Jennifer Gray - About NBC 6 News Story - WTVJ | Miami

Full story: NBC 6 South Florida

Jennifer Gray started her career as a morning meteorologist at KBTV in Beaumont, Texas.
Comments
201 - 220 of 352 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago

Since: Feb 11

Like my nuts?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

Geez.

I'm married to Reese Witherspoon.

Sow's Breath, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

karma in a bass boat wrote:
Well, if you are going to lose your husband and the father of your young children to some home-wrecking wh@re, at least she is hot. Otherwise, something like that might suck. Hope Jennifer is prepared for the same treatment when Reeves cheats on her in a few years. What goes around........
Well boys and girls,

Your husbands and the fathers of your young children don't HAVE TO hook up with anybody else.

It's the power of that tight, young nookie!
quicksilver

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Love them JUGS wrote:
<quoted text>
Seen more snapper than a toilet seat, ma'am. Married a Ujena swimwear model also, but thanks for playing.
bwahahaha......Ujena? Wow, I'm a little embarrassed to admit I remember that Velveeta from the 80's. Oh, and word of caution about substituing snapper or other fish for real vagina; that mercury poisoning can be a bitch. Unless of course you have syphillis........then go for it!
quicksilver

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Fred Wiffle - Proud Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well boys and girls,
Your husbands and the fathers of your young children don't HAVE TO hook up with anybody else.
It's the power of that tight, young nookie!
Pretty sure Jennifer Gray is in her 30's; not saying that's old, but if your acute observation about young nookie being more powerful than a man's word and his children, then Ms. Gray's days are numbered when the next hot POA passes by and Mr. Marine gets a whiff.

Like my nuts?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

quicksilver wrote:
<quoted text> Pretty sure Jennifer Gray is in her 30's; not saying that's old, but if your acute observation about young nookie being more powerful than a man's word and his children, then Ms. Gray's days are numbered when the next hot POA passes by and Mr. Marine gets a whiff.
Geez - Not looking for the future mother of my kids.

Just a little warm and slippery nookie.
quicksilver

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

Cairo Poontang wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez - Not looking for the future mother of my kids.
Just a little warm and slippery nookie.
LOL, something tells me Mr. Reeves feels the same way only Jennifer hasn't figured that out...she keeps calling him her fiance and he is still acting like a single (well, newly divorced) guy. My guess is he never expected the whole thing to blow up in his face and get caught with his hand in the nookie jar.
ook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

quicksilver wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, something tells me Mr. Reeves feels the same way only Jennifer hasn't figured that out...she keeps calling him her fiance and he is still acting like a single (well, newly divorced) guy. My guess is he never expected the whole thing to blow up in his face and get caught with his hand in the nookie jar.
This morning Jennifer announced she is getting married to Mr. Reeves on Thursday.
The Jester

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

ook wrote:
<quoted text>
This morning Jennifer announced she is getting married to Mr. Reeves on Thursday.
Is is my imagination or did she get a boob reduction?

BTW, she has some strong competition from the new weekend weather girl. Check her out.
Martin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

I get tired of hearing about this sharp nose bitch.Do sone of you have a freaking wife?Damn ignorant rednecks
The Jester

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Martin wrote:
I get tired of hearing about this sharp nose bitch.Do sone of you have a freaking wife?Damn ignorant rednecks
Liar Liar Pants on Fire. It that was true you would stop coming on this thread and reading the comments.

Like my nuts?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

ook wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez - what's the hurry?

Bun in the oven?
quicksilver

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

yep, she showed the wedding pics this morning. i was thinking she looked kind of cheeto-like and thought she'd gone apeshit with the bronzer, but she was getting married in the Keys. I don't know about 'hurry', she started that affair over 4 years ago, right after his wife had a baby. Probably had to wait for his messy divorce to wrap up. I give it 2 years or until she has a baby. Mr.Reeves doesn't like stretch marks.
Stretch Armstrong

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

quicksilver wrote:
yep, she showed the wedding pics this morning. i was thinking she looked kind of cheeto-like and thought she'd gone apeshit with the bronzer, but she was getting married in the Keys. I don't know about 'hurry', she started that affair over 4 years ago, right after his wife had a baby. Probably had to wait for his messy divorce to wrap up. I give it 2 years or until she has a baby. Mr.Reeves doesn't like stretch marks.
Christopher Reeves?
quicksilver

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Stretch Armstrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Christopher Reeves?
Yes! After a horrific equestrian boating accident on Cross Lake, Christopher Reeve couldn't bear the sight of any type of scarring and as a precaution, used his xray vision to tie Lois' tubes. He then opened a boat store in Shreveport, dumped Lois' dumpy sterile arse, and like any dead quadraplegic celebrity often confused with a Man of Steel, began chasing after nubile weathermaids with a penchant for bronzer.

Oh, and Stretch, I'm sorry about that time I cut you open to see what made you so stretchy. Messy.
Stretch Armstrong

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

quicksilver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! After a horrific equestrian boating accident on Cross Lake, Christopher Reeve couldn't bear the sight of any type of scarring and as a precaution, used his xray vision to tie Lois' tubes. He then opened a boat store in Shreveport, dumped Lois' dumpy sterile arse, and like any dead quadraplegic celebrity often confused with a Man of Steel, began chasing after nubile weathermaids with a penchant for bronzer.
Oh, and Stretch, I'm sorry about that time I cut you open to see what made you so stretchy. Messy.
I still leak goo.
quicksilver

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Stretch Armstrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I still leak goo.
yeaaaaaahhhh.......about that.....it's not looking good. Towel?
Dog Mouth

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

This is one dumb bitch that uses redneck weakness to gain popularity.She wouldn't have not one of you Cart pulling fools

Since: Apr 11

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Anyone know just how many marriages she has ruined? I know of one for sure. Did she cheat with her current husband?

Since: Apr 11

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

How many marriages has she ruined in Ga, FL, and LA?
quicksilver wrote:
How many marriages has she ruined? In GA? In FL? In La?
quicksilver

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Old friend of JGDR wrote:
How many marriages has she ruined in Ga, FL, and LA? <quoted text>
I only know of this one here in LA. I do think she was married before, though. Maybe she cheated on her first husband? From your question, I assume she lived in GA, too? I think this affair with her new hubby was the reason for the move to and then back home from Miami.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Natchitoches Forum right now

Search the Natchitoches Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
walmart 19 min Hmmm 17
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Living Wage 2,682
aids 8 hr Stayawayfromme 1
NSU tobacco free effective Friday 13 hr NSU Student 33
NFL Playa spreads Herpes 14 hr TMZ 3
Sea & sirloin 15 hr Cajun Girl 13
Christy Iverson got repo at Pilgram 15 hr Damn 6
I heard that some lawyer got beat up at the Marina Thu Curmudgeon 36
that thread disappeared like the $ from the bank Wed Why 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Natchitoches Jobs