Guess What

AOL

#2 Apr 28, 2010
I heard that tha processing fee we have to pay is not enforceable. If we refuse to pay it, the PO can not use it as a violation in court. A friend of mine has a girlfriend in the natchitoches office who said so. Just ask your PO to show you the policy.

“I'm here”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 29, 2010
No more papers
David Ford

Winnfield, LA

#8 Dec 28, 2010
???
Amanda

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Aug 23, 2011
You are most definitely required to pay the fee. I used to work for probation and parole and paying the fee is a requirement!
Responder

Winnfield, LA

#15 Sep 20, 2011
Guess What wrote:
I heard that tha processing fee we have to pay is not enforceable. If we refuse to pay it, the PO can not use it as a violation in court. A friend of mine has a girlfriend in the natchitoches office who said so. Just ask your PO to show you the policy.
It isn't. The monies collected are pout into the Probation & parole retirement fund. Call the administration staff in Natchitoches. Sorry
Ominous Seer

Winnfield, LA

#16 Sep 20, 2011
Beware the dawn of October, the bells will toll for thee.
Lol

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2011
They need to raise the fee even more maybe you idiots would learn to follow the law! The people you hurt and steal from are out of pocket a lot more then you are. So quit whinning pay the fee and stop committing crimes yes it's that easy.
Lol

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2011
Oh and you should also have to pay for your food, clothing and any other bills you have from being in jail. Taxpayers end paying for you being trash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cardio By Cordero 1 hr Sunny 1
campus hunk in the miata 2 hr Dirt Blanchard 4
Poll Should White People Go Back to Europe (Oct '13) 4 hr Dirt Blanchard 82
Jail break 5 hr Laurie 24
I HATE natchitoches (Jun '11) 9 hr dooly 17
Can anyone name old honky tonk's in our area (Oct '07) 17 hr Exterminator 79
Casey n Amanda Smith robbed wrong people! Tue Ed U Keator 7

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance