I like Mccullen just fine

Barbara Bingle

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ISHOOT2

United States

#1 May 24, 2008
What if you were ABSOLUTELY required by law and HAD to vote? Who would Natchitoches go for? Would the people vote for some crazzy libral like the Real Views guy? Would we do the whole California thing and vote for a celebrity? Would people who don't have an opinion just play it safe and vote for the incubant? Just curious.
ISHOOT2

United States

#2 May 24, 2008
Oh ya, the rules are just like in real life you never know who may run until they do so, so the above are the ones on the ballot. You cannot write anybody in. And you absolutely have to vote or the corupt NPD will come arrest you and put you in jail. Then the police jury will ask you for more money to pay for your jail. Please comment on why you chose who you did. thanks.
old school

Seaside, CA

#3 May 25, 2008
wow!!!you're as crazy as a runover dog!!!you are describing fascism...
NSU man

Haughton, LA

#4 May 25, 2008
your selections are a joke - why not Juanita Fowler? Don Mims? Dale Nielson? Lee Posey? Courtney Hornsby? Randy LaCaze?
ITsCrazy

Rayville, LA

#5 May 25, 2008
I just want to know who the celbrity is you are
talking about?????
CityGirl

Rayville, LA

#6 May 25, 2008
NSU man wrote:
your selections are a joke - why not Juanita Fowler? Don Mims? Dale Nielson? Lee Posey? Courtney Hornsby? Randy LaCaze?
Juanita Fowler would be a great person for Mayor. The only problem is she is honest. Several people has already has asked her to run. Posey, thats a joke, but that is the plan. Randy LaCaze is too busy burning that high price gas and talking on the phone. Dale Nielson is young blood and don't know anything YET. Courtney, well we all know what job and the high pay she will be getting, Don, I would say out of the pack if he did run against Posey, I would have to go with him.
question mark

Natchitoches, LA

#7 May 25, 2008
NSU man wrote:
Surely you are kidding. Randy Lacaze? Please don't be crazy.
just curious

Stillwater, OK

#8 May 25, 2008
Where is David MClean now? Iloved his preaching.
Used2BConcerned

San Angelo, TX

#9 May 25, 2008
Marvin Blake Jr. if he can get his retirement right with the state.
question mark

Natchitoches, LA

#10 May 25, 2008
Used2BConcerned wrote:
Marvin Blake Jr. if he can get his retirement right with the state.
You are nuts as NSU Man. What is wrong with you people? The next mayor doesn't have to be a former or current politician or wanna be. Surely there is someone in the community that could do it?
Used2BConcerned

San Angelo, TX

#11 May 25, 2008
question mark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts as NSU Man. What is wrong with you people? The next mayor doesn't have to be a former or current politician or wanna be. Surely there is someone in the community that could do it?
Excuse the F*** out of me for stating my opinion. Go scew yourself.
Used2BConcerned

San Angelo, TX

#12 May 25, 2008
question mark wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be ready and willing to criticize every one else's opinion but you have not posted your favorite choice for mayor. What a whus.
question mark

Natchitoches, LA

#13 May 25, 2008
First, sorry. If your opinion is Blake, then check around on him. If you keep that opinion, then you are nuts.

Out of the group on the poll and the others posted, I'll go with Mickey Mouse.

By the way, the "F" word shouldn't be capitalized and "scew" should be spelled screw.

Now get to work on checking out Blake and let us know how that turns out for you.
Edd

United States

#14 May 25, 2008
Randy LaCaze? Come on, be serious. That was a joke right?
ISHOOT2

United States

#15 May 25, 2008
NSU Man, that was the idea that the selections are a joke. We don't get to pick who runs and alot of times the selections really are a joke I mean look at our choices for president. The selections being who they are is the whole point of the poll.
really irked

United States

#16 May 25, 2008
who is barbara bingle?
question mark

Natchitoches, LA

#17 May 25, 2008
really irked wrote:
who is barbara bingle?
Pretty sure it is Mr. and Mrs. Bingles daughter. Didn't realize she was qualified to run, but heck Wayne and Mickey aren't either and it hasn't stoped one of them.
navin johnson

Atlanta, GA

#18 May 26, 2008
I'll run for Mayor.
My platform

Elect me Mayor and I'll let the police chief be the police chief.

I can't make any more people any madder than they already are.

I'll put Randy Lacaze watering flowers, but I'll give him an assistant, Courtney Hornsby.

You might think I'm kidding but I'm not. I don't know big words and how to talk in circles but you will know where I stand.
M I C

Natchitoches, LA

#19 May 26, 2008
k e y m o u s e
Wayne is a mickey mouse operator.
hungry

Seaside, CA

#20 May 27, 2008
How many of you recieved an invitation to the new fiscal year transition party? I'm not sure when it is, because I didn't get an invite, but from what I understand, we the citizens are paying for it, and it's gonna be a doozie. They will be using the events center (for free), The grub will be catered (you and I get to pick up that tab). I don't know about you, but my belly's rumblin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Wasting Time Arguing w/ Blacks 15 min The Truth 4
What's New 31 min Response Jr 79
Poor town 1 hr The Truth 32
Police jury wants MORE TAX 2 hr Mudrider 12
Why do black people eat feces 3 hr George dudley 1
The old KFC building 7 hr The Truth 36
Why do blacks eat their dead families like cann... 8 hr The Truth 24

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance