Dudes these days a trip
louis

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Wat type of guy divorce his wife for a girl wit three kids only in natchitoches
who

Natchitoches, LA

#2 Apr 22, 2013
the kids goes alone with package, what is wrong with that?
louis

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Why divorce yo wife an be wit a female that already has kids that's crazy dudes these days will do anything to be wit a young girl
who

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Apr 22, 2013
louis wrote:
Why divorce yo wife an be wit a female that already has kids that's crazy dudes these days will do anything to be wit a young girl
IT is not for you to understand so let it go.If you have something that want to be free-set it free if it comes back it is yours if not it never was.

I
louis

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Only in natchitoches were a married man divorce his wife to be wit a young lady wit three kids even though he got her pregnant
What

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Apr 22, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
IT is not for you to understand so let it go.If you have something that want to be free-set it free if it comes back it is yours if not it never was.
I
When a person wants out, the cleanest and smartest thing you can do is let them OUT. Nothing says you have to take them back after theyve gone out there and found out the TRUE COLOR of the so-called greener grass, though.
louis

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2013
A married man should have no reason messing wit a young lady wit three kids then get her pregnant an divorce yo wife just to be wit her
lucy

Atlanta, GA

#8 Apr 22, 2013
I sure hope this aint crackhead louis from breda town replying csuse you can't reply to other people shit when you a crackhead and everybody know it.
ddcmwg

Tyler, TX

#9 Apr 22, 2013
that what you call an old hoe
louis

United States

#10 Apr 22, 2013
Yea this crackhead louis lucy I don't get these men in breda town if u married why mess around wit a young lady that already have kids an u get her pregnant then divorce yo wife just to be wit her
louis

United States

#11 Apr 25, 2013
These women in breda town better watch out for this S.Lewis female she taking yaul husbands I wonder do she want me im a crackhead I see everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor town 1 hr Just the facts 3
Police jury wants MORE TAX 2 hr Mrs appropriation 11
Jail Bonds 13 hr Ura liar 16
What's New 13 hr What 67
Blacks like to chimpchange 15 hr George dudley 1
do anybody know whats going on with big paige ... (Jun '07) 19 hr tru 18
Fairview Alpha whor** 22 hr Bud 1

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance