First Prev
of 2
Next Last
natchitoches news
#1 Jan 4, 2013
its so sad how he tricking with all these lil boys! giving them money, pills, drugs and aids. he do all that just to suck a young dick! this guy is sad and pathetic! lil ocon, this guy name dude, trell, the list goes on and on. a bad case of a trick and the tricked! smmfh! mj u sad and desperate!
kin

Pineville, LA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Veron robertson aká vcr MAC authur head him to
suga

Pineville, LA

#4 Jan 4, 2013
How u no MAC aruther mess with veron robertson was u there
white

Pineville, LA

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Sad assn viggers starting it
STEP OFF

Natchitoches, LA

#6 Jan 5, 2013
natchitoches news wrote:
its so sad how he tricking with all these lil boys! giving them money, pills, drugs and aids. he do all that just to suck a young dick! this guy is sad and pathetic! lil ocon, this guy name dude, trell, the list goes on and on. a bad case of a trick and the tricked! smmfh! mj u sad and desperate!
Well, Pop business is his own. My son nickname is Dude. He has been in a group home for over two years. So don't get life and bull-shit mixed up. Which Dude are you talking about. That's how "LIES" get started on Topix.com .
Personna

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Jan 5, 2013
natchitoches news wrote:
Do you wnat your jimmy sucked? Why are you taking about someone else sexuality? Join in.
king

Pineville, LA

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Leave ppl the Hell long
kboy
#10 Jan 7, 2013
he need to stop passing them aids around
tommy
#11 Jan 10, 2013
well i feel like he need to be stopped! i know alot of these young boys he manipulating with money and their drug of choice to get sex out of. how would you feel, if your supposily straight kid is at mj/ aka pop house gettn his dick sucked and taking a chance of getting the aids virus he carrying.#think people
back of square
#12 Jan 10, 2013
i know for a fact he sucked this boy dick name dude aka eric hayes off the back. and he sucking his friend dick artrell lil light skinned boy that be with eric. its a time in the land.
white columns
#13 Jan 10, 2013
he nasty i just sit back and watch him parade them kids in and out dat apt and riding them round in the car like they grown.men kmsl you sick son of bitch. you desperate mj
tee

Pineville, LA

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Wow veron aká vcr
black

Pineville, LA

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Smdh
white columns
#17 Jan 11, 2013
its soo sad
wise

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Jan 11, 2013
white columns wrote:
he nasty i just sit back and watch him parade them kids in and out dat apt and riding them round in the car like they grown.men kmsl you sick son of bitch. you desperate mj
Can you prove what you are saying?you better be able to back yourself up.or your stoy up.
perry
#19 Jan 12, 2013
are yall talking bout that gay hair stylist? if so yeah he's a perv for sure!!! messing with less fortunate kids!
its a damn shame
#22 Jan 13, 2013
he gone get his believe that
My 2 Cents

Wheeling, IL

#23 Jan 15, 2013
If any of you know that the persons in question are underage, then you have a moral and legal obligation to inform the authorities. If you know the parents, then morally and ethically, you should speak to them or their guardians. If you know or have influence with the persons in question, speak to them directly about your concerns.

Otherwise, who sucks whose dick is none of your business!
hello
#24 Jan 15, 2013
My 2 Cents wrote:
If any of you know that the persons in question are underage, then you have a moral and legal obligation to inform the authorities. If you know the parents, then morally and ethically, you should speak to them or their guardians. If you know or have influence with the persons in question, speak to them directly about your concerns.
Otherwise, who sucks whose dick is none of your business!
it might be your son husband, boyfriend, brother or some family member he sucking on too. it flat out not rightt! and he need to be stopped!
neff
#25 Jan 20, 2013
i feel like people that prey on young kids that less fortunate they have some type of issue there are dealing with on the inside! but thats his life and his biz but people that do things like that gives all the good gay ppl a bad name, be cuz of desperate acts like that. lil kids in natchitoches doing anything for a dollar. parents show your kids love and protect them from predators like this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Natchitoches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Maixie Sat up the robbery 29 min Informant 5
I dare you! 15 hr Tugboat 4
Marcus Daniel AKA Polo 20 hr Gabi 4
Carey Hamblin Fri Someone 23
Barbershop (Jan '17) Fri Future customer 12
We do not need our roads fixed in natchitoches ... Dec 13 Mr henderson 1
Does Snake Away Work? (May '09) Dec 13 Joab 78

Natchitoches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance