Jennifer Gray - About NBC 6 News Story - WTVJ | Miami

Full story: NBC 6 South Florida

Jennifer Gray started her career as a morning meteorologist at KBTV in Beaumont, Texas.
Comments
261 - 280 of 352 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2014
Lol

United States

#272 Aug 29, 2011
I'd you Shreveport trash would listen she's just filling in till a new replacement can be found. And what does the weather matter to you ho-ho eating cows anyway? If your computer is not outside or your trailer roof ain't leaking why do you care? Shreveport redneck suberbia. You all think you are better then everyone else but your all trash.
lol at u

Shreveport, LA

#273 Aug 29, 2011
Same as you I'd quess. By the way know-it-all check your spelling.
poo poo

Philadelphia, PA

#274 Aug 29, 2011
Jen is back!
wish her all the best but she forecasted no rain then showed radar with a huge front moving in from the north (as it rains on my way to work)

in any event, she is worlds better than the deer-in-the-headlights Kristina Montjuri. wow she was awful

hope they replace that KTBS not-ready-for-HD blonde host. get us some new eye candy, KTBS

Since: Feb 11

Turn around - and bend over.

#276 Aug 29, 2011
poo poo wrote:
Jen is back!
The boat deal in Florida didn't work out?

Or did Reeves tire of her so quickly?
Kathy

United States

#277 Aug 29, 2011
she says no rain and guess what it rains only shows she doesn't know how to do her job she's only here until they replace her think we'd be better off without the weather forcast can't wait until she leaves again
Little Brad

Shreveport, LA

#278 Aug 30, 2011
I sent the beotch packing after she swole up like a mullet in the sun. Damn, she got big FAST. I'm not kidding, her upper arms look like muffaletta loaves and she can't fit her big behind in my Skeeter anymore. Plus, Old Skipper said she was blaming all those funny smells on him and stealing his Beggin' Strips. KTBS can have that moon-faced 'ho back.
Lol

Philadelphia, PA

#279 Aug 30, 2011
Turned you down huh? Lol
Little Brad

Shreveport, LA

#280 Aug 30, 2011
Well, she married me fast enough, but once she got that ring on her finger she started up an affair with Krispy Kreme. Now my ring looks like a cigar band on a sausage. Smells like one, too.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#282 Aug 30, 2011
I'm not sure why any of you care about hearing a quality weather report. It's not like reading and listening is an attribute many of you proudly wear on your sleeve.

I mean, what you need to understand is, most small time weather personalities simply regurgitate the NWS printout. When they actually have to comment live on weather that is happening at that very moment, they fumble around.

We all know morning news shows hire eye candy. If you're a guy, let me tell you, there are better places to watch a pair of tits. If the morning weather is where you get your jollies, you need to put down your 20 year old JC Penny catalog and join the digital age.

If you really care about getting the weather, learn to read radar yourself. Buy a weather radio and listen to it at your leisure. Download weather apps on your phone. Bookmark Weather Underground ( wunderground.com ).

Do those things, learn about pressure systems, animate all of your radar options, watch what comes in off the coast, and learn to draw associations from all the patterns you're already familiar with. You'll get to the point where you can look at the radar and the forecast and draw your own conclusions, from wind to hail risks. You won't need these tv weather personalities ever again.
JoJo

Sunset, TX

#283 Aug 30, 2011
Little Brad wrote:
Well, she married me fast enough, but once she got that ring on her finger she started up an affair with Krispy Kreme. Now my ring looks like a cigar band on a sausage. Smells like one, too.
I enjoy the morning news on channel 3. My wife and I have watched Ed, Sonia and jennfer every morning as long as I can remenber. As for as looks go you wish someone that looks like Jennifer and Sonia would have something to do with you. LOSER!!

Since: Feb 11

Turn around - and bend over.

#284 Aug 30, 2011
waveform wrote:
I'm not sure why any of you care about hearing a quality weather report. It's not like reading and listening is an attribute many of you proudly wear on your sleeve.
I mean, what you need to understand is, most small time weather personalities simply regurgitate the NWS printout. When they actually have to comment live on weather that is happening at that very moment, they fumble around.We all know morning news shows hire eye candy. If you're a guy, let me tell you, there are better places to watch a pair of tits. If the morning weather is where you get your jollies, you need to put down your 20 year old JC Penny catalog and join the digital age.If you really care about getting the weather, learn to read radar yourself. Buy a weather radio and listen to it at your leisure. Download weather apps on your phone. Bookmark Weather Underground ( wunderground.com ).
Do those things, learn about pressure systems, animate all of your radar options, watch what comes in off the coast, and learn to draw associations from all the patterns you're already familiar with. You'll get to the point where you can look at the radar and the forecast and draw your own conclusions, from wind to hail risks. You won't need these tv weather personalities ever again.
This dumbass couldn't forecast the day of the week.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#285 Aug 30, 2011
Maurice Goober wrote:
This dumbass couldn't forecast the day of the week.
You might want to rethink that claim. I do spend plenty of time in the great outdoors, so I rely on my knowledge to guide me in some very important decisions. I've actually gone through some twisters, one tropical storm, a couple hurricanes, and several very brutal winters. I kinda have to be aware. I've survived a tornado, so I can survive your little lemony freshness.

You? I doubt you'd know the first thing about shoveling snow, let alone driving on wet roads. Go back to playing with your Fisher Price moo cow toy, son, because you couldn't forecast your way out of a brown paper bag. Let the adults handle talking about weather. Wouldn't want your precious baby soft skin to get damaged in the brutal elements.

Gonna ignore you now. I just thought you should know ahead of time before you make yourself look like more of an ass. I've got Cynthia on hold, by the way. Maybe you two could go on a date. Get mommy to drive you to Longview. Cynthia is waiting.

(Kids these days.)
The Jester

Natchitoches, LA

#286 Aug 30, 2011
I would love to give her a free mustache ride.
parent

Marshall, TX

#287 Aug 31, 2011
waveform wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to rethink that claim. I do spend plenty of time in the great outdoors, so I rely on my knowledge to guide me in some very important decisions. I've actually gone through some twisters, one tropical storm, a couple hurricanes, and several very brutal winters. I kinda have to be aware. I've survived a tornado, so I can survive your little lemony freshness.

You? I doubt you'd know the first thing about shoveling snow, let alone driving on wet roads. Go back to playing with your Fisher Price moo cow toy, son, because you couldn't forecast your way out of a brown paper bag. Let the adults handle talking about weather. Wouldn't want your precious baby soft skin to get damaged in the brutal elements.

Gonna ignore you now. I just thought you should know ahead of time before you make yourself look like more of an ass. I've got Cynthia on hold, by the way. Maybe you two could go on a date. Get mommy to drive you to Longview. Cynthia is waiting.

(Kids these days.)
I think they might have been referring to Jennifer.
parent

Shreveport, LA

#288 Aug 31, 2011
The Jester wrote:
I would love to give her a free mustache ride.
I need a gross button.

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#289 Aug 31, 2011
parent wrote:
I think they might have been referring to Jennifer.
Parent, no, the troll is referring to me. He/she has been a trouble maker on Topix forums across this region, from Texarkana to Shreveport. I think it's the same idiot I had problems with on the Shreveport board a while back.

If you have any doubts, refer to the quoted text.

He/she makes these ridiculously named profiles, posts just to piss people off, and then rates his/her own posts favorably and theirs negatively multiple times. They are very insecure.

"It" must be ignored and/or ridiculed.
Lol

Philadelphia, PA

#290 Aug 31, 2011
Well if got caught in all those storms maybe you need to start watching the weather reports and stop relying on your vast knowledge. Hint it ain't workin for ya!!!!
reader

Winnfield, LA

#291 Aug 31, 2011
waveform wrote:
<quoted text>
Parent, no, the troll is referring to me. He/she has been a trouble maker on Topix forums across this region, from Texarkana to Shreveport. I think it's the same idiot I had problems with on the Shreveport board a while back.
If you have any doubts, refer to the quoted text.
He/she makes these ridiculously named profiles, posts just to piss people off, and then rates his/her own posts favorably and theirs negatively multiple times. They are very insecure.
"It" must be ignored and/or ridiculed.
yes, i see, they are out to get you

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#292 Aug 31, 2011
Lol wrote:
Well if got caught in all those storms maybe you need to start watching the weather reports and stop relying on your vast knowledge. Hint it ain't workin for ya!!!!
It's called living life. I enjoy bad weather. If you want to waste your life on the couch, I'm not going to stop you. I acquired my vast knowledge by knowing what to do in a storm. If I could predict where and when a tornado would strike, I would be a very rich man.

My point is, if you have time to criticize these television personalities, you have time to learn half of what they do.

Now take your vile petty attitude and stay in Baton Rouge. What dog do you have in this fight? It's not like KTBS broadcasts that far away. You've never watched KTBS or Jennifer Gray. What do you care?

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Location hidden

#293 Aug 31, 2011
reader wrote:
yes, i see, they are out to get you
Scroll back through this thread and find some of the registered accounts with goofy icons, names, and locations. Same person. This person is not out to get anyone. They just get some kind of a thrill being a trouble maker for everyone. It has nothing to do with me, personally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 56 min Living Wage 3,076
Boat seat stains 8 hr Stif rod 3
Prime Me On Natchitoches 8 hr Dima 3
Eric dagama e silva 9 hr Nate 1
Marshall Race 9 hr deeznutz 18
Anyone been to Mexico to get prescription drugs? (Jun '08) 9 hr deeznutz 230
the cabin ! 10 hr deeznutz 1
NCHS Does anyone know what happened today? 10 hr So sad 136
•••
•••
•••

Natchitoches Jobs

•••