Dads dont leave your kids
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

Natchitoches, LA

#21 Oct 2, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
It's sad but when the mother's total goal in life is to make the father's life or attempts at visitation miserable at any cost. The dad just gives up and quits trying. You can only beat an ole dog so much until it leaves or bites you.
That's why fathers (of all races, btw) need to be powerful courageous lions instead considering themselves "ole dogs" who have not been treated right. Your kids are your priority. It doesn't matter how your estranged partner treats you. You're a father first and an "ex-whatever" second. Kids don't just "understand" or "become okay" with abandonment. That child will have to listen to how no good his father is for many a day. But if that father decides to stand up for what's right, that negative influence the child experiences in the home will have less of a pull. What's a kid supposed to do when the dad bails and you have the mother and in-laws telling the kid his dad is no good. Most kids in that situation would be very tempted to believe what is being said to them.
Baby Mama

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Oct 2, 2012
Well. I NEED NO ONE'S OPINION ON MY MOTHERING SKILLS. I KNOW I AM A DAMN GOOD MOTHER NO MATTER WHAT THE " BABY DADDY" DECIDES TO DO.
IM HERE AND I'M DOING IT WELL.

JUST BECAUSE YOU DONATE SOME DNA DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ANYTHING!
IF YOU DECIDE TO WALK AWAY, GIVE NO SUPPORT, SHOW NO CONCERN THEN YOU HAVE NO OPINION, NO RIGHT, AND NO VOICE UNTIL YOU STEP UP.

KIDS DON'T RAISE THEMSELVES, I DIDN'T GET THIS PERFECT CHILD BY THEM RAISING THEMSELF, I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy Weeks (Jan '14) 1 hr hmmmm 63
POS Foster Campbell 7 hr No time for stupi... 4
I.m gonna commit suicide today 7 hr No time for stupi... 13
I'm proud that Trump is President 8 hr Voter 40
The New Hardiee's 14 hr disgruntled emplo... 18
lisha johnson from natchez 15 hr 1800EXPOSEDATHOE 1
Jennifer Greene Anderson Wed Dear Abby 4

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance