Next Last
Really

Urania, LA

#78 May 5, 2011
Who cares
i know she is

United States

#79 May 5, 2011
Veronica lucas cheating on her husband with one of the guys she work with!
Piper

United States

#80 May 5, 2011
All the Calhoun bit he's are hoes
got tha wrong sister

Natchitoches, LA

#81 Jun 4, 2011
Its eally surprising to me how little u, no life of ur own, idioits know about tha bullshit on this forum. If ur gonna spread rumors about people tha least u culd do is tell it like it really is....Kelly is not the sister that is tha whore, all messed up on drugs and layin down with anything and anyone that comes her way. I know cuz ive tried everything in my power to try n persuade her to just be a whore for just one night with me and she wont cave in for shit!! Shes a good girl that has made a few bad choices n her life n tha past that has caused her hell. Unfortunately, some of u uninformed haters out there, refuse to let her live them down. However, i have had the unfortunate experience of getting caught alone with her older, desperate, in bad need of sum intensive inpatient rehab for meth and sex, red headed, nasty sister, cheryl withers berry. Now that one is tha one that there could be world wide topix discussion about....I had to beat her off with a stick and i heard she has sucked so many dicks and spread her legs for meth that is disgusting. Shell fuk ANYBODY if they gota bowl to smoke with her, it dont matter if they r black, white boy , girl, it dont make a shit to her. I think they call her sumthin like Wolf P---y on the streets.lol Anyway, stop makin shit up on the sister that is innocent and start talkn bout tha one that is guilty as sin, cheryl!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate Statue 2 hr Tugboat 5
News Bad breakup led to extortion, say Natchitoches ... 6 hr Tugboat 6
eric wayne berryman aka "shitty bull" 7 hr Tugboat 3
Haunted places/Ghost sightings (May '13) 7 hr Response Jr 46
Destiny 12 hr Think 13
ISO lots for rent 17 hr Think 6
We need to elect a new DA 18 hr High Stepper 12

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance