child raped in provencal

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SHOCKED CONCERNED

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2010
ANYONE KNOW ABOUT A TEENAGE GIRL BEING RAPED BY HER DAD? HIS NAME IN ROCKY AND HE ADMITTED TO DOING IT, THANKFULLY HE'S LOCKED UP NOW. HOW COULD A FATHER DO THAT TO A CHILD? MUCH LESS HIS OWN DAUGHTER. HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE GAVE OUT WHILE IN THE SHOWER.
Response

Prescott, AZ

#2 Jun 29, 2010
SHOCKED CONCERNED wrote:
ANYONE KNOW ABOUT A TEENAGE GIRL BEING RAPED BY HER DAD? HIS NAME IN ROCKY AND HE ADMITTED TO DOING IT, THANKFULLY HE'S LOCKED UP NOW. HOW COULD A FATHER DO THAT TO A CHILD? MUCH LESS HIS OWN DAUGHTER. HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE GAVE OUT WHILE IN THE SHOWER.
Ask Houston.
the RESIDENT

Irving, TX

#3 Jun 29, 2010
When did this happen? You say he's already locked up for it so I'm guessing this is old news. Haven't seen anything in the arrest report recently...

Perhaps this is Pitts and Response and their ongoing fascination with daddy/daughter love.
Response

Prescott, AZ

#4 Jun 30, 2010
the RESIDENT wrote:
When did this happen? You say he's already locked up for it so I'm guessing this is old news. Haven't seen anything in the arrest report recently...
Perhaps this is Pitts and Response and their ongoing fascination with daddy/daughter love.
And perhaps you are out on bail.
SHOCKED CONCERN

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Jun 30, 2010
THE MAN WAS ARRESTED YESTERDAY. THE DETECTIVES WENT TO HIS HOUSE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON TO GATHER EVIDENCE. HE LIVES ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF PROVENCAL HEADED TOWARD LEESVILLE ON HWY 117. HIS DAUGHTER DIDN'T LIVE WITH HIM, SHE LIVES IN LEESVILLE WITH HER MOM AND IT HAPPEN WHILE SHE WAS VISITING HIM OVER THE WEEKEND. AND AS FAR AS THE ARREST REPORT GOES, IF HE WAS JUST ARRESTED YESTERDAY IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THERE YESTERDAY...
Pittsburgh

Shreveport, LA

#7 Jun 30, 2010
Houston Wouldn't Do That!
After All Him And Y-O-Y Are Madly In Love!
But We Might Better Pray For NoMo And Her Family!
who dat

Natchitoches, LA

#8 Jun 30, 2010
SHOCKED CONCERN wrote:
THE MAN WAS ARRESTED YESTERDAY. THE DETECTIVES WENT TO HIS HOUSE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON TO GATHER EVIDENCE. HE LIVES ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF PROVENCAL HEADED TOWARD LEESVILLE ON HWY 117. HIS DAUGHTER DIDN'T LIVE WITH HIM, SHE LIVES IN LEESVILLE WITH HER MOM AND IT HAPPEN WHILE SHE WAS VISITING HIM OVER THE WEEKEND. AND AS FAR AS THE ARREST REPORT GOES, IF HE WAS JUST ARRESTED YESTERDAY IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THERE YESTERDAY...
Rocky who? Who is the x that lives in leesville?
Pavy

Lexington, MS

#9 Jun 30, 2010
Rocky Perrit or Perot? Sorry if I am wrong...just guessing.
who dat

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Jun 30, 2010
Pavy wrote:
Rocky Perrit or Perot? Sorry if I am wrong...just guessing.
Thank you, guess I don't know him.
the RESIDENT

Irving, TX

#11 Jun 30, 2010
He must've had her when he was 17 or 18 because he's kinda young to have a teenage daughter... anybody got a link verifying this yet?
Pavy

Lexington, MS

#12 Jun 30, 2010
the RESIDENT wrote:
He must've had her when he was 17 or 18 because he's kinda young to have a teenage daughter... anybody got a link verifying this yet?
I agree.
I hope this is not the same person, I apologize for starting any rumors if it's not him.
Someone who isnt surpised

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jun 30, 2010
I believe it is Rocky Simms. The whole family is messed up. TRASH!!!!
Mystical

Louisville, KY

#14 Jun 30, 2010
How u gonna get on here and talk mess about a whole family??
who dat

Natchitoches, LA

#15 Jul 1, 2010
the RESIDENT wrote:
He must've had her when he was 17 or 18 because he's kinda young to have a teenage daughter... anybody got a link verifying this yet?
Yea it needs to be verified this is a horrible thing to be accusing someone of especially if you are not even sure of the name.
SHOCKED CONCERN

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Jul 1, 2010
THATS WHO I HEARD ALSO WAS ROCKY SIMMS, HIM, HIS COUSIN AND SOME OTHER GUY WERE ALL ROOMMATES AT THIS HOUSE.
SmAll ToWn UsA

Flushing, NY

#17 Jul 1, 2010
It indeed was Rocky Sims. He lives n a small trailer on the outskirts of Provencal.....
Its just that way

Robeline, LA

#18 Jul 1, 2010
That's what is wrong with Provencal... All the damn trash that has moved in around here!! I have a daughter and I was born a raised in Provencal and i see him the other day and I knew then that was Trouble in the making... If he is smart he better stay away from here if he gets out.. Provencal has its problems just the same as any small town, but that shit don't roll around here..
Brandy

Bismarck, ND

#19 Jul 2, 2010
SHOCKED CONCERNED wrote:
ANYONE KNOW ABOUT A TEENAGE GIRL BEING RAPED BY HER DAD? HIS NAME IN ROCKY AND HE ADMITTED TO DOING IT, THANKFULLY HE'S LOCKED UP NOW. HOW COULD A FATHER DO THAT TO A CHILD? MUCH LESS HIS OWN DAUGHTER. HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE GAVE OUT WHILE IN THE SHOWER.
He didn't rape her and he didn't confess to anything. You are an idiot. You just like to start shit and should be ashamed of your self. Its pieces of shit like you that make it look bad for everyone else.
Brandy

Bismarck, ND

#20 Jul 2, 2010
the RESIDENT wrote:
He must've had her when he was 17 or 18 because he's kinda young to have a teenage daughter... anybody got a link verifying this yet?
It's not technically his daughter. Her mother is a dirty piece of trash that will sleep with any and everyone.
Tamela

Arlington, IN

#21 Jul 2, 2010
First of all to everyone who thinks they know something, you're all wrong. He wasn't arrested for rape. So you need to research what you say. Rocky is a good guy and for the person saying that she/he saaw him in Provencal the other day and knew trouble was coming, well news alert, he's lived there for years and never caused trouble. Everyone who's talking crap now is going to feel stupid when it comeso ut this is all a mistake. Watch what you say, because this could be you oneday in the same situtation. Someone lying on you and everyone believing it. Rocky is a great person and has never hurt anyone in the 15 years I've known him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Probation & Parole Topix (Aug '12) 30 min WFLD 221
Bradley Starks 40 min LCC12 3
News Natchitoches principal charged with cruelty to ... 49 min libertarian 26
The principal and Quinthia phillips bad azz son... 52 min libertarian 4
Katie T 2 hr Ivan 3
Monetta Hamilton has HIV 2 hr teal 2
What happened at mlk rec 3 hr Really 11
sea and sirloin 5 hr Sir318 80
Natchitoches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]