Having an affair

Posted in the Natchitoches Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Man

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 4, 2012
 
I'm having an affair. It's just a fling and it's not the first time. It won't be the last.

The spark is long gone in our marriage. So do I tell her now?
info

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

You are not a man, you are a whore.
Save your family the pain and ask for a divorce!
Or ask GOD FOR FORGIVENESS, AND SIN NO MORE!
Sex is not LOVE.
LOVE is strength, holding her when she is sleeping,
facing the problems of the world together, laughing when you are happy, crying when you are sad, sheltering your family when there is danger,
willing to give your life to protect your family.
You will never find that with sex. Trust me I know.
know to well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ive done this myself dont tell just get the divorce the pain of knowing that hurts worse than not knowing

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 5, 2012
 
How long have you been married ?
you're a dickhead!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Man wrote:
I'm having an affair. It's just a fling and it's not the first time. It won't be the last.

The spark is long gone in our marriage. So do I tell her now?
If the spark is no longer gone in your marriage, why do you feel the need to chase women other than your wife? Remember those vows you took with her? They meant she is supposed to be the only one you are with!! Til death do us part, that's how long you are supposed to cherish her! Why throw away your marriage on a piece of a$$? How would you feel if she was sleeping around on you and " it's not the first time and won't be the last", how would you feel?
urascumbag

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Do her a favor and ask for a divorce. Your selfishness is unfair to her.
unforgiven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What if the tables were turned. What if it was a woman posting the same comment except she said its because her husband doesn't pay any attention to her and that although she has never had to work a day in her life she feels like he should come home from work and take her out although she has spent all of any extra money through the years on extra computers big televisions and running to the store 5 times a day. What if she let herself fall for someone else and although her husband begged her not to go she did anyway. What if she came back home after a couple of months. What is the husband supposed to do just forgive her and except it. No the husband turns and has an affair too. How come women have a way of making the man the bad guy no matter what. Why is the man expected to forgive but he does the something she does he is unforgiven. Why does he get blamed for ruining the marriage when she is the reason all of this happened in the first place. Still holding on to our dreams, unforgiven
tired of it.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Yeh.. Suzy palm and her 5 sisters. BUHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
for real

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Man wrote:
I'm having an affair. It's just a fling and it's not the first time. It won't be the last.

The spark is long gone in our marriage. So do I tell her now?
You forgot to say it was another man. YOU ARE A SICK BASTARD. I HOPE YOUR WIFE FINDS ABOUT IT!
for real

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Man wrote:
I'm having an affair. It's just a fling and it's not the first time. It won't be the last.

The spark is long gone in our marriage. So do I tell her now?
Sick people like you needs to be shot in the balls.
know to well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 6, 2012
 
unforgiven wrote:
What if the tables were turned. What if it was a woman posting the same comment except she said its because her husband doesn't pay any attention to her and that although she has never had to work a day in her life she feels like he should come home from work and take her out although she has spent all of any extra money through the years on extra computers big televisions and running to the store 5 times a day. What if she let herself fall for someone else and although her husband begged her not to go she did anyway. What if she came back home after a couple of months. What is the husband supposed to do just forgive her and except it. No the husband turns and has an affair too. How come women have a way of making the man the bad guy no matter what. Why is the man expected to forgive but he does the something she does he is unforgiven. Why does he get blamed for ruining the marriage when she is the reason all of this happened in the first place. Still holding on to our dreams, unforgiven
you sound like my ex husband...i did the things you say a woman done...i did not blame our marriage ending because of him...i regret the things i did to him...however i worked half the time we were married and i gave him fair warning i was unhappy he didnt make the effort to try and fix it so i left....see there are some women who own up to thier faults
peace

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 6, 2012
 
Man wrote:
I'm having an affair. It's just a fling and it's not the first time. It won't be the last.
The spark is long gone in our marriage. So do I tell her now?
A woman is aware when there is a dead cat on the line.So yes go ahead and admit it to her. Shame on you,the grass is not greener on the other side.
peace

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 6, 2012
 
It is cheaper to keep her.Stop your sinful act.
CafeAuLife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Man wrote:
I'm having an affair. It's just a fling and it's not the first time. It won't be the last.
The spark is long gone in our marriage. So do I tell her now?
You don't provide enough information to give a defninitive answer. Some questions that might clarify:

1. Are there children? How old are they? Oh, that doesn't matter, no matter what age they are, their parents' divorce will crush them. The effects of divorce on children have been proven to be generational. Whether a boy or a girl, they will wind up with abandonment issues and a general mistrust of the opposite sex.

2. How long have you been married? Have you stopped to think that Wife may be as unhappy as you are? Have you asked her? Ask before you tell. Maybe the ensuing dialogue can open the door to a healing for your union. Maybe something is happening physically to both of you by way of a medical condition that is causing the problem and a trip to the doctor can straighten it out.

3. Ask yourself a few questions: After I have disassembled my marriage for a three for a dollar hussy, how would I feel if said hussy no longer wanted me, once I was not with Wife? Am I ready, willing and able to give Wife half of everything I own in a divorce, as prescribed in the justice of Louisiana courts of law? You wouldn't want to abandon your wife and children and then turn around and inflict financial or economic abuse on them, would you? After you've told her and you've moved out and the divorce proceedings start, have you asked yourself what your next step will be? What will you do after you tell her?

4. The spark is not gone from your marriage. If you got married in front of an ordained preacher before God, then God put a spark in marital love that can never be put out, but both spouses have to realize that, repent and work to bring the brightness of it back. The spark can die if husband and wife are smothering it to death with selfishness, fear, laziness and the cares of the world. The flame never goes out of a Christian marriage between two believers submitted to God. It's kind of like the EverReady Bunny with the drum.

5. Look, 90% sure you have a good woman at home. You thought she was good enough to marry, so you found her good enough for you. She might not be perfect, but good doesn't have to be. Give her the respect she is due as your wife, and make up your mind to sincerely try whatever it takes to get your marriage back on track before you FOOLISHLY throw it in the trashcan for some cheap sex.

My two cents, adjusted for the rate of inflation.
been there

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Think hard on this situation, do you love your wife? Cheating is wrong, and maybe the grass looks greener on the other side, but once you tell her it's someone else, you can never go back.
She is hurt, she might forgive you, but she will never forget. I have met a few guys who cheated and decided to tell their wife, they divorced and guess what? The men had a hard time starting over,
I suggest you stop cheating, and try to make a effort to put the sparks back into your marriage, treat her like a special lady, but don't tell her about the other ladies, keep that to yourself, and GOD. What makes you think if a lady cheat with you a married man, she is not going to cheat on you?
Lovin

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

It,s nothin wrong with havin an affair,because if your spouse not payin u no mind at home,an u kno he,s not cheatin u got to get it from some where as long as it from that one special person,I been havin another friend for sixteen years, you may as well do it since he accuse you of it any way.So F--k all of you who talk against me.Cause if you don,t he will believe me some body gonna do it so it may as well be ME.And if he ever find out maybe he would love me too.You kno what the song say (If U Can,t Love The One U Love The One U With)So take that.
ice

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 6, 2012
 
You are your best judge.Think about the long turm.If you cheat now you are going to cheat again.I know i have been there.how long where you married.
unforgiven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

know to well wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like my ex husband...i did the things you say a woman done...i did not blame our marriage ending because of him...i regret the things i did to him...however i worked half the time we were married and i gave him fair warning i was unhappy he didnt make the effort to try and fix it so i left....see there are some women who own up to thier faults
Well it is hard to try to make your wife happy when you know that she has someone else on the other side telling her how green the grass is. I know what your saying but people have a way of cheating first and then telling their spouse how they feel. Everything was great in our marriage until this guy started paying her attention and calling her and trying to talk her in to come see him. This went on for a couple of months and the she does go see him. Even takes our 17 year old daughter to meet him. Now there were two members of our house hold with secrets. Then one day I come home from work and her whole attitude had changed toward me. She wasn't happy I needed to change or she was going to leave. I knew right then there was someone else and no matter what she lied about it. Even after I knew for a fact because I recorded her conversation with him she still denied it. What was I supposed to do
Lovin

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 7, 2012
 
Ice i,ve been married for thirty years
know to well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Unforgivin....i have to say taking yor daughter to meet the guy was wrong children should never have to be put.through something like that i have two kids and they were never around the guy i.cheated with...and i didnt cheat until i felt like there was nothing left and all the fight was gone..our divorce only took two weeks property settlement custody everything so we both knew it was over...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Natchitoches Forum right now

Search the Natchitoches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
limu (May '13) 51 min Common Sense 121
are there any nice woman left 1 hr LOL 2
R.I.P lil A.D 3 hr Medic 168
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 5 hr too late 2,531
Eddie Varice Jr AKA Toot 8 hr king 25
natchitoches parish roads (Apr '13) 9 hr Cajun air 28
Miniature Schnauzers are the worst dogs ever (Feb '08) 9 hr loath them 58
•••
•••
•••
•••

Natchitoches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Natchitoches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Natchitoches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Natchitoches
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••