KLF

San Angelo, TX

#1 May 30, 2009
I wonder what Trevor REALLY stole from Mike Cobb and Mimmi?
VIN

San Angelo, TX

#2 May 31, 2009
I BET YOU DOLLARS TO DO-NUTS THEY COULDN'T REPORT EVRYTHING.
I Think

San Angelo, TX

#3 May 31, 2009
Was it Trevor or Trent involved with Mike in that big extacy bust a few years back? There has got to be more to this story.
Cowgurl Up 2009

Natchitoches, LA

#4 May 31, 2009
at least they ARE reporting this stuff now!

“first things first”

Since: Jun 08

natchitoches

#5 May 31, 2009
I Think wrote:
Was it Trevor or Trent involved with Mike in that big extacy bust a few years back? There has got to be more to this story.
it was trent...
Funginger

San Angelo, TX

#6 Jun 1, 2009
Which one is deaf

“first things first”

Since: Jun 08

natchitoches

#7 Jun 1, 2009
Funginger wrote:
Which one is deaf
trent
Curious

Huntsville, AL

#8 Jun 2, 2009
Was this over drugs? I just can't imagine Trevor doing drugs. He is (was) a good kid. I'm sure there is more to this story.
Lauren

Campti, LA

#9 Jun 2, 2009
just cause you think he "WAS" a good kid doesnt mean he wouldn't steal the shirt off your back if he really "needed" it! He has a HUGE drug problem-
Texas

Ingleside, TX

#10 Jun 2, 2009
Lauren wrote:
just cause you think he "WAS" a good kid doesnt mean he wouldn't steal the shirt off your back if he really "needed" it! He has a HUGE drug problem-
What the hell do you know about Trevor??
Lauren

Campti, LA

#12 Jun 3, 2009
i know enough to know he broke into his "best friends" house to support his drug habit! or at least to pay some fines to keep him out of jail, to then support his drug habit!

what the hell do you know?
The Lame Police

Haughton, LA

#13 Jun 3, 2009
Lame
cooter burger

Haughton, LA

#14 Jun 3, 2009
Wanna burger?
live down the road

Tyler, TX

#15 Jun 4, 2009
please tell me about these boys i live down the street from them and i need to know
I Think

San Angelo, TX

#17 Jun 4, 2009
Just Heard wrote:
Are these boys on steroids, meth, oxy's or what?
yes!!!

“Git some!”

Since: Jun 09

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Jun 25, 2009
Remember those guys who got busted for paying homeless people to fight each other and then selling the videos for profit? Why hasn't someone done this with all the Natchitrash tweekers? They'd last a lot longer than a wine-o and would be twice as furious!

“"I CAN DO ANYTHING"”

Since: Apr 08

Natchitoches, La.

#20 Jun 25, 2009
Dirt Blanchard wrote:
Remember those guys who got busted for paying homeless people to fight each other and then selling the videos for profit? Why hasn't someone done this with all the Natchitrash tweekers? They'd last a lot longer than a wine-o and would be twice as furious!
You can have this one. I am too busy negotiating with the Edwards family in Robeline, the Rhodes family in Provencal, and recently the Graves and Rawls families for my documentaries.
Good luck!
Trent Harrell

Oakland, CA

#21 Jun 30, 2009
You've got to be kidding yourself! Write about the issue that concern you not someone you don't even know. My name is posted and if you have any questions about Trevor or anything that concerns us (not you) feel free to call. These are hard times for Trevor and our family, we would appreciate everyone giving him and his family some privacy.
Sincerly,
Trent Harrell
whatever

Campti, LA

#22 Jun 30, 2009
he should have thought about that before he broke in to someone's PRIVATE home,

once you put yourself out there like that- there is no such thing as privacy anymore

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#23 Jul 1, 2009
We all make mistakes, we are human! and who is the judge of that, who wish not to distiquish their name, I'm proud of my name and who I am and will become. So whatever get some courage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly woman working at the Dollar tree 21 min Yep 22
How many kids is to many if u dateing someone 36 min Agrees With Marie 11
Jim Croce 1973 (Sep '08) 3 hr joe 885
Best for catfish 4 hr Bill Dance 15
What laws would you make? 5 hr Why 69
meat jousting 6 hr the chartreuse kn... 1
Lee wife 8 hr Bhp 12
More from around the web

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE