Lake Charles, LA

#2 Mar 25, 2012
And?
Carolyn

San Jose, CA

#3 Mar 25, 2012
margaret wrote:
Oh yes sir he is.
Ha Ha Ha that is the laugh for the day. SNOPES says NO HE ISN'T !!!!

Totally untrue but still funny as hell.
Truth

Arlington, TX

#4 Mar 26, 2012
No way. He is one of the biggest womanizers in Nak-a-trash.
parent

Shreveport, LA

#5 Mar 26, 2012
Truth wrote:
No way. He is one of the biggest womanizers in Nak-a-trash.
You are right. He hit on me as he was working on my childs teeth. We had never used him before and I didn't know anything about him.
I can tell you we never went back. He was very inappropriate with me and really made me nervous when he started asking where I lived.
He may be alot of things but I don't think he's gay.
parentt

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Mar 27, 2012
Maybe you are paranoid. Maybe you can't tell the difference between somebody "hitting" on you and someone just being NICE

GET OVER YOURSELF

“Somewhere in the Cosmos...”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Mar 27, 2012
Sheesh, someone posting that Larry is gay is OBVIOUSLY new in town. I just about fell off my chair laughing. Margaret, what did he do to make you so mad at him? LIke so many others have said, Larry is SO not gay you're either trying to stir up crap or you're very new in town. If that's the case, welcome to Natchitoches.

United States

#8 Mar 27, 2012
li·bel   /ˈla&# 618;bəl/ Show Spelled [lahy-buhl] Show IPA noun, verb,-beled,-bel·ing or ( especially British )-belled,-bel·ling.
noun
1. Law .
a. defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.
b. the act or crime of publishing it.
c. a formal written declaration or statement, as one containing the allegations of a plaintiff or the grounds of a charge.
2. anything that is defamatory or that maliciously or damagingly misrepresents.
----------

"The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic." --Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
In the Know

Campti, LA

#9 Mar 27, 2012
Dr. Burke is the most dedicated skirt chaser I have ever known. It is more than humorous to think he is gay. What a laugh!!!

United States

#10 Mar 27, 2012
In the Know wrote:
Dr. Burke is the most dedicated skirt chaser I have ever known. It is more than humorous to think he is gay. What a laugh!!!
Just as an aside, "married" or a "skirt chaser" does not
prove a thing. Just do a quick study of Old Hollywood male hearthrobs and you'll see what I mean. The closet door out west has been partially open for the past 40 years or so.
In the Know

Campti, LA

#11 Mar 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as an aside, "married" or a "skirt chaser" does not
prove a thing. Just do a quick study of Old Hollywood male hearthrobs and you'll see what I mean. The closet door out west has been partially open for the past 40 years or so.
Are you saying he might be the next Rock Hudson?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many kids is to many if u dateing someone 20 min Mike D 17
What laws would you make? 27 min IJS 70
Ugly woman working at the Dollar tree 5 hr Yep 22
Jim Croce 1973 (Sep '08) 8 hr joe 885
Best for catfish 9 hr Bill Dance 15
meat jousting 11 hr the chartreuse kn... 1
Lee wife 13 hr Bhp 12
More from around the web

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE