and no salad. Someone's cheap....
citizen

Rayville, LA

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Not as good as it was before it was sold. Food quality had slipped. Still a nice atmosphere though.
DisappointedGour mand

Natchitoches, LA

#5 Jul 30, 2012
customer wrote:
Pretty good food. Could stand a small price drop. But who sells steaks that come with one side and no salad. Someone's cheap....
Really! Who do they think they are, Longhorn Steakhouse? Iceberg lettuce is the cheapest thing restaurants purchase. The paper the menus are printed on probably costs more than lettuce.
Username

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Jul 30, 2012
The owners must be out for every penny they can get.
customer

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Aug 3, 2012
I have to agree with "Disappointed Gour mand". Food quality has gone down. The last thing I ate there the grease was old and you could taste it. Food was fried dark brown instead of golden brown.

If I go out to eat and pay those high prices, I expect my food to be cooked correctly and fresh!
baby baby baby

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Servers are cool tho
Critic

Shreveport, LA

#9 Aug 4, 2012
Owner needs to hang around more. I have been there at least 8 or 9 times and have never seen him. I definately will not go back. Quality has gone to hell. I ate there last week and the grease was rancid. I agree with customer's post. My food was also dark brown. This place is so inconsisent it is piteful.
Bring Clay back.
always goodfor us

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Aug 5, 2012
always been good for us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WOW Trump's accomplishments 17 hr Jim 9
Trump Honors Memorial Day 19 hr killa 12
name stealing punks Fri Jim 23
Memorial Day at the Clubhouse Fri Jim 6
New Meeting Location May 24 Uncle Tom 5
Looking for a companionship May 24 Uncle Tom 4
Liquor May 24 Uncle Tom 19

Natchitoches Jobs

Personal Finance

Natchitoches Mortgages