lol

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 30, 2012
I live near the bypass and have heard several loud explosions tonight. They have knocked out the power and the cable for short periods. Anyone have any idea whats going on?
been there

Bellevue, WA

#2 Oct 30, 2012
lol wrote:
I live near the bypass and have heard several loud explosions tonight. They have knocked out the power and the cable for short periods. Anyone have any idea whats going on?
omg i know exactly what you talking about!! this is what i HEARD that the noise is meant to scare small animals from making nest\homes in the all the electrical stuff that u see by the railroad crossings by the bypass and hwy 1 but it should not be knocking your cable or electric out. i would call them they know what its and they do have a 24 hour line to call
hmm

Lampasas, TX

#3 Oct 31, 2012
The explosion you heard was a transformer going out, which in turn causes the power to out.
been there

Bellevue, WA

#4 Nov 2, 2012
hmm wrote:
The explosion you heard was a transformer going out, which in turn causes the power to out.
no you will hear it all night for days at a time sometimes it isnt just a single explosion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JJ's bar 1 hr Dustin 1
Progressive waste 3 hr Bobby ray 13
News Natchitoches principal charged with cruelty to ... 4 hr Just asking 36
Drug dealer locatinn 5 hr billy ray 4
Lock these drug dealers up 5 hr billy ray 4
Bradley Starks 5 hr billy ray 5
where can i take my iphone to get jailbroken????? (May '11) 5 hr tyler 58
Natchitoches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web