Jennifer Gray - About NBC 6 News Stor...

Jennifer Gray - About NBC 6 News Story - WTVJ | Miami

There are 352 comments on the NBC 6 South Florida story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Jennifer Gray - About NBC 6 News Story - WTVJ | Miami. In it, NBC 6 South Florida reports that:

Jennifer Gray started her career as a morning meteorologist at KBTV in Beaumont, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 6 South Florida.

Elena

Delray Beach, FL

#27 May 20, 2009
Where is Jennifer Gray? She is very missed, Speaking of missed, did I miss something, usually there is an announcement when someone is gone.

I'm with RINGS from Pompano, she is the prettiest broadcaster in Miami, and the sweetest.
Ancient Scout

United States

#28 May 20, 2009
I miss Jennifer too. She made watching the weather "HOT!", if you know what I mean.

Anyone seen that new girl on KMSS doing the news at 9:00? She is beautiful, but I think her hair will break if she moves her head.
Maria

United States

#29 May 23, 2009
Jennifer & Paul suddenly gone !
So Paul left for Seattle, but where is Jennifer.
No mention of her anywhere. Amazing how this website eraces all traces of 'prior' associates.
That's just wrong ...
pat

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#30 May 25, 2009
where she go
Billy

United States

#31 May 25, 2009
I just saw her on the news here in Shreveport.
Ancient Scout

Rayville, LA

#32 May 26, 2009
Jennifer is back on KTBS in the morning, and she is looking good. Possibly some additional inches up top if you know what I mean. Her hair is longer and she just looks great.
Earnie

Winnsboro, LA

#33 Jun 4, 2009
She has a glorious pair of legs.
krf

Deerfield Beach, FL

#34 Jun 5, 2009
What happened to Jennifer
Ancient Scout

San Angelo, TX

#35 Jun 6, 2009
krf wrote:
What happened to Jennifer
She went away for awhile, but she is back and "Looking Good"! KTBS M-F morning weather princess.
YoMama99898

AOL

#36 Jun 12, 2009
She's pretty, but I hear she's a ho!!
Drew

Hialeah, FL

#37 Jun 18, 2009
Can someone please tell us what happened to meteorologist Jennifer Gray? She hasn't been on the air for a few weeks now? How bout it NBC6, what's the story???
Phyliss

Miami, FL

#38 Jun 18, 2009
HEY NBC !!!! Why don't you just do it all in spanish ???!!????? You're getting rid of the really good people and "just" putting in old univision or tele-whatever in their place. What a terrible mistake !!!!!!!!
bondsman

Natchitoches, LA

#39 Jun 18, 2009
She went to Miami for a while to work at the hurricane center and to get a real nice set of boobs.She is now back in Shreveport and on ktbs in the moring and lunch
Ancient Scout

San Angelo, TX

#40 Jun 18, 2009
I'm in love.
Ancient Scout

San Angelo, TX

#41 Jun 18, 2009
bondsman wrote:
She went to Miami for a while to work at the hurricane center and to get a real nice set of boobs.She is now back in Shreveport and on ktbs in the moring and lunch
I'm so glad she didn't go overboard on the boobs.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#43 Jun 18, 2009
Howie Feltersnatch wrote:
<quoted text>
ME TOO! They look like my pecker would fit just right between them.
Down boy :)
Tpac

Dillon, SC

#44 Jun 20, 2009
She got real sick while in Miami. She had big boobs before she left S'port for Miami. lol

Here is the story on what happened to her while in Miami.

http://www.stoptheclot.org/News/article112.ht...
Code 1

Hollywood, FL

#45 Jun 20, 2009
I am disgusted at the way you talk about Jennifer, the way you above posters have. She is, granted, a hottie, but also a class act. We truly miss her here in Miami. I don't know what happened at NBC 6, they are so screwed up lately anyway, giving up all the decent people to become very racist in their hiring practices. It was so hard just to find out where she went to. You viewers are very lucky to have such a young personable talent back in La.If I was 20 years younger....When you have been to the "edge", life is so much sweeter.Truly, Jennifer there are thousands that wish you the best in all your endeavors in life, be happy above all. Homestead, Florida
Ex KDA Employee

United States

#46 Jun 21, 2009
She was involved with some married guy in a messy love triangle from what I heard, that was why she left Shreveport.
What

Livonia, LA

#47 Jun 26, 2009
VANCOU wrote:
<quoted text>She has been reading it now that I told her it was on here! LOL She wrote me back & told me she just laughed & laughed at what she read. She thinks it is so sweet of the gentlemen to feel that way about her. She said they must be sooooooo cute! LOL She also was surprised to see that there are men writing about her in Florida. I told her she's beautiful & they think she's an angel. I think it must have made her day to read all those comments from those guys. So fellows,write on because I can promise you she's reading everything & just loving it!!!
Who are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miniature Schnauzers are the worst dogs ever (Feb '08) 44 min Meddowmufn 86
why do blacks live in trashy old run down houses (Mar '14) 2 hr The Truth 18
Whites are not chosen by God they can't even st... 5 hr Nope 22
Ass Kissing Tootsie 6 hr Stfu 4
Bigfoot sightings here (Jan '14) 9 hr The Truth 19
KFC building Wed The Truth 9
Why can't blacks Wed The Truth 37

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance